Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I Don't Think This Is Gonna Work Out"

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....when she tells you this, your only response is -

"Alright, cool."

^ That is how Alphas handle this comment from her. Dudes with a true Abundance mindset answer this way.

You guys know (or should know) that this is a test. She's finding out what you're really made of.

Are you gonna chase her? Tell her, "Baby, give me one more chance. I wanna make this work" like 95% of the other guys she's been with?

No, you're not.

Because you're the arrogant, c0cky, sexy dude she met a month ago. Her pvssy starts tingling when you walk into the room.

Don't ever let her reel you in with this.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are too many girls in this world to play childish games one b1tch throws at you. So ofcourse the only way is to say ok cool and you immediately call the next girl in line to meet. That's about it.

deadmasterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Alright, cool."
It reminded me of how I got together with my girlfriend, to begin with.

One day we were talking, we weren't together yet, and she gave me a "What are we?", "Where is it going?". We talked for a some time, she was mostly like "I don't know if it's gonna work out" (and I didn't even propose or something, at the time I thought it was pretty interesting, but I can't deny I did like her at that point). She cried, she said a lot of things, "I'm not sure about it...", but it was clear that it wasn't just a test, she was also checking if I was interested, if I care about her feelings, if I wasn't going to be a douchebag.

That day, after the call, she was still crying and in doubts. I went to read a book and didn't text her. She didn't either. I was expecting something like a few days no contact by her side, not only as a test but because I was expecting her to realize her feelings, calm down and then come talk to me. For my surprise, a few hours later she said something like.

"I talked with my sister, she calmed me down."
"Oh yeah? That's good. What did she tell you?"
(after some time of her opening her heart for me, said that she cried because she was afraid of losing me and that she was scared if we could be together or not, and then she told me something her sister said)
"My sister thinks that we should be together"
"Yeah, I agree with her"

But my advice is, if you like the girl, don't be that indifferent. Show her that you are willing to be together and care about her, but you won't be begging for her presence. It's something hard to explain, but the most masculine trait you can have with a woman is this protectiveness with your voice, the at the same time inspires confidence and safety on her. It's the voice, gestures and way to be of a man who is certain of his feelings, and (even if only at that moment) being true to himself. If you can awaken this inside of you, she will feel it, and she will naturally want to be with you, it's just natural.

Now if you don't wanna get together, be clear about it too. The point is being honest, true with yourself. World is already full of games and shady stuff. Standing up for yourself and being true with your heart and way are the best things you can do as a man.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But isnt that letting her off the hook? Like you are agreeing with her. I just said nothing. As @mrgoodstuff indicates there is no physical attraction. You are really cool with that?

My way of saying cool is not unfriending her on facebook.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But isnt that letting her off the hook? Like you are agreeing with her. I just said nothing. As @mrgoodstuff indicates there is no physical attraction. You are really cool with that?
No, it's not letting her off the hook. You're letting her know that it doesn't bother you one bit if you lose her.

Women can't resist a guy who doesn't give a sh!t.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's not letting her off the hook. You're letting her know that it doesn't bother you one bit if you lose her.

Women can't resist a guy who doesn't give a sh!t.
But you are agreeing with her that it is a bad match. Are we going to thank her for saving my time too? Thanks for the heads up that this is another dead end. I value my time.

firstbornunicorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
It reminded me of how I got together with my girlfriend, to begin with.

One day we were talking, we weren't together yet, and she gave me a "What are we?", "Where is it going?". We talked for a some time, she was mostly like "I don't know if it's gonna work out" (and I didn't even propose or something, at the time I thought it was pretty interesting, but I can't deny I did like her at that point). She cried, she said a lot of things, "I'm not sure about it...", but it was clear that it wasn't just a test, she was also checking if I was interested, if I care about her feelings, if I wasn't going to be a douchebag.

That day, after the call, she was still crying and in doubts. I went to read a book and didn't text her. She didn't either. I was expecting something like a few days no contact by her side, not only as a test but because I was expecting her to realize her feelings, calm down and then come talk to me. For my surprise, a few hours later she said something like.

"I talked with my sister, she calmed me down."
"Oh yeah? That's good. What did she tell you?"
(after some time of her opening her heart for me, said that she cried because she was afraid of losing me and that she was scared if we could be together or not, and then she told me something her sister said)
"My sister thinks that we should be together"
"Yeah, I agree with her"

But my advice is, if you like the girl, don't be that indifferent. Show her that you are willing to be together and care about her, but you won't be begging for her presence. It's something hard to explain, but the most masculine trait you can have with a woman is this protectiveness with your voice, the at the same time inspires confidence and safety on her. It's the voice, gestures and way to be of a man who is certain of his feelings, and (even if only at that moment) being true to himself. If you can awaken this inside of you, she will feel it, and she will naturally want to be with you, it's just natural.

Now if you don't wanna get together, be clear about it too. The point is being honest, true with yourself. World is already full of games and shady stuff. Standing up for yourself and being true with your heart and way are the best things you can do as a man.
Thank you! Most reasonable post I've seen all week.

Women can tell the difference between a guy *wanting* them and *needing* them. If she knows you have options but still pursue her, and she's into you, she will be more into you when you're clear that you want her. This is far from displaying needy behavior and making it seem like you have no options.

One time I acted needy even though I did have options, so in her mind I didn't have any options. So it's a little bit about manipulating appearances here. When you do have options you shouldn't rub it in their faces either. The higher quality women will lose respect for you.

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you are agreeing with her that it is a bad match. Are we going to thank her for saving my time too? Thanks for the heads up that this is another dead end. I value my time.
A woman's brain won't process this response in the way you suggest.

She'll process it as, "Why doesn't me walking away bother him?"

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I acted needy even though I did have options, so in her mind I didn't have any options. So it's a little bit about manipulating appearances here. When you do have options you shouldn't rub it in their faces either. The higher quality women will lose respect for you.
Don't lie to us. It was yesterday, wasn't it?

Jk

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not convinced there's a one-size-fits-all type of reply or even a singular mentality for dealing with this.

Sometimes jealousy, anger, bitterness, hurt, shyness can work in your favor.

In my mind the bigger point is, Why is SHE the one who's willing to walk away first?

firstbornunicorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't lie to us. It was yesterday, wasn't it?

Jk
I see the jk, but it was actually a very interesting situation that would make for a great case-study. I found her tumblr blog after we broke up (the blog actually found me, one of her readers tracked me down to show me her posts) and knew exactly what she was thinking after I did X or Y. Biggest red pill I've ever had. It was a solid 6 or 7 years ago, one of my first girlfriends. 18 year-old solid 10 pro swimmer, ridiculous body, no joke. Took her to a work party once and co-workers I had never spoken to would come up to me and ask "how the fvck are you together?".

The night she broke up with me was also the night I almost cheated on her. I wasn't being totally genuine in my being and chicks see through that. She described me as "too nice", but a "too nice" guy wouldn't be watching Eurovision with a hot czech chick behind her back. But anyway, we were a bad match, it was mostly just physical.

And the shadow is better integrated these days.

Hank Moody

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So dont tell her that you see her point?
No. You don't want to get logical with her.

You really wanna fvck with her head - throw in a "I wish you the best" at the end.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does not matter as there is really nothing to lose either way. That just means you are not pissed with her.