I have a near perfect GF but I'm not sure if I can marry her

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is

- 21 and has been with 2 guys in her life (I'm 30)
- very cute face
- mom is 46 and gorgeous (so great aging genetics)
- very very sweet girl who is madly in love with me
- sharp/bright/intelligent
- loves to cook and clean
- from great eastern european family that is hardcore anti divorce - I'm from Eastern European family also so we have similar morals and values (respect, loyalty, family)
- feminine and classy
- monster sex drive and very good in bed
- she is such a good girl that we've talked about finances before - I told her I will wipe out her student loan debt once we get married and she said no way, she wants to take care of that herself. What percent of women are going to be like that?

My only issue is I wanted a gym rat as a wife and I'm trying to mold her into that and I'm not sure if that's working out or if it is going to work out. We've been working out for couple months and she has made big time progress - she is naturally very thick (extremely thick lower body, wide hips, very narrow waist and big boobs) so she looks extremely sexy now but I haven't been able to ignite the love of fitness in her. A month ago, she was cancelling on me every other day and it was driving me crazy but it has gotten much better recently - we workout 3-4 days a week now and she doesn't cancel anymore. I went out of country for 2 weeks and she is even going to gym without me

Is this going to work out long term? My girl cares lots and lots and lots about how she looks. She is finally starting to notice some results from the working out - she took some pictures of herself last week and was amazed how good her body looked. I just don't know if she will be able to keep doing that forever. I plan on being in great shape forever - is my girl going to use kids/pregnancy as an excuse to get fat and stay fat forever? I know a ton about diet and working out - would she take my advice even during kids and marriage to stay in great shape? I'm really not worried about next 5 to 6 years. I think she will have a ridiculously perfect body in like 8 months and between the working out, lots of very intense sex and me encouraging us to eat healthy - she will keep that for a while but what will happen when kids and family gets into the picture? I don't make any excuses - I'm on vacation now and still found time to workout for an hour with my sisters' dumbbells.

I know this makes me sound very shallow but I'm being brutally honest. I've thought about trying to find someone else but I'm madly in love with my girl and even finding a gym rat who has all of my girls' extremely good qualities AND who likes me would be very difficult. I really want to marry my girl - she is a wonderful person with a great great heart.

Attachments

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
from description she seems 10/10
from look 4/10

btw drop her and go for the mum

4/10? she has a beautiful face with big boobs, fat ass, very narrow waist and thick legs. You must just only like skinny girls

Go for the mom? I am looking for marriage material

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't there a post just like this one a few months ago..?

I swear it was the same girl. No idea how to find it though.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have different tastes. No offence at all but I like thin chicks and I wouldn’t date her, I’m not remotely attracted to big asses.

I’m quite overweight, I’m not being critical.

You’d probably think my wife was too thin.

Just remarking on how beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It is not about who likes her or who doesn’t. YOU like her.

Women who you genuinely like do not come around often. The main thing is your values and aspirations. If you want the same things, go for it.

Women, on the whole, don’t like gym ratting. I wouldn’t want that in a woman. Reasons:

- I’m tubby and why would I want to send her somewhere where she is surrounded by a load of horny guys obsessed with their physique and pulling women? (Insecure, yes, but true)

- I don’t like muscular women

So consider the positives. I am quite suspicious of women at gyms. The main reason men go to gyms is to appeal to the opposite sex. Women the same. I don’t want a woman obsessed with getting looks from men. Looking presentable, sure, having a fine ass and physique, maybe not.

Rest assured, when and if she starts losing it, she will prob look after herself just fine. Women are mainly about controlling weight to look fit. A woman who eats correctly is better than one who works out with muscle tone but several pounds overweight. Women can look just fine with no gym work at all.

If you love her for who she is now, go for it.

My wife doesn’t share all my interests. So what?

Good luck.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, you can't change people. If she doesn't have it in her to embrace being a gym rat, she probably won't. So I would say either learn to accept her how she is or find someone who is interested in fitness.

By the way, if she struggles to stay in shape at 21, do you think it's going to get any easier for her as she gets older?

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, you can't change people. If she doesn't have it in her to embrace being a gym rat, she probably won't. So I would say either learn to accept her how she is or find someone who is interested in fitness.

By the way, if she struggles to stay in shape at 21, do you think it's going to get any easier for her as she gets older?
she has improved significantly in her body as she has continued to work out with me. In 8 months to a year, she will have the perfect body I want. I just don't know if it will work out long term

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have different tastes. No offence at all but I like thin chicks and I wouldn’t date her, I’m not remotely attracted to big asses.

I’m quite overweight, I’m not being critical.

You’d probably think my wife was too thin.

Just remarking on how beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It is not about who likes her or who doesn’t. YOU like her.

Women who you genuinely like do not come around often. The main thing is your values and aspirations. If you want the same things, go for it.

