Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I already have made a bad mistake!

hybrid0267

Reaction score
I have been dating this girl for about a month now. I worked quite hard to get her. She played hard to get. But anyways, I really like her alot, and I think I already messed something up and I need it changed so that she doesn't notice it.
Usually when she asks me to do something, I do it, mostly because it don't bother me to do so. I got to reading some stuff on the site about don't do everything for her and similar stuff. I need to kind of reverse this just a little without showing her what I'm doing. How can I do this and after it is done, how do I keep it up with new things to keep her really interested.

I think she might think she is the boss or wears the pants of the relationship. I only do the stuff for her because it really doesn't bother me too and most of the time I actually want to do it for her. I read its bad so help all you can, please.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's nothing wrong with doing stuff for a girl........ so long as it's not at all out of your way, it would help her out, and it's something you would enjoy doing....

for example: if you're just sitting in a corner bored and a girl asks you to help lift the couch cuz she dropped her contact lens under it.... what's the harm in it?
bad example: if you're busy doing something important, and she walks over, bats her eyelashes, and asks you to throw away her candy wrapper for her, which she could easily do herself since she's not busy and you are. Then, you tell her "I'm sure you can handle it" with a ****y smile :). Just a general example.

I suggest you start asking HER to do stuff for YOU. Refer to my post about using women's own tricks (click here) :)

but, we need more info..... what exactly is she asking you to do? and what else makes you think she's wearing the pants?

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok you wanna reverse this effect?

do two things...in moderation:

1) don't do what she tells you to all the time even if you don't mind doing it. but to tell her that you can't do it you have to make sure that you are actually busy with something yourself.

2) ask her to do stuff for YOU, sometimes even act like you don't have anything do to, but use this one in real moderation.