Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I find myself wanting to do the old switcharoo

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find myself wanting to do the old Seinfeld switcharoo

Geez, here we go again, another one of life's unexpected and exciting curve balls.:D

I assume most of you are all familiar with the story of the forty five year old woman that I've recently gotten into doing blow jobs. Well, i have been spending a fair amount of time with her the past while and inevidably have met more and more of her friends. She's got this fine forty year old friend that is friendly, out going, has a smokin ass and a pair of breats that a man could get lost in for hours. She's been a widow for almost three years.

We met about three weeks ago, get a long good, and there seems to be some sexual tension that I've done nothing to alleviate nor to increase. These two have been friends for many years and the more I see the friendly widow, the more I want to get in her pants. A totally new situation for me.

Anyone got any ideas on how to proceed keeping in mine we're not teenagers.

P.S. George Costanza need not reply.:D :D

Last edited:

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh you know what this reminds me of? A Seinfeld episode. Basically Jerry was dating some girl and he decided he wanted her roomate instead. Him and George came up with a plan for the Switcharoo. Basically he suggested (dont know spelling)manaja twa. Maybe you should do something like that :p Let us know what happens.

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skel
oh you know what this reminds me of? A Seinfeld episode. Basically Jerry was dating some girl and he decided he wanted her roomate instead. Him and George came up with a plan for the Switcharoo. Basically he suggested (dont know spelling)manaja twa. Maybe you should do something like that :p Let us know what happens.

I thought I said George Costanza need not reply. :D :D

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty tough situation.

If you simply try the switcheroo then its going to blow up in your face. These ladies friendship is most likely stronger than the bond you have with either of them.

What you may have to do is find your 45 yr old a new man. Let her dump you and then go for the friend.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Falcon Eye
I thought I said George Costanza need not reply. :D :D
oh **** lol thats funny. Didnt even see that :)

FalconEye. What do you think her intentions are? What do you think her intentions were for introducing you to her friend or was this just a social situation?

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep subtley flirting with the widow and let HER make a move if she's truely interested.