Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't stand this chick anymore

monster squad

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I've been trying to get rid of her for the better part of a year. We used to mess around, but she wouldn't let it go further because she didn't want to ruin our "friendship". Ever since, it's been an ever increasing circle of me ditching her, her guilting me into being "friends" again, then her leading me on/dissing me, and me ditching her again.

Last week we went out to a bar with a couple of friends (her best friend, and one of my good friends, they're basically dating, and another of her friends). While at the bar, some other dude shows up, she goes off to talk to him, and I turned around later to see them making out. I wanted to leave at this point, but she was my ride back to my car (huge mistake not driving myself), and they wanted to go eat, blah blah blah. After me causing a fuss (I did have to get up for work, afterall), I got her to give me a ride back to my car.

After this, I decided not to even bother talking to her anymore. The week before she was leading me on again, then pulled a "but my parents are home", and the next week she's taking me to a bar so I can watch her act like a hoe with someone she barely knows. **** this ****.

Last night I decided to hit my usual place, as I'm really good friends with the one bartender there (probably the coolest girl in the world, but it's a purely platonic thing). When I got there, she warned me that this stupid ***** was there with her friend and my friend. I checked my phone, and sure enough, they were calling and texting me. I decided to stay, but laid low on the other side of the place.

My friend found me though, and kept trying to get me to come over and sit with them. I declined. Then she comes over and tries her boo-***** guilt tactics on me again, telling me that what she did last week was a mistake, but I completely blew her off this time. She walked away saying that I'm being "immature and stubborn".

Later on I went over anyway, when she was off talking to some guy (who turned out to be gay, hahaha). She got *****y with me when she came back to get something from her purse, so I just walked away. Then she started up with this "You're afraid of me because I'm "independant"!" crap, to which I immediately broke out laughing. Right, so trying to latch on to every guy she sees, then practically crying when they tell her they're "gay" or "becoming a priest", and telling me she still clings on to hope that she'll get back with her ex (it's been a year and a half, he left her, lives in another state, and doesn't seem to like her, so it's not likely to happen), are signs of "independance"? Huh?

By the end of the night she was getting all clingy, rubbing up against me, staring at me, hugging me, resting her head on my shoulder, laughing at every stupid thing I said, ect... then I left.

I'm really not sure how I'm gonna get rid of her, since she's always gonna be around. Any ideas that don't involve hiding out in the woods?

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd disappear from her life totally... as in, make her think that you got in a wreck somewhere and are dead.

BGMan

playboy_supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes giving you just enough to keep you around waiting to find out if one day you will actually get more. next time your with her. dont fool around or do anything remotly sexual not even hug but dont ignore her. when your out with her, get with other girls infront of her. if she gets offended let her be but dont give her any explanation as to why you are doing it.

her:eek:mg i cant believe you would do that infront of me blah blah
you: but did you see how hot she was

keep this up for a while and she will either stop messing with you all together or actually f**k you if you play it rite.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
There is a reason why guys should not fall for slutty barflies...

You know what she is...a trashy woman. Why do you even want a trashy woman?

playboy_supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
because he is thinking with his dyck instead of logic. but he will learn by this (i hope)

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused, you say you're trying to get away from her, yet YOU keep going back. It couldn't be more clear if it were written in bold letters on her forehead, she's not interested in you sexually. Each time you go back she loses a little more respect for you because she knows it's only a matter of time before you cave. If you blew her off and actually followed through with it she'd eventually stop trying, but you're probably clinging on hoping things will change. Respect yourself as a man and stop allowing yourself to be sucked in with this false hope.

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
run away....and never look back

dont go to the same bars/clubs as her.
change your screen name...
dont pick up her calls or private calls.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
avoid her at all cost. she seems to be trouble for sure. She is playing tricks with you.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
monster squad said:
She walked away saying that I'm being "immature and stubborn".

"You're afraid of me because I'm "independant"!" crap, to which I immediately broke out laughing.
Next time she says you are "immature and stubborn" say "I know" and "your right",she will try to keep firing last second ditch efforts and will look like a fool doing so.

Good one by laughing,Im hoping that you werent on the floor laughing though.

Just drop this attention wohre,there are people like this all over my job and they are nothing but trouble.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you are the one acting immature and stubborn.

You have to learn to accecpt people for who they are. She is a slutbucket. Okay, this is what she does. She has a proven track record of being a slutbucket. Yet you keep being friends with her.

What you really want to know is "why is she doing what she is doing".. if you wanted her out of your life, she would be.

she broke you off a couple of times, and now she is ****teasing the crap out of you.

You need to stay away.. take a couple of steps back and look at the situtation.

So what if she has an all out gangbang in front of you with cameras and lets 10 guys jizz in her face... she's not with you, and from the looks of it, never will be with you, and from what you said, you don't like her either.

