Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I get the Cold All the time. Any advise?

K_21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I am a pretty active person. I Trains two day a week in Muy Thai and the other days try to pump iron to bulk a little.

My problem is I always seem to get colds. It's becoming annoying to say the lease because as I'm getting fit and want to push myself a little harder the cold sets in an I need to take a week off to recover.

Is it because I workout too much? (I don't think so) or my diet? any help from you guys are appreciated.

Thanks
-----------------------------------------
"Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed."

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a multivitamin. Also make sure you get 1000 miligrams of vitamin C a day.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times a week do you lift? What's your diet? Do you get enough calories, protein & vitamins (from fruit)?
It could be overtraining or bad nutrition or more probably both, but tell us more.

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you always had colds when you were young or did this develop noticably when you started training?

Im stabbing in the dark, but make sure you are getting plenty of sleep, more than 8 hours if you are very active. Dont drink alcohol right before bed because it disrupts the sleep process, causing less of the REM goodness to occur.

If you are stressed out this may also impact your immune system. Find more ways to relax.

Im assuming you are eating a healthy diet, with fruits and vegetables. If not include more.

And what blong1068 said.

K_21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys thanks for all that good advise,

--------------------------------------------
How many times a week do you lift? What's your diet? Do you get enough calories, protein & vitamins (from fruit)?
It could be overtraining or bad nutrition or more probably both, but tell us more.
--------------------------------------------

To answer the above question I try and lift 3 - 4 times a week. (eg: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and may be either Saturday or Sunday. Tuesday and Thursday I Thai box). My diet is not the best I accept. Any sites you can tell me where I can find out more about diet?? or more so to customise it to my needs.

Cheers
K_21

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And prevent physical factors (e.g. running naked in snow, running around a cold house naked, etc).