Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I guess life is ironic sometimes.....

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since joining SoSuave I've been thinking of something: the whole women subject is really ironic. When you want a woman because you need one you'll never get it (well, no the one you're looking for) and when you improve yourself (like reading the posts, reading the DJ Bible and getting help from other djs) and finally realize that you don't need them is when you actually get one.
Maybe it's because you really were looking to find yourself not her!!
So maybe that's the big problem that guys (me included) are going trough, we are trying to find someone like ourselves but in the end we come empty handed because we, either, don't find that woman because it doesn't exist or becasue we are really looking for ourselves out there....

Does this make any sense to any of you???

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever wonder why no girl ever even looks at you when you're single while all woman seem to be looking at you when you're in love or dating someone?

You are radiating happiness. That is where the real attraction appears.

What happened is: You stopped being desperate and started to get your own life on track and improving to make yourself happy.

Girls don't want someone who needs them. They want someone they can need. They want a guy that has his life on track so he can look after her instead of whining about his own failure of a life.

Either way, since you wrote this post, I think you are making things work for yourself so: thumbs up to you.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh yes Daniel-san. You learn very quickly. :)

A man desperate for a woman is an unattractive man.