Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like women’s standards are too high

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I meet a woman, the first thing I think of for my goals with them is getting to know them so I can know whether to waste my time on them. I don’t immediately think about how fast I can get into their pants.
I don’t want a f*** buddy, I want a wonderful wife.
Bite me.
Unfortunately OP, that will not lead you anywhere. When you first meet a girl, you should never go in with the mindset of whether she's the one you're going to marry. You never go into an interaction with a woman with a relationship in mind. A relationship is something that she earns by the things she does for you throughout your interaction with her. You won't find out if a woman is worthy of your time and effort, and ultimately a relationship from you, until you vet her over many many months. In the meant time, you must take charge and be the masculine entity between the two of you. That also means the sexual initiator as well. It's not about how fast you can get in her pants...but it is about getting in her pants none the less. Trying to approach a relationship any other way is a recipe for disaster in this day and age. I would say unless your dating circle is in a church group, but even then the same rules would apply.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once read a pua article that said to leave the relationship suggestions to the women. They will suggest it believe me. All you should prioritize is if you’re getting sex.

Reaction score
I got this female friend that she’s attractive but she always sleeps with ugly dudes . What do you mean high standards?
You might think they are ugly but she doesn't. Do you consider Lindsey Lohan attractive?

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Waiting for sex until you are married in the American culture is straight retard. I can see if you're Muslim or something.
So, mrgoodstuff, do you agree... disagree... sorry your grammar is a bit confusing.
Also, I’ve heard a lot of people accusing me of being a genophobe... I’d just like to address that. I am not a sex hater. I have approached girls based on looks before. But if we’re on the 5th date or so and the sex is great but the conversation is garbage, I’m out. I can’t date you if you’re boring, even if you’re great in bed.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of inflated 8s running around today because of dating apps
The hottest girls don't use apps.
Yep, girls want to start negotiating and lowering their standards after they have had multiple kids out of wedlock, gotten fat, aged passed their prime, and etc.
I got my popcorn out. I don't eat that **** but I am enjoying the show. Since scam-demic women are getting fatter more psychotic and unemployed. Cat farms everywhere.

I am icy as ****. these skanks need skates. put them on ice. Charge up your troll cannon but rest assured. life trolls women harder than you or I ever could.

Enjoy the ride.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, mrgoodstuff, do you agree... disagree... sorry your grammar is a bit confusing.
Also, I’ve heard a lot of people accusing me of being a genophobe... I’d just like to address that. I am not a sex hater. I have approached girls based on looks before. But if we’re on the 5th date or so and the sex is great but the conversation is garbage, I’m out. I can’t date you if you’re boring, even if you’re great in bed.
It's hard (no pun) for her to have a chat with my **** in her throat.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this female friend that she’s attractive but she always sleeps with ugly dudes . What do you mean high standards?
I knew a female that did exactly that on purpose. Her reason was she didn't want to get "hooked" on a fine dude with good dee.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a female that did exactly that on purpose. Her reason was she didn't want to get "hooked" on a fine dude with good dee.
Yes , i have seen few examples, mostly to revenge their ex or something similar.
You might think they are ugly but she doesn't. Do you consider Lindsey Lohan attractive?
To be honest , i had a convo with her few days ago and told her just that , that her taste in men is very bad and illogical . Guess what she agreed aswell but the reason to explain it is cause of her countless insecurities and complexes . Also she told me I’m the most attractive friend that she has . Maybe , told that to make me think of her more sexually, but i would never bang a woman with such low standards,no matter how attractive she is . Period

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When will the Bubble burst?
Only when they become single 35 year old moms. But by then they will have too much baggage. Hopefully in the next generation or so there will be a resurgence in maturity and they will stop setting the bar at 9 when they are a 6. But nothing’s happening soon, it’s a world full of simps.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are only demanding that the market affords them. It's a pretty simple supply and demand issue, and because women don't urgently need sex as much as men do, women are prepared to be much more patient in the market if Dream Chad isn't immediately available.

A mistake that guys make is that women will lower their standards, even after hitting the wall. Women "never settle for less" and if the guy she wants isn't available then she'll just get a cat instead.

Men need to stop offering women easy, free and cheap resources, validation and attention. Women's standards aren't too high. The issue is that men are too supplicating, desperate and pathetic.
To add to this, I believe we’d need to be less “chad” if all men stopped the supplication

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what you want, the process all works the same. Unless you are waiting for sex until you are married, you won't know what you have until long after you've had sex. Let's stop the silliness like you can somehow determine after 5 or 10 dates that she is wife material or not. That takes many months or more to determine.
+1

I disagree with Kevin Samuels on marriage in under a year. I think Married life is retarded but at least Dr Smith suggests 2yrs, 8 seasons together. Seeing if she aligns or changes.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only when they become single 35 year old moms. But by then they will have too much baggage. Hopefully in the next generation or so there will be a resurgence in maturity and they will stop setting the bar at 9 when they are a 6. But nothing’s happening soon, it’s a world full of simps.
They will stop setting the bar at 9 when the 9s stop fckng them. As long as the 9 is willing to fck her she has the ability to set the bar at 9 because the reality is that it is valid. If female 9s will fck you whenever you like, that would be the bar. Usually, the 9 is an older guy and the 6 is a younger woman, that is not jaded (not aware yet of the games). This is not the fault of the simps, it is the fault of the 9s.