IT's not her fault you didn't drive. I want the freedom to hook up with a chick if I go to a bar. If you gave ad amn about going to work the next morning, you wouldn't be at the bar in the first place, dont' throw that weak ass line out there, because if a nice peice of ass was calling your name you would have been up all night. You tried to guilt trip her into not ****ing her.. You get satisfaction of her nonfufilling sexual encounters. You reak of jeaslousy and insecurity.

About the entire jealous and independant thing, it shouldn't have even came to that. Let her do what she wants to do. she's grown. You are also free to talk to all of the free honies in the bar, yet you are stuck on this one thing. You even have a platonic bartender that is your friend. Women shouldn't look at you and want to be your friend. They should look at you and want to **** you.. big difference. You have to ask yourself.. am I friendly, or am I ****able? You can be nice, but you can't be a pushover. You can give a damn, but you can't be a steel sholder to cry on.

There is nothing ****able about a guy whining about a girl ****ing another guy, a girl he isn't even dating.

It's like one sentence you are degrading her as a person, yet you secretly wish to be with this person.

anyway, man, I wish you the best, I would take a month or so away from the entire secne and focus on something else not chicks, in particular this one

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
I'm confused, you say you're trying to get away from her, yet YOU keep going back. It couldn't be more clear if it were written in bold letters on her forehead, she's not interested in you sexually. Each time you go back she loses a little more respect for you because she knows it's only a matter of time before you cave. If you blew her off and actually followed through with it she'd eventually stop trying, but you're probably clinging on hoping things will change. Respect yourself as a man and stop allowing yourself to be sucked in with this false hope.

I Totally agree with this post!!

Two words bro: ATTENTION W-HHHHHHHHORE!

I also agree with Backbreaker's post below 100%

PIMP

uzio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time when "she wants to be friends" say this:

"I'll remain your friend If I get to bone you"

Works every time - for ditching her that is. Yer not gonna to hump her :)

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: I don't get it

she tells you she wants to be just friends and then your supprised when she swaps spit with someone else???? It sounds like you like her and she doesn't like you (in that way)........which would by some defention be "ointies"

women are to be enjoyed, if she wants to rub up against you and touch you... let her. LEAN BACK AND RELAX, AND ENJOYE.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James Bondage said:
LOL WTF is 'ointies'?!?

:crackup:

j/k man
aaaa your stupid english:box: can't you guys spell the same way you say things......:eek:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to leave at this point, but she was my ride back to my car (huge mistake not driving myself), and they wanted to go eat, blah blah blah.
I'm gonna tell you a story about when I was in this situation. I was at my favorite bar with this chick I was banging. One of her friends comes to the bar and suggests re-locating. I'm up for anything, so I agreed to go, leaving my vehicle at the bar.

So we get to this other place, and it was a fvcking dive. Goddam drunks all over the place trying to puke on me. Her friend wanted to say, but I wanted to get the hell out. I told my date, "I'm leaving, you're welcome to come if you want." She decided to stay behind, so I let her. I called a cab and got a ride back to my vehicle.

The lesson is, don't let your free chauffer prevent you from leaving when you want to.

I'm really not sure how I'm gonna get rid of her, since she's always gonna be around. Any ideas that don't involve hiding out in the woods?
She's always going to be around the places she likes to go. If your normal hangout is also her normal hangout, what the hell is stopping you from finding a new bar for a while? When there was a woman I genuinely wanted to avoid, I just switched locations. Unfortunately, the b1tch stalked me, but that's another story.

You're only a slave to her if you allow yourself to be one. You can easily pick up your 5hit and leave whenever you want. It's your life, and you should be the one making the decisions.

monster squad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. I'm just gonna keep going about my business as I feel. If she's at the same place as me, why should I be the one to leave? That doesn't make sense. It's like, everyone's all about "being a man", and then you tell a person to run away and hide, and call it advice. I'll just put up with it. She has no power over me anymore.

And what's wrong with having a platonic relationship? In all honesty, this other girl is probably the best friend I've ever had. Grow the **** up.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
monster squad said:
Meh. I'm just gonna keep going about my business as I feel. If she's at the same place as me, why should I be the one to leave? That doesn't make sense. It's like, everyone's all about "being a man", and then you tell a person to run away and hide, and call it advice. I'll just put up with it. She has no power over me anymore.

And what's wrong with having a platonic relationship? In all honesty, this other girl is probably the best friend I've ever had. Grow the **** up.
You are trying to play her but your emotions are getting the best of you. Hang out were you want, and do what the fvck you want too, hit on other girls, but when your playing this hard to get game and she is rubbing you better lay her da pipe!

monster squad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not playing games. I tried telling her that I don't want want anything to do with her, and she just won't **** off and leave it be. I don't want sex from her, I don't want to be her drinking buddy, I don't want to chat with her on her stupid myspace page. She can come on to me all she wants, it won't work. She's a background fixture as far as I'm concerned. That's why I got up and left after watching her play the role of a ****tease.

If she wants to continue playing games, she'll only end up playing with herself.