Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I’m going through hell

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by this? my aim isn’t to get her back but if she wants to meet up surely she wants to **** around. If so I don’t mind. I can have detached sex with her and continue pursuing other girls. If she mentions exclusivity I won’t give it. I’m simply in a situation where I can take it or leave it but I also know women have their manipulative ways to draw a man back in. Wouldn’t it be a test of my emotional strength if I can have her their without attaching any emotions (I feel confident enough I can) or will this just go down bad?

Do what you want and report back.

My prediction is it is a bad move, and you will suffer emotionally .

I hope you prove me wrong

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by this? my aim isn’t to get her back but if she wants to meet up surely she wants to **** around. If so I don’t mind. I can have detached sex with her and continue pursuing other girls. If she mentions exclusivity I won’t give it. I’m simply in a situation where I can take it or leave it but I also know women have their manipulative ways to draw a man back in. Wouldn’t it be a test of my emotional strength if I can have her their without attaching any emotions (I feel confident enough I can) or will this just go down bad?
This sure will end badly, not worth the ***** you're getting and being battering emotionally, you'll stop growing to be genuine man, no lesson u will learn from this, now it's feels great but later on the road she'll crush you once again with her new love endeavour stories etc etc.

Take a moment here, and ask yourself what friendship means to you, and if you've ever been treated with such disrespect, lack of concern and dishonesty in any relationship you've come to regard as one you could trust.

And that you're bound and determined to dangle on the sidelines as her emergency life-support unit, you're signing up for even more destructive, debilitating times up ahead, and you're a chump. You have been duly warned. Proceed at your own great peril

kasper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted earlier too but just need assurance right now. I’ve dumped her but still have had back and forths yet I’ve stood my groind with my decision. Yesterday she texted me something and said don’t reply and as much as I wanted to I didn’t. I then put an ig story up of me having fun but it was mildly kind of related/ targeted at her ( as in I did it to get her attention because I guess I’m an emotional mess) I don’t know why but ever since this break up ( a month ago) I’ve been suffering huge anxiety attacks and depression. This is very alien to me as usually I have a very strong mentality and nothing really breaks me. Right now I feel like I’m going through absolute hell and I need advice from guys who have been through this before and what I should do now. I don’t want her back at all but I guess I’ve felt good with the attention. Someone help me out and how I get through this hell. Thanks
I totally understand where you're now bro. I assume this is you're first breakup. Read the following statement as many times you want to because that's the fact.
"Everything will be fine"
Trust me when I say this, when you come out of this phase in you're life; you'll be f**king invincible in every aspect of your life bro.
This phase lasts more than a couple of months depending on how (might be a trigger here) emotionally connected you were with this girl.
Couple of things to do,
1) Workout - gym, kickboxing, swimming - Do whatever you want to do everyday until you move on.
2) Keep going out, keep meeting people. Don't stay at home alone.
3) Focus on other important things probably studies/career etc.
4) Start hitting on girls whenever you think you're ready.
This is your opportunity to build your life again that will be more stable bro.