Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't believe this girl!

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and this girl have gone on two dates together. We had a really great time, especially on the second date and I figured that after a kiss between us things would come together fine. Well the next day that I saw her (about 3 or 4 days later) I hinted to her about another possible date a few days later. She told me that she was going back to her dad's house (in Pittsburgh) for a day or two and that she was going job hunting and possibly to new york for a day last week. She said she was really busy. I was alittle skeptical but I still let it go.

The week went on and I only talked to her for a few minutes at a time. She was out the days she said she was out and then about 5 days later (today) was the last time that I saw her. I said "Sup, stranger!" and she goes "Stranger?" and then smiles.

So we're in the same study hall together. So (during the period) some dude comes over and sits down next to me and we start talking. This girl (that I've been talking about) comes in and he tries to get her attention and she doesn't hear him. So I tell him to go get her to come over here and sit down because she was sitting alone. He walks over to her and says something to her and she turns around and looks at me and smiles. So I'm like "What the ****? He better of not have told her that I sent him over because I wanted her" I was just joking. So about two minutes later I walk over to her and (heres where it gets good)...

He was talking about how much he likes her and how when he first saw her he asked her out and she said that she said no because she didn't think he was serious! (He's fat, and he's a complete AFC). He then tells her that she's hot and she just smiles ya know. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here and they are talking, and I'm kinda just listening. So I asked her how her trip was and she got into details. I'm just trying to change the subject. I was getting alittle pissed. She then ultimately ends up telling us (him)that after we graduate she's going back to Pittsburgh to live permantly. I couldn't stand this convo anymore. I was ready to *****slap her. I don't know if she was doing this intentionally but I was kinda hurt that she had to tell me all this now and (if he wasn't sitting there) probably never would have told me this. So I told her that I had to go spit my gum out and that I'd talk to her later. Then I proceeded to do so. When I got back, everyone was getting ready to goto our next class so I go back to my group of friends and the guy comes over to get his stuff and asks me "Marie's hot isn't she?" and I'm just like "I guess" and he's like "She's really hot!" and she was waiting for him to walk to her next class. I was really ****in' pissed off, so I walked with my friends to my next class.

I don't know what the **** went wrong but I'm definately moving on and nexting this chick. She told me that she landed a job at a clothing store at our mall. I thought "Good, she'll be able to see me land a couple of phone numbers when I go into there to shop for ***** not for clothes". This really sucks cause we had a great time together and I thought everything was going great. I guess not, I'll make sure not to concentrate on one girl at a time and instead go for multiples. It's just so hard to find anyone worth dating at my school, I have to date outside of the school alot.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah blah boo hoo.

Ok, now for the real meaty part:

Don't get mad. Unless you're blind, deaf, dumb, and mute, it's pretty hard to miss the fact that this was just a little TEST. I don't blame you though; we all slip now and then. It's up to us, however, to catch our slips and learn from them, i.e. next time something happens in a similar setting, go mack up another girl.

Remember, however, that you're still in High School, a la land of the immature. Hence, everything moves at twice the speed of light, where Fe=MA does not apply, and girls are quite the fickle ones. Don't sweat it, my man. She pulled this little stunt to get you jealous. Too bad it worked, but nothing to sh!t your pants over; besides, you're not "exclusive" (whatever the hell that means in HS), so nobody's really to blame. It's in those HB's nature to do petty crap like that.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't sure of that either. But I definately didn't rule out the possiblity that this was just a test. It sure did ****in' seem like one.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! Now, I truly cannot believe this girl!

At the same study hall today, she brought in some guy thats normally not even in our study hall and sat with him and talked all period. So, after I got some work done, I said "**** it" and walked over to some girl that I knew and started to flirt with her!

I'll probably call this chick up tonight and set a date for Friday dispite all the games.