Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Had Covid19 Back In March.. Ask Me Anything!

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herd immunity will be achieved with a vaccine, and not before then.
How has the human races survived then? I’ve never read that reference anywhere.

Are you saying that man survived all this time but heard immunity is a farce unless vaccinated? You can private message me and submit your medical evidence. FROM A REPUTABLE SOURCE. I would like to see the virus mutation science on this. Please.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How has the human races survived then? I’ve never read that reference anywhere.

Are you saying that man survived all this time but heard immunity is a farce unless vaccinated? You can private message me and submit your medical evidence. FROM A REPUTABLE SOURCE. I would like to see the virus mutation science on this. Please.
I'm totally fine without a vaccine. Like I said, I won't take it (at least for a while). Humans will certainly survive, and the weakest of the weak will be killed off by it (as we've seen). I'm simply stating what it will take for us to get back to normal (as we all remember it). An acceptance of reality.

I won't wear a mask unless absolutely forced. I would love to say I never wear one but that would be a lie, because I can't control everything. I do intentionally avoid any activity that requires me to wear a mask.

If you are looking to argue over what we should or shouldn't do, eyebrollin is your guy, not me. I don't really care, I just know what I am going to do.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm totally fine without a vaccine. Like I said, I won't take it (at least for a while). Humans will certainly survive, and the weakest of the weak will be killed off by it (as we've seen). I'm simply stating what it will take for us to get back to normal (as we all remember it). An acceptance of reality.

I won't wear a mask unless absolutely forced. I would love to say I never wear one but that would be a lie, because I can't control everything. I do intentionally avoid any activity that requires me to wear a mask.

If you are looking to argue over what we should or shouldn't do, eyebrollin is your guy, not me. I don't really care, I just know what I am going to do.
not interested in an argument. Not in the least. I have that guy hidden anyway.

I am truly interested in this science. Please PM me with the science. It flies up against everything I’ve learned or read.

It goes against the very definition of herd immunity. This is no attempt at a goofy argument. Truly interested.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not interested in an argument. Not in the least. I have that guy hidden anyway.

I am truly interested in this science. Please PM me with the science. It flies up against everything I’ve learned or read.

It goes against the very definition of herd immunity. This is no attempt at a goofy argument. Truly interested.
The vaccine is a way to achieve herd immunity faster, and without a lot more immuno-compromised people dying.

Also, I agree with you on viruses mutating down. That's accepted science. Has it happened yet with COVID? Many people think so, but I don't know that it's accepted yet. Evidence suggests it probably has, at least minimally.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vaccine is a way to achieve herd immunity faster, and without a lot more immuno-compromised people dying.

Also, I agree with you on viruses mutating down. That's accepted science. Has it happened yet with COVID? Many people think so, but I don't know that it's accepted yet. Evidence suggests it probably has, at least minimally.
Ok. Now that could be true. Possibly being faster. There’s a problem or two with that but it “could” have a bearing. That’s different than thinking we won’t get herd immunity until the vaccine comes out.

like you, I will not be getting a vaccine. I only wear a mask when the facility I enter requires it.

We won’t be coming out of masks until the pharmaceutical industry can make a few trillion.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no evidence to support the virus itself is now weaker. What we know is that wide scale mask use is associated with both lower rates of transmission and lower viral load if one does get infected. Lower viral load equates to lower severity of infection.
Even though I had a serious dose of the virus and it made me very ill, I am of the belief that the virus may have become less deadly.

Here in the UK we have had many many protests with thousands of people gathered together and nobody wearing masks.

We have had bars/pubs/beer gardens packed over the summer, and barely anyone wearing masks.

Yet we have seen no significant increase of the death rate, neither has there been people visiting the hospital just from being ill with covid.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I had a serious dose of the virus and it made me very ill, I am of the belief that the virus may have become less deadly.

Here in the UK we have had many many protests with thousands of people gathered together and nobody wearing masks.

We have had bars/pubs/beer gardens packed over the summer, and barely anyone wearing masks.

Yet we have seen no significant increase of the death rate, neither has there been people visiting the hospital just from being ill with covid.
Sounds like outdoor events. We’ve known for months that transmission is minimal outdoors. In New Jersey we had the busiest beach season in years and one of the lowest positivity rates in the United States.

On the flip side, what do the U.S. states of Florida, Texas, Arizona, Georgia, and California - (the US biggest summer COVID-19 hotspots) have in common in the months of July and August?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The UK is starting to go in both cases and deaths, albeit more slowly.

This is what you get when you open up. Herd immunity fantasies are just that. Sweden and New York, both have which have suffered a lot of cases and deaths, are both watching their cases rise once again. We honestly don't know how long immunity lasts for COVID, considering it's weaker, nerdier cousin, the common cold, it might only last a year.

Honestly the best weapon we have, short of a vaccine, is masks. Masks even work as a vaccine in a roundabout way although not permanently. With a facemask on both you and the COVID spreader you get a smaller initial viral load dose which allows your immune system to fight the virus more effectively. Immunity does last for at least a year and you may have immunity for that time. I'm surprised the herd immunity advocates haven't picked up on this but I suspect their motives are political and not healthy.