Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I created a Female Account on Tinder

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220303-134526_Tinder.jpg

It only took 3 minutes to get 99+ likes. This is just insane, i feel like the ratios have gotten even worse. Years ago when i tried this it took at least 10 minutes.

I feel like Men outnumber women 30:1, this is not normal.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 8029

It only took 3 minutes to get 99+ likes. This is just insane, i feel like the ratios have gotten even worse. Years ago when i tried this it took at least 10 minutes.

Wow…I always wondered about this. Little wonder it’s tough out there

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have done this before back in like 2006-07-08 somewhere in there, on the dating site of the day. It's SICK what these simps will do. I relate to men wanting sex and companionship, but it's really bad... I used to be a beta simp but not as bad as some of these guys on dating sites.. @Zimbabwe Please keep us posted, entertain us. Show us the worst simpism you see..

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 8029

It is well known that Tinder is a sausage fest. It's not worth bothering to use the app avenue at this point. The other apps are nearly as bad.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I have done this before back in like 2006-07-08 somewhere in there, on the dating site of the day. It's SICK what these simps will do. I relate to men wanting sex and companionship, but it's really bad... I used to be a beta simp but not as bad as some of these guys on dating sites.. @Zimbabwe Please keep us posted, entertain us. Show us the worst simpism you see..
Half the guys use the same line
Screenshot_20220303-141946_Tinder.jpg
Screenshot_20220303-142051_Tinder.jpg

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Don't forget the nasty women! You see preggers girls, trannies on OLD, but now, tonight I saw a HB7 girl on there and her profile said she's Herpes positive! What is OLD coming to?

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s partly because women scroll through less guys. Because they read the bios unlike the guys who make a decision within 3 seconds of seeing the photo. Not simping, just observing.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I still manage to get laid off of Tinder so it can't be too bad. I'm guessing you posted a pic of a HB 9+ too, with a newbie boost, you'd have been shown to every active dude in the city. This is why new girls basically freak out and leave tinder after a few days. You basically have a window of a few days with new girls, then she becomes a jaded c0ck-hopping tinder slvt.

I hope you can see now why women are treating you and other guys badly. Woman are so abundant that it's impossible not to treat men badly with this much abundance. Men have made themselves worthless to women through their thirst. Guys need to reign each other in or this is only going to accelerate. Women will get more hostile, men will get more thirsty. It feeds on each other.

You have guys posting threads on here about how to spam approach and play the numbers. Contributing to the issue. The male solution to this issue appears to be "increase the thirst, carpet bomb the market with my d1ck pics"
The value of men has plummeted so low like the Zimbabwe dollar, I honestly just wonder if a lot of these simps lack any sort of self awareness. Believe it or not but some dudes are straight up just sending **** pics as their openers.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. It kinda sucks to be a woman when you see it this way. They have abundance, but it's mostly pathetic simps with no game. Also, women aren't allowed to approach men conventionally speaking (and they still mostly stick to that) so a woman's life is literally just sitting back and fielding pathetic invitations from simps all day. It must get quite dull.

When you chat to a woman and she seems flat and bored, you know why. She's been brain-fried by simps.
I've been using it for an hour and I'm already sick of it, I have no idea how women can withstand this for more than a day. To be constantly bombarded by simps is terrible.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. It kinda sucks to be a woman when you see it this way. They have abundance, but it's mostly pathetic simps with no game. Also, women aren't allowed to approach men conventionally speaking (and they still mostly stick to that) so a woman's life is literally just sitting back and fielding pathetic invitations from simps all day. It must get quite dull.

When you chat to a woman and she seems flat and bored, you know why. She's been brain-fried by simps.
I think this is often overlooked and a good way of putting in words what none of us could say.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys need to reign each other in or this is only going to accelerate.
I'm going to play devil's advocate here. Maybe if dudes that rack up triple digit notch counts would go celibate for a few years, and allow many guys who aren't getting any to get some, the thirst would dissipate. Being a sex addict and all, how can you get mad at desperate dudes that are going without? Their lack of pusssy is making them desperate. Can't blame them for that. Being a sex addict, your thirst is just as high, only difference is you're able to capitalize. Imagine the women lowering their standards a little, allowing some of these other dudes to fvck them, because they don't have the 100,000 guys that have triple digits banging all of them.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget the nasty women! You see preggers girls, trannies on OLD, but now, tonight I saw a HB7 girl on there and her profile said she's Herpes positive! What is OLD coming to?
Last chick I almost smashed on tinder told me right before coming to my hotel room that she was herpes positive. Thank god she told me. That just killed the app for me.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Last chick I almost smashed on tinder told me right before coming to my hotel room that she was herpes positive. Thank god she told me. That just killed the app for me.
Its on all old now!! Before covid old had much prettier women and fairly easy to get their numbers too once you matched. Now its a waste land. Its literally a waste of time now to check old. Nothing there.

Did covid scare women from meeting strangers?

Reaction score
Id rather be a male on OLD than a female. Y’all act these women are being hit up by prime high value men lol.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Zimbabwe

You should have used your avatar here on SS to see how many likes you got.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 8029

Try to put up an account with a really fat whale and see what happens lol

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not surprised by this at all.

And guys get mad because chicks blow them off on OLD. Women have a firehose of d!ck being directed at them there.