Women, on the whole, don’t like gym ratting. I wouldn’t want that in a woman. Reasons:

- I’m tubby and why would I want to send her somewhere where she is surrounded by a load of horny guys obsessed with their physique and pulling women? (Insecure, yes, but true)

- I don’t like muscular women

So consider the positives. I am quite suspicious of women at gyms. The main reason men go to gyms is to appeal to the opposite sex. Women the same. I don’t want a woman obsessed with getting looks from men. Looking presentable, sure, having a fine ass and physique, maybe not.

Rest assured, when and if she starts losing it, she will prob look after herself just fine. Women are mainly about controlling weight to look fit. A woman who eats correctly is better than one who works out with muscle tone but several pounds overweight. Women can look just fine with no gym work at all.

If you love her for who she is now, go for it.

My wife doesn’t share all my interests. So what?

Good luck.
I am in very good shape myself so me and you are not in same boat. Also my girl leans towards being overweight naturally. TBH I would be more okay if she leaned towards thin naturally. I would rather he be too thin than too big

overall, I am not into skinny or fat woman. My girl will look like this in 6 - 12 months but the issue is I want her to look like this for next 20 years. I don't want her to get fat after marriage and kids

111.jpg

^^ perfect body for a woman

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in very good shape myself so me and you are not in same boat. Also my girl leans towards being overweight naturally. TBH I would be more okay if she leaned towards thin naturally. I would rather he be too thin than too big

overall, I am not into skinny or fat woman. My girl will look like this in 6 - 12 months but the issue is I want her to look like this for next 20 years. I don't want her to get fat after marriage and kids

View attachment 2908

^^ perfect body for a woman
so she goes gym just to increase her ass size.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
There's no doubt in my mind now, welcome back Bigdave17.

This time play nice, you can blog around but not lead large sections of the forum in a merry-go-round of the same thing.

Try taking on a different topic, for example, talk about selling more cars.

Plinco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm honestly in a very similar boat. I would think long and hard about it and go with your gut. Realize the weight of the consequences on your decision. Realize also that whenever someone gives advise, it's the same advise that they should follow themselves as it reflects that person's values.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

FMCSMT

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does a man gain in marriage that he doesn’t already have?

She’s too fat btw. She will get fatter for sure. Yuck

AceDB

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does a man gain in marriage that he doesn’t already have?

She’s too fat btw. She will get fatter for sure. Yuck
She won't get fat while she's with me. We're working out 4 days a week

She looks much better than 2 months ago

Her body is hot now. Will be insanely hot in 6 months

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is

- 21 and has been with 2 guys in her life (I'm 30)
- very cute face
- mom is 46 and gorgeous (so great aging genetics)
- very very sweet girl who is madly in love with me
- sharp/bright/intelligent
- loves to cook and clean
- from great eastern european family that is hardcore anti divorce - I'm from Eastern European family also so we have similar morals and values (respect, loyalty, family)
- feminine and classy
- monster sex drive and very good in bed
- she is such a good girl that we've talked about finances before - I told her I will wipe out her student loan debt once we get married and she said no way, she wants to take care of that herself. What percent of women are going to be like that?

My only issue is I wanted a gym rat as a wife and I'm trying to mold her into that and I'm not sure if that's working out or if it is going to work out. We've been working out for couple months and she has made big time progress - she is naturally very thick (extremely thick lower body, wide hips, very narrow waist and big boobs) so she looks extremely sexy now but I haven't been able to ignite the love of fitness in her. A month ago, she was cancelling on me every other day and it was driving me crazy but it has gotten much better recently - we workout 3-4 days a week now and she doesn't cancel anymore. I went out of country for 2 weeks and she is even going to gym without me

Is this going to work out long term? My girl cares lots and lots and lots about how she looks. She is finally starting to notice some results from the working out - she took some pictures of herself last week and was amazed how good her body looked. I just don't know if she will be able to keep doing that forever. I plan on being in great shape forever - is my girl going to use kids/pregnancy as an excuse to get fat and stay fat forever? I know a ton about diet and working out - would she take my advice even during kids and marriage to stay in great shape? I'm really not worried about next 5 to 6 years. I think she will have a ridiculously perfect body in like 8 months and between the working out, lots of very intense sex and me encouraging us to eat healthy - she will keep that for a while but what will happen when kids and family gets into the picture? I don't make any excuses - I'm on vacation now and still found time to workout for an hour with my sisters' dumbbells.

I know this makes me sound very shallow but I'm being brutally honest. I've thought about trying to find someone else but I'm madly in love with my girl and even finding a gym rat who has all of my girls' extremely good qualities AND who likes me would be very difficult. I really want to marry my girl - she is a wonderful person with a great great heart.
You know I’m always willing to help.

Break up with her immediately and send her my way.

I like em thick just like that.

-Augustus-

Status
Not open for further replies.