I got banned from rooshv.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Left this comment on his most recent post:

Sometimes I wonder if members of the so called “manosphere” even GO OUT anymore. Some women will reject you no matter what. Some will just like you.

All of this “red pill” and “blue pill” nonsense is starting to really turn me off to many blogs. It seems like bloggers are devoting too much time to *****ing about how women suck and how other educational sources suck and how society sucks, and offering less and less actionable advice. More stuff like what Bold & Determined has, and less whining and *****ing RooshV “waaaaahhhh flipflops” ****.
Tried to log back on to see if there was anything new, and realized that this particular IP was banned. A quick proxy change returned the website back with no problem.

B*tch move on Roosh's part. This kind of sh*t damages his credibility as a "masculine man" if he is resorting to banning the IP's of people who disagree with him.

I've heard bad things about that forum. The PUA moneymaking movement is dying anyways, so expect more nonsense until it comes close to bottom.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
For the record, Roosh went to Toronto, my stomping grounds and got his a$$ handed to him on a silver platter in the night/clubbing scene....and this guy is basically a full-time PUA. Just goes to show you how little "technique" and "game" matters in a feminized major north american city.

There is no "game". There is no god. If you're not in the top 20% of men looks-wise in Toronto and you're not in her social circle, may god have mercy on your poor soul. There is no hope.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Proof right there on how fragile the eggshell of PUA bųllṣhit is. They ban you if they disagree to avoid people from shifting their thinking. I once Googled "is the PUA community a fraud? and wound up here. One of the better searches I ever did.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Vice said:

Tried to log back on to see if there was anything new, and realized that this particular IP was banned. A quick proxy change returned the website back with no problem.

B*tch move on Roosh's part. This kind of sh*t damages his credibility as a "masculine man" if he is resorting to banning the IP's of people who disagree with him.
I think the manosphere should be renamed "game-o-sphere". While I believe they have help information it is usually centered around game and mating market dynamics. While it is very useful in the aspect, and unplugging, and making men aware of game, it still doesn't teach men how to become a man.

Some of the blogs try to teach that there is no limit to what you can do with game, which I disagree with. A lot of these game posters are coming from the position of already being successful, so when they look at a man who fails with women they tell him that his game isn't good enough and that if his game was master tight he could fvck hundreds of women and nobody will reject him. Which might be true. But more importantly I think a lot of men who fail with women have no value.

I've found that by working out, dressing better, keeping a positive attitude, trying to make friends without girls has increased by success more than game has. Obviously I still have learned game and mating market concepts from Rollo, Roissy, Dalrock and many other people and apply it, but every man will get rejected at some point, and even more so the fat neckbeard with no future.

I see game as a supplement to a man's life, not the main component. I still thank the manosphere blogs though, I doubt I would be here if it wasn't for them. But you have to realize commentators on those forums and blogs are the bottom of the barrel...they have no success, then they try out game, make a religion out of it, and when they fail, they blame the current status of American women (which a case could definitely be made) but never blame themselves. The equivalent is a fat women complaining how there are no good men out there. You got banned at the Roosh forums because you rustled everyone's egos and since these desperate dregs are the main consumers of these PUA ebooks, you got banned. You are bad for business Vice :D

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

I've read a lot of Rooshv's blog but I haven't been near any of his books. Main reason is he seems too angry and too much of a bigot.

Some of his material on his website is helpful and makes sense. But lots of it is crying and whining about how American women suck, how society sucks, racist crap, etc.

Dude has issues. I read PUA blogs to get tips, not to join a pitchfork mob. Something clearly went wrong in Roosh's life. Maybe deep down he really wants a traditional lifestyle and not to be a PUA. Who knows. I find it strange how often he updates his blog. Haven't been in months but he was updating daily when I last visited. He should be out banging chicks and getting more experience so he can bring back useful info instead of whining about life.

There is a difference between telling the truth and whining like a b*tch. He needs to just give advice on his blog and maybe join a site like LoveShack if he wants to whine about the world.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
That's where simple pickup get it right with there teachings of pick up, Pretty much got me started in the "pick up scene".