We assume women are just a biology experiment and will fold into whatever the men are doing. This is what they are doing. The kocks carousel doesn't exist without kocks.

As men, the choice is to become closer to a 9 or to game better or look for and support laws that enforce codes of conduct that prevent this cycle. It is much easier to join the fun than to stand for reform. The issue is that men no longer look for the common good.

women are not going to fix any of this, it's just silly to even think that they would even though they have the MOST to get out of it.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent points. I’ll respond below.

So what can a decent guy do? Lots of things, actually. Here’s a short list to increase your chances for success:
  1. STOP focusing on women so much. Yes, they’re fun to play with and even hangout with on occasion but they should NEVER be the driving force in your life. See women as a small side dish on a huge plate of food; tasty and good to eat but never the main course. You’ll actually attract more women by way of the Law of Indirect Effort (Google it).
This is good in theory, yet every successful guy I know focused on women hard, and once they got them, then they focused on their life. Once you get your life in order, by that time the hot women are gone.

1. Build a better YOU. DO focus on your career, friends, body, hobbies, money (big), maybe a side hustle. Have BIG goals, dreams and aspirations. Women LOVE motivated men with a life plan. Talk about your passions and goals. Yeah, the hot bartender with zero jingle in his pocket might get laid on the regular, but being broke and living with your parents, roommates, or in a dumpy apartment isn’t “cool” anymore when you’re 40. Play for the long game. Gates, Bezos, Musk, Buffett, Gary Vee, Tony Robbins, Jobs, never got rich being day traders.
Again true. But the long term game won’t get you the 23 year old hot virgin. It will get you the 38 year old looking for a beta to settle down with.

The long term game is good for YOU. It is NOT good for getting HOT girls. A 27 year old hot girl is not going to care a guy is rich at 42. She is going to care they guy is tall, decent job, and 30.

1. Persistence. Date OLD, IRL, when Covid blows over join groups, MeetUps. A gym is a good place to meet friends and women. Even if they have era buds in, I casually stroll up, motion for them to take them out (they always do), and have a chat if it’s appropriate. Most are happy to talk. See it all as fun and a supplement only. Women can sniff out desperation 10 miles away even if you’re trying to fake it. It’s repulsive to them, actually, Yes, you do need to put yourself out there, but don’t force or push. It is a balancing act that takes patience and practice.

Good in theory. IRL have to be careful,

I tried to have a chat at a gym, The girl was hot and young and had her ear buds in. I talked to her a bit. Turned out she knew the manger and told on me that I harassed her and other women at the gym. Got BANNED from the gym.

Got to be VERY VERY careful.

1. Stay away from the NEGATIVE DOOMSDAY’ers. Some are on SS, many in real life. You’ll neve bring them up, they only bring you DOWN. Not all advice is good advice.
True

1. LEARN. Learn what women are attracted to and what turns them off. Fine-tune your game based on this. Easier for some than others but anyone can improve if they work at it. Some really good resources out there. Some real piles of s*it too. There are probably 30,000,000 men’s’ dating “Coaches” now. 99% don’t know their head from their ass. Stick to the tried and true gurus; some good ones on SS too whose posts I always pay attention to.
Who are the good ones on SS?

1. Find your NICHE and be DIFFERENT. Women HATE dull, boring, homogenous guys. Even a guys’ version of a HB9, though he may get laid like my bartender example, won’t have squat for a long game or in keeping a girl around if he doesn’t have a personality, drive, ambition, goals, charisma to match. Find what you’re really good at and get GREAT. Lots of average looking guys out there who are successful in business, athletics, whatever who women are wildly attracted to. And before all the Negative Nelly’s on SS chime in, it’s NOT always about how much $$ a guy has. It does have more to do with HOW he got there and the drive, determination, and smarts it took to achieve it. Women are highly attracted to successful men, not losers living check to check in a $500/month beat-up efficiency next to Cabrini Green (Google it).
True. BUT...

It depends at what AGE the women is in her life and what her GOALS are. An 18 year virgin won’t care the man is successful. A 27 year old won’t care either. Only a 33 year old and older will care.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When will the Bubble burst?
I don't know, since I'm not a prophecy. And I don't care. What I care is to work on myself and my game on a daily basis without concernning too much about the future.