I have a near perfect GF but I'm not sure if I can marry her

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm speaking genetically not culturally or religiously.

But it doesn't matter in the end, you're as human as the rest of humanity.
Genetically doesn't matter. It's about the culture

Although our people are much better looking than arabs and indians anyways. I would put Armenian women along the best in world

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genetically doesn't matter. It's about the culture

Although our people are much better looking than arabs and indians anyways. I would put Armenian women along the best in world
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::zip:

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Murkserious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her body, her body’s telling me yesss, but her face... her face is telling me nooooo

I don’t see nothing wrong... with a little bump n grinddddd.

Nah real talk, she a baddie, she thick, but now you’re post makes sense: one child she’s turns into a house, 2 kids she’s like homer when he gets obese and has that duck pushing the keyboard in that episode wearing the shower curtain.

I would tell her how you feel and say look babe, you’re a big girl who could easily go to the dark side, let’s not make that’s happen.

I personally LOVE that body shape. But I’m fully aware it’s one depressive episode from being unruly. Hence, all my girls are slim thick, yours is thick thick.

I think we need more bikini shots to really understand though so please post a few more.

Also, her teeth/mouth area are fvcked, maybe is the Eastern European rock eating garbage diving that has done it, but facially she’s 6/10.

I can overlook some chub with a pretty face, I can’t overlook chub when she looks like a piano teeth thin lipped caucasoid aryan.

Maybe it’s the black in me.

She’s a 7/10 and nothing more. Maybe you’re just ugly and you are both perfect for each other.

I’d ride that big juicy ass for days though her body is 8.5/10.

If her eyes are sexy and cat-like... she’s a 8.5/10 regardless of mouth area. Does she have blue/green feline eyes?

Murkserious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in very good shape myself so me and you are not in same boat. Also my girl leans towards being overweight naturally. TBH I would be more okay if she leaned towards thin naturally. I would rather he be too thin than too big

overall, I am not into skinny or fat woman. My girl will look like this in 6 - 12 months but the issue is I want her to look like this for next 20 years. I don't want her to get fat after marriage and kids

View attachment 2908

^^ perfect body for a woman
Bro... your girl will never look like that in 6-12 months she’s too thick. Maybe 2 years of extreme gym and dieting, but she won’t be happy. You are literally turning an apple into a grape, it won’t work that easily.

Btw what you posted there’s is fire, if you like that, you need to move on, find a baddie

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro... your girl will never look like that in 6-12 months she’s too thick. Maybe 2 years of extreme gym and dieting, but she won’t be happy. You are literally turning an apple into a grape, it won’t work that easily.

Btw what you posted there’s is fire, if you like that, you need to move on, find a baddie

you're wrong dude. I'll show you a picture of how she looked before our relationship. She has made BIG time progress - probably lost like 5 lbs in 2 months AND gained muscle. In a year of working out, she'll prolly lose another 20 lbs of fat and keep gaining muscle and look absolutely magnificent. She has amazing genetics - huge muscular thighs and calves, very narrow waist, super wide hips, big butt and big boobs

anyways, she seems to be 100% on board. I'm out of country and she's working out 5 days a week without me even there. I think I'm going to marry her

her face is beautiful IMO - she has gorgeous green eyes, huge natural lips etc....

Attachments

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can we go back to topic?

am I ever going to find anything better than this? just seems very unlikely
Not while you are pedastalizing her, troll.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girls ***** is on lockdown close for the entire male gender except mine forever
Said every guy, ever.

Seriously though, you claim to be head over heels for this girl, but you're asking if you can do better. If you really like her as much as you say, why are you thinking about replacing her already?

Grewd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can we go back to topic?

This thread is pointless. Regardless of what anyone here says you're going to believe the same in the end. This is nothing more than an exercise in rationalization for you.

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
She asked me to come clean my entire house while I am gone

imagine that from an American broad

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she has improved significantly in her body as she has continued to work out with me. In 8 months to a year, she will have the perfect body I want. I just don't know if it will work out long term
lol

You need to work on yourself.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys is my girl as rare as I think she is??

I asked her to move in with me and she said she will be happy to - just has to get approval from her parents. She is super neat and clean and likes to cook. She pretty much wants to be my housewife already

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Are you trying to convince us or convince yourself? Important question.

Or do you want the SS seal of approval by majority vote lol?

All that aside, she sounds great. Just DON’T burn her out by pushing this gym thing too hard. Make it fun, but don’t push it. Otherwise, you’ll burn her out, piss her off and push her away.

Last edited:

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to convince us or convince yourself? Important question.

Or do you want the SS seal of approval by majority vote lol?

All that aside, she sounds great. Just DON’T burn her out by pushing this gym thing too hard. Make it fun, but don’t push it. Otherwise, you’ll burn her out, piss her off and push her away.
I'm the easiest trainer ever

I only have her do exercises she likes, no cardio and she eats whatever she wants. As a result, she's getting results at about half the rate she could be getting but you're right, I don't want to push her away

So some more good news - i asked her to move in and she said she would love to. Just has to ask her parents first as we are both from former soviet union countries (they often want you to get engaged before you move in)

She said she will cook and clean and do laundry for me - she loves that housewife ****

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I'm the easiest trainer ever

I only have her do exercises she likes, no cardio and she eats whatever she wants. As a result, she's getting results at about half the rate she could be getting but you're right, I don't want to push her away

So some more good news - i asked her to move in and she said she would love to. Just has to ask her parents first as we are both from former soviet union countries (they often want you to get engaged before you move in)

She said she will cook and clean and do laundry for me - she loves that housewife ****
Before all that you'd need to inform her that u r a 2nd hand car salesman who also trolls a multitude of forum on the side.

Just inform her that ur mind is like a multinational company hence the multitude of forums.

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before all that you'd need to inform her that u r a 2nd hand car salesman who also trolls a multitude of forum on the side.

Just inform her that ur mind is like a multinational company hence the multitude of forums.
I sell new and uses buddy, not just new

Status
Not open for further replies.