Down Low

Master Don Juan
OTOH, maybe you're reading too much into it. Any message board will ban you if you post something that questions its pet project.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
ArcBound said:
I think the manosphere should be renamed "game-o-sphere". While I believe they have help information it is usually centered around game and mating market dynamics. While it is very useful in the aspect, and unplugging, and making men aware of game, it still doesn't teach men how to become a man.

Some of the blogs try to teach that there is no limit to what you can do with game, which I disagree with. A lot of these game posters are coming from the position of already being successful, so when they look at a man who fails with women they tell him that his game isn't good enough and that if his game was master tight he could fvck hundreds of women and nobody will reject him. Which might be true. But more importantly I think a lot of men who fail with women have no value.

I've found that by working out, dressing better, keeping a positive attitude, trying to make friends without girls has increased by success more than game has. Obviously I still have learned game and mating market concepts from Rollo, Roissy, Dalrock and many other people and apply it, but every man will get rejected at some point, and even more so the fat neckbeard with no future.

I see game as a supplement to a man's life, not the main component. I still thank the manosphere blogs though, I doubt I would be here if it wasn't for them. But you have to realize commentators on those forums and blogs are the bottom of the barrel...they have no success, then they try out game, make a religion out of it, and when they fail, they blame the current status of American women (which a case could definitely be made) but never blame themselves. The equivalent is a fat women complaining how there are no good men out there. You got banned at the Roosh forums because you rustled everyone's egos and since these desperate dregs are the main consumers of these PUA ebooks, you got banned. You are bad for business Vice :D
Damn son, you sure you're just 21 years old?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
ArcBound said:

bro when you are my age you are going to be a terror to society.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
ArcBound said:

Repped.

Great post.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Vice said:
B*tch move on Roosh's part. This kind of sh*t damages his credibility as a "masculine man"
I wasn't aware Roosh had any credibility. I guess he does among his followers, but most of what I've read here has been people saying what a tool he is.

VladPatton said:
Proof right there on how fragile the eggshell of PUA bųllṣhit is. They ban you if they disagree to avoid people from shifting their thinking.
Yeah, I've noticed that. I've never understood who was being hurt by the free exchange of ideas, or if certain subjects get discussed a lot. This forum is better than most about such things.

ArcBound said:
I see game as a supplement to a man's life, not the main component.
That kind of hits the nail on the head. I've always thought that if a guy was too focused on game, that sort of throws him into an automatic state of unbalance. I can see guys going through a phase, or a period where they are trying to learn, but to live life focused on game seems very weird to me.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Vice said:

many males are becoming very depressed at the current high rejection rate and loss of power with women

Vice

Master Don Juan
DonGorgon said:
many males are becoming very depressed at the current high rejection rate and loss of power with women

Makes me wonder what they have going on in their lives, because I personally haven't been doing bad at all. A high rejection rate is normal; honestly not all women are available for various reasons. The idea of batting a thousand is foolish.

Has anyone ever even hung out with women that they aren't sleeping with and been immersed in their world? The stuff my girlfriend tells me about men is eye opening. She said she liked me because I was direct about my intentions (I stopped her while she was walking past me in a club told her I wanted to meet her). She tells me that many guys p*ssyfoot around and are b*tches in general and try to hide their intentions.

evan12

Master Don Juan
and less whining and *****ing RooshV “waaaaahhhh flipflops” ****.
well you seem to be insulted him too ,not only disagreed with him .

I like what he say abut Toronto , because I live here , I know some take it as whining , but to be honest this is the truth as least in my opinion.
some body have to tell a woman she is a bvtch and suck and he is doing that you never read that in Opra magazine or men health so leave at least one place that men can say that they want not what media want

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
Yeah people get banned too easily there, thats for sure.

Is this guy credible though, absolutely. Is he smarter than the majority of posters here? Absolutely. Do you know why? Roosh has come to the conclusion that dating women in North America is a huge waste of time. Surprise Surprise.

So many of you haven't even hit 30 but seemed to have it all figured it out eh? Yeah you can get women in america with ALOT of work and fvck em... but have you been paying attention to the number of posts about 'NO MARRIAGE' 'DONT MARRY'? The two are related. You keep working on your game, getting bigger going to the gym, self improving and women keep getting more clueless, independent, pro-homo, self entitled, *****ier and uglier. The problem is that guys keep deluding themselves here as to red pill/blue pill. Just like game, it does exist and won't go away just because you pretend it isn't there.

