I have a near perfect GF but I'm not sure if I can marry her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoic

Don Juan
Reaction score
She might not be okay with it now, but things may change when you give it time.

Also, don't take this the wrong way, and I'm glad you are in a relationship you are happy with, but why in the hell are you even thinking about marriage after only two months?

I sincerely hope you have an excellent relationship with her.

Why don't you reassess 6-12 months from now?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is

- 21 and has been with 2 guys in her life (I'm 30)
- very cute face
- mom is 46 and gorgeous (so great aging genetics)
- very very sweet girl who is madly in love with me
- sharp/bright/intelligent
- loves to cook and clean
- from great eastern european family that is hardcore anti divorce - I'm from Eastern European family also so we have similar morals and values (respect, loyalty, family)
- feminine and classy
- monster sex drive and very good in bed
- she is such a good girl that we've talked about finances before - I told her I will wipe out her student loan debt once we get married and she said no way, she wants to take care of that herself. What percent of women are going to be like that?

My only issue is I wanted a gym rat as a wife and I'm trying to mold her into that and I'm not sure if that's working out or if it is going to work out. We've been working out for couple months and she has made big time progress - she is naturally very thick (extremely thick lower body, wide hips, very narrow waist and big boobs) so she looks extremely sexy now but I haven't been able to ignite the love of fitness in her. A month ago, she was cancelling on me every other day and it was driving me crazy but it has gotten much better recently - we workout 3-4 days a week now and she doesn't cancel anymore. I went out of country for 2 weeks and she is even going to gym without me

Is this going to work out long term? My girl cares lots and lots and lots about how she looks. She is finally starting to notice some results from the working out - she took some pictures of herself last week and was amazed how good her body looked. I just don't know if she will be able to keep doing that forever. I plan on being in great shape forever - is my girl going to use kids/pregnancy as an excuse to get fat and stay fat forever? I know a ton about diet and working out - would she take my advice even during kids and marriage to stay in great shape? I'm really not worried about next 5 to 6 years. I think she will have a ridiculously perfect body in like 8 months and between the working out, lots of very intense sex and me encouraging us to eat healthy - she will keep that for a while but what will happen when kids and family gets into the picture? I don't make any excuses - I'm on vacation now and still found time to workout for an hour with my sisters' dumbbells.

I know this makes me sound very shallow but I'm being brutally honest. I've thought about trying to find someone else but I'm madly in love with my girl and even finding a gym rat who has all of my girls' extremely good qualities AND who likes me would be very difficult. I really want to marry my girl - she is a wonderful person with a great great heart.
Marriage is for phaggots. Are you new?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in very good shape myself so me and you are not in same boat. Also my girl leans towards being overweight naturally. TBH I would be more okay if she leaned towards thin naturally. I would rather he be too thin than too big

overall, I am not into skinny or fat woman. My girl will look like this in 6 - 12 months but the issue is I want her to look like this for next 20 years. I don't want her to get fat after marriage and kids

View attachment 2908

^^ perfect body for a woman
Lmfao perfect lololol

Beta alert. She's one cheese burger away from expiration. They all are. Marriage is dead and very homo. It begs for cucking in the modern age.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We hang out constantly - feels like we've been together for a year

Bro I found a 21 year old who is super mature who is madly head over heels in love with me who is very intelligent, sweet, feminine, just a wonderful person all around from a great family with great aging genetics (her mom is gorgeous)

I probably would have proposed to her if she was a gym rat to begin with. There is nothing wrong with her personality. We never fight, we never argue. She tries constantly to pay for dates even as she makes 1/10th my income

The gym stuff is taking a great turn to better- she worked out 4 days this week without me in country. She is going to look retardedly hot in no time
Way too short of a time to think you know anything at all about her. Minimum is a year and a half but more like 2 years til you see the "real" her and experience enough situations where you can see the true side of her come to light.

She is still on her best behavior right now. That wont last forever.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing her 3 months. I'll show you our text exchanges if you really care

Yes i already know she is perfect. She is super cute, sexy, smart, very very very very sweet, comes from a great anti divorce eastern european family with a beautiful mom and super nice dad with identical morals to mine (I'm eastern european also)
She's not going to stick around because you already showed her how desperate you are by offering to pay off her student loans when you marry her. Who does that? lol

You better prey to GOD that she's too young and stupid to realize what a weak move that was

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't care what other people think, if that's what you are into. If that's not what you are into, then you should just break up.

Marriage is for phaggots. Are you new?
Vladamir Putin. Brock Lesnar. Etc etc. My father.

....your father? There's a subject for a different day. Depends on the culture people come from. Cultures where the woman walks all over the man (middle class whites, ghetto blacks, etc) tend not to go so well.

I believe the fellow said that there was cultural significance.

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not going to stick around because you already showed her how desperate you are by offering to pay off her student loans when you marry her. Who does that? lol

You better prey to GOD that she's too young and stupid to realize what a weak move that was
I am old school Armenian values dude. Once we get married, our finances get combined. My money is her money, her money is my money. She will have a good job after school and we'll make 250K combined and will be very very wealthy.

Desperate move? We're past the courting stage. That girl loves me like you wouldn't believe. I'll show you her texts while I'm in Armenia. She loves me so much it's unreal

Last edited:

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't care what other people think, if that's what you are into. If that's not what you are into, then you should just break up.

....your father? There's a subject for a different day. Depends on the culture people come from. Cultures where the woman walks all over the man (middle class whites, ghetto blacks, etc) tend not to go so well.

99% of girls are not marriage material

My girl is exact marriage material - likes to cook and clean, is not at all ok with being a stay at home mom, is from extreme anti divorce family, loves kids, has amazing aging genetics with a beautiful mom and super cool dad, is very low maintenance, madly in love with me, has huge sex drive, etc...

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of girls are not marriage material

My girl is exact marriage material - likes to cook and clean, is not at all ok with being a stay at home mom, is from extreme anti divorce family, loves kids, has amazing aging genetics with a beautiful mom and super cool dad, is very low maintenance, madly in love with me, has huge sex drive, etc...

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my girl ain't tired of nothing. She is madly head over heels in love with me
I like how ure baiting the forum for further, long irrelevant discusion under some meaningless disguise such as "i been with gf for 2month but idk if i can marry her"

That essentialy says you lack hobbies and things to do or friends and attention in real life

Its like mini version of female attention whoring on SM and tinder baiting to have infinite text buddies

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how ure baiting the forum for further, long irrelevant discusion under some meaningless disguise such as "i been with gf for 2month but idk if i can marry her"

That essentialy says you lack hobbies and things to do or friends and attention in real life

Its like mini version of female attention whoring on SM and tinder baiting to have infinite text buddies
I have great life

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** i can't wait to see how my girl looks when i come back from my vacation

2 weeks of working out. I'm sure her body will be even hotter than ever

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In 2019, marriage begs for cucking + divorce rape. Phaggotry argues otherwise.

The concept of swearing away current and future earnings plus sexual access is beyond brain damage. Meanwhile, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Don't do it or suffer the consequences.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** i can't wait to see how my girl looks when i come back from my vacation

2 weeks of working out. I'm sure her body will be even hotter than ever
I wonder how many times Tyrone came by in your absence... (SRS)?

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I've been seeing her 3 months. I'll show you our text exchanges if you really care

Yes i already know she is perfect. She is super cute, sexy, smart, very very very very sweet, comes from a great anti divorce eastern european family with a beautiful mom and super nice dad with identical morals to mine (I'm eastern european also)
Aren't you Armenian?

That's hardly European, more like Arabic or Indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.