Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am a Jackass

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I foolishly got into an argument with the girl I've been dating for about 2.5 months. I am dating other girls but I particularly like this one. Anyway, one thing led to another and I lost my temper and said a few things I shouldn't have said out of anger. She didn't kick me out though she probably should have.

I'll spare you the details because they are embarrassing.

I feel terrible and I was in the wrong. My stupid temper. What would be an appropriate way to apologize? A token of apology.

Go ahead, folks. Flame away

Junior Sanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
bust out with a card...... they show your sensitive side and write how u feel

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flowers? [DrDope prepares to get own ass handed to him by the DJs haunting this board.]

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
cards? flowers? what? yeah ok we do think that is cute but flowers and cards do not solve problems....where is the communication, the sincere apology and the half an hour talk saying that what you did was wrong. i am not telling you to become the average AFC but if you are admitting that you were wrong then offer a sincere apology and fck the materialistic stuff

Junior Sanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats what i meant lil mermaid!

the card is the ice breaker to the sincere apology

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrDope
I'll spare you the details because they are embarrassing.
I want to hear details. Otherwise we can't help you. My guess is it's not nearly as bad as you (or should I say she) are making it out to be. Just because a person (i.e., a woman) is insecure, or has low self-esteem, or can't handle criticism, or can't handle the truth, doesn't merit an apology for speaking what's on your mind.

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
use your ANGER when you want to, it gives you POWER and it is your TRUE MASCULINE CALLING. you should be silent now... contemplating the other girls.. you pathetic piece of dirt, if you have "other girls" you'd not care but you say you care.. weak pathetic angst ridden darth vader like... Real Darths were Darth Maul and Darth Tyrannus (Count DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)

Do what you must...

*watches a replay of darth vader force b!tch chokes padme the wh@re and gets a hard on from it*

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrDope
I foolishly got into an argument with the girl Anyway, one thing led to another and I lost my temper and said a few things I shouldn't have said out of anger. She didn't kick me out though she probably should have..

I feel terrible and I was in the wrong. My stupid temper. What would be an appropriate way to apologize?

See how you just told us, now just tell her the same thing.

Basically say what I left in the quote, but adjust to speak at her.

She should appreciate it. They LOVE when we admit being wrong.

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Junior Sanz
thats what i meant lil mermaid!

the card is the ice breaker to the sincere apology
:trouble:

get it over with, go apologize and mean what you say... Go somewhere else with that darth vader crap

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually... u know what...why don't you give us the details...I'd love to hear this one. Since we don't really know them, i can't give you a specific was to apologize

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as details, I made a remark that could easily have been construed that I don't like the kind of people that work in her line of business. And it's true...I don't, her excepted.

But I never should have let her know that. That is why I am in the wrong. I spoke my mind but the only outcome was rudeness...not forthrightness or anything admirable.

So before you folks say "Screw her, you were just speaking your mind!" remember that just speaking your mind can also make you an a-hole.

I'm worried to bring it up again. I'd kind of like to just show a nice gesture and move on. I don't think she wants to talk about it anymore but she is still pissed.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologize, but there comes a point where remorse turns into self-pity because you feel guilty about "messing up".

Don't get to that point. And don't let her make you feel more guilty then you should for the incident.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Let me give you some advice from experience. Apologizing to a woman, even if you're wrong, is USUALLY a bad move. Most women will take your kind gesture as a sign of weakness.

Women are notorious for this kind of behavior. It would be a different story if you had done or said something particularly egregious, but insulting her profession doesn't qualify in my book.

Let it slide, and don't worry about it.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An idea...

I'd go with:

Go to her house with flowers and a card, then tell her to get ready and take her to a pre-arranged date that she will never forget, and wont be able to resist forgiving you;)

Laterz...

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: An idea...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
I'd go with:

Go to her house with flowers and a card, then tell her to get ready and take her to a pre-arranged date that she will never forget, and wont be able to resist forgiving you;)

Laterz...
add a sincere apology and case closed

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeartlessBtch
add a sincere apology and case closed
hi5:woo:

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't apologize... joke her about it! Say "are you still mad about yesterday?" with a smile on your face

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
err...

Originally posted by Ebach
Don't apologize... joke her about it! Say "are you still mad about yesterday?" with a smile on your face
I don’t think she will be in any mood to joke about it... i think AFTER the apology and while u are on a date or something later on or the next day, then THATS when "joking about it" might be more appropriate, but an apology in necessary in this case.

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is that directed at?

Originally posted by HeartlessBtch
theres too many kids in here...:cuss:
Could you please be more clear as to whom you are speaking to/about in future, thanx.

Laterz...