While you guys sit around here and try and challenge yourself by making 100's of approaches to score one girl, he goes abroad and does 1 approach to score one. His message is pretty simple, go abroad and find a woman. I've met quite a few people off that site and this one that follow that simple rule and have success (met as IRL). As far as TO is concerned, I think it just shows how difficult it is to date self entitled princesses when you are just being yourself as opposed to dating abroad. I would rather be myself and enjoy the benefits of who I am than having to change myself, hang out at nightclubs and hit on broads who will eventually end up as the new wave of single mothers on POF.

The difference between that forum and this one are the guys there are all going abroad, getting laid like crazy and having meaningful relationships with women, the guys here are still trying to figure out HOW to get laid in America and how not to get fvcked.

Sorry arc-bound, no rep points here.

You can tell me how wrong I am and how I've had no luck with women after you meet my wife. Hint: She is 9 years younger than me, isn't american and required 0 game to tap.

Vice

Master Don Juan
LiveFreeX said:
While you guys sit around here and try and challenge yourself by making 100's of approaches to score one girl, he goes abroad and does 1 approach to score one. His message is pretty simple, go abroad and find a woman. I've met quite a few people off that site and this one that follow that simple rule and have success (met as IRL). As far as TO is concerned, I think it just shows how difficult it is to date self entitled princesses when you are just being yourself as opposed to dating abroad. I would rather be myself and enjoy the benefits of who I am than having to change myself, hang out at nightclubs and hit on broads who will eventually end up as the new wave of single mothers on POF.

The difference between that forum and this one are the guys there are all going abroad, getting laid like crazy and having meaningful relationships with women, the guys here are still trying to figure out HOW to get laid in America and how not to get fvcked.

Sorry arc-bound, no rep points here.

You can tell me how wrong I am and how I've had no luck with women after you meet my wife. Hint: She is 9 years younger than me, isn't american and required 0 game to tap.
If anything going abroad makes you attractive simply because you're a change to the local dudes. The "wanderer" gets women because he is considered exotic, and the "king" gets women because he's... the king. What you're talking about is being a "wanderer", which can be rewarding, and you don't even have to leave the states to do this. I've had plenty of women outside of Florida interested in me simply because of my tan and the fact I'm from Florida and have tales of my military experience.

When I was in Japan I had a great time because the female Japanese tourists that visited the place were intrigued by my tall physical appearance and physique (which wasn't that spectacular compared to a few other American dudes I went out with, I was just the tallest one). Couldn't understand a damn thing since Japanese doesn't have any latin root words for me to even understand partial words, but the universal language of drunken groping cleared the language barrier.

In Ukraine I did well with the ladies because I was a break from the mediocre drunk lazy Ukrainian men, and that I was from Florida (they imagine Florida as the movies that are set in Miami) and have been to Japan and all this other nonsense. It helps that I'm semi fluent in Russian and have a reason to visit the country besides sex tourism.

And honestly, I can understand why American women are so picky; average guys are lazy, driveless, and wimpy with nothing going for them in their lives. Remember that U.S. women STILL have sex. It's just not with "average" guys

maybe he banned you because you already know everything at 22 years old.

And honestly, I can understand why American women are so picky; average guys are lazy, driveless, and wimpy with nothing going for them in their lives. Remember that U.S. women STILL have sex. It's just not with "average" guys
I'd like to reference backbreakers recent post about US women banging drug dealers but I can't find it.

Mmmm, thanks but I'd rather be an above average guy with a woman who doesn't expect an above average life. If you want an american woman, good for you, its your funeral bro. Plenty of self entitled princesses to go around, they're called American women... and I don't know if you've been paying attention but america isn't exactly the number one place to be anymore. Seems like american guys are more concerned with putting notches on a bed post than having a decent job, family and time to pursue their hobbies. Funny enough, american women now want the exact same thing.

There is more to life than shooting your load.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Are we supposed to offer sympathy to Young Mr Know-It-All here that he got banned from Roosh's blog for disrespecting the host?

Status
Not open for further replies.