Master Don Juan
- Jan 16, 2012
- Reaction score
You joined this forum in 2020 yet apparently read all of rollo's posts despite he left years before your arrival...You do realize that this forum is where Rollo came from right? You do realize that Rollo's teaching and popularity is what has kept this forum alive all these years, right? Otherwise it would have degraded into a poor Reddit imitation and died off.
On YouTube there is Rollo,...and then there is everyone else. He is not preaching the same thing the rest are and spends 50% of his time fighting against all the BS that comes from the rest of them,...most of them grifters.
The rest of what you are saying is all anecdotal. "It happened to me this way, so that is the only way it can be, because I know everything and do everything right". That is the way that women debate,...all anecdotal. You are using society's current condition to judge what Tomassi teaches and saying he is wrong,..... rather than using what Tomassi teaches to demontrate how wrong society is.
We will let him know about his biggest fan and hopefully you will get a follow back from him so you wont end up like stan.
Not to sound an ass but you wrote half a page with limited to no content regarding the focus of this thread.Listen. We are all going to age. Best to do it gracefully. People who are attractive (good looking, fit and stylish) are going to have the most opportunity at any given age relative to their peers. The real outliers are going to have wide appeal (much greater than their peers) to many people.
I’m in my early 50s as many of you know. Men from early 30s to early 80s approach me all the time. @RangerMIke is correct. It takes greater discipline to remain fit in your 50s. Most people, men and women both, give up. Men are dealing with midlife & declining T levels, women are dealing with menopause. But discipline wins the day. My best advice to the younger guys here (the advice I give my own 19 year old son) is this:
1. Eat healthy & do not over eat
2. Exercise and discipline your body, which helps to mature & discipline your mind
3. Dress with panache. My son loves to dress. He is good looking although only 5’8”, and he rocks brogues good jeans and a sport coat or smoking jacket or dress shirt. He outclasses many men much older than he is. He is stylish, cool and sophisticated in appearance. Chicks dig him.
4. Confidence wins the day.
5. Pick a chick who is into you. High interest all the way.
6. Avoid the sun. Nothing ages you faster.
1. The world doesn’t care about you. The world judges you on your results. Create good results and you create a good life. Your mom and your best mates will love you, maybe a wife if you choose well, but no one else cares. Understand that & get about results.
2. Do everything in your power to avoid mistakes you cannot recover from.
3. Have character. Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.
4. Have/develop work ethic. Winners never quit & Quitters never win. Perseverance rules the day.
5. Know when to change horses in life. Learn when.
6. Find a mentor & learn everything you can from them.
1. We are ALL crazy. Pick a crazy you can live with.
2. You focus on being the best man you can. Require through your actions and your leadership for her to be her best self too.
3. Women freak out. Let them. They’ll get over it if you refuse to freak out with them.
4. Pick someone who is passionate about you & who you find physically and otherwise irresistible. Sexual chemistry is the glue.
5. Hold women to account. Your mom, your sister, your girlfriend or wife.
6. Be a gentleman and expect a lady.
7. Do not be afraid to dismiss.
8. Pick someone patient and loving and kind. Reward her for these traits.
I know 50 year old men who date women in their 20s and I know men who have let the beer belly & sloppiness ruin their prospects too. I hang out with others who, like me have made a lifestyle of good habits, fun & act togetherness. My fiancé is 45 and HOT. Desirable in every way but with his own set of quirks too. He worries about me because he sees the way men vy for my attention, which keeps him sharp.
He knows he’s lucky. But make no mistake. You make your own luck.
I mean it's not about your biography, motivational stuff or random personal wisdom...
I'm saying "dont trust those who sell you an age for something that it's not while downplaying the previous one" and you make lists of tips cosmopolitan style.