Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have spots on my penis!!

sandinista

Don Juan
Reaction score
For as long as i can remember, i've had these little spots all over the back on my penis. I mean, theres hundreds of them!

I don't think they are a disease or anything as i've had them for years. Can anyone explain what they are and if theres a way to get rid of them?

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would take your question to a different board such as a medical forum where you can ask this type of question and get an accurate response. Also, you could try searching for an answer using google.com search under: penis spots.

This DJ forum is more about how to better yourself physically. It's not about people speculating on someone else's skin problems.

Cheers!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you have a case of penis spots.

Seriously, you might just have a discoloration. If you've had it for years, probably years predating your sexual activity, then it's just one of those minor abnomalities like moles or freckles.

You could always ask a professional.

K56Connect

Don Juan
Reaction score
They're hair follicles. I have them too. It's the same type of hair follicles that 99% of guys have on their balls, it's just that we got fvcked and also have them on the underside of our penis. Hair usually doesn't grow out of them, you can't get rid of them, and if a chick ever asks what these little bumps are, you say, "They're speed bumps, b!tch, now run over them!"