I’m going through hell

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually got some good ***** after the breakup but was full of too much unnecessary self blame and guilt to enjoy it. Right now I want to rebuild a social circle of friends. I like the idea of having an ecosystem of hotties. Good ***** is easy, my problem is I neglected myself for it for most of my life. But hey better late than never.
3 months of the good puzzy while you do the other things. It bridges you to your new life.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oneitis is one ugly monster, but you can weather the storm. It starts with rewiring your mentality, boosting your self esteem and landing some plates. We’ve all been there, it’s not easy, but there are greener pastures.

Newman996

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys. I have thought this through and I’m looking for my best options here for myself.

1. I completely remove her now off everything- but by doing this I will beat myself up for being weak and passive
2. I leave it how it is and wait for her to come back ( which I don’t believe is gna happen) and see where things go
3. I call her and explain to her that I want to give her another chance (knowing she’ll reject) and I will have peace of mind that my intentions were set. I will then block and remove her off everything.

Please let me know what you guys think. I guess I don’t wanna go out like a puzzy so wanna do what’s best for me.

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m an emotional mess) I don’t know why but ever since this break up ( a month ago) I’ve been suffering huge anxiety attacks and depression.

This is very alien to me as usually I have a very strong mentality and nothing really breaks me.
hi richard

no you dont have strong mentality if u get anxiety attacks and depression from break ups

what you have instead is lack of friends/things to do/ideas/hobbies/life plans

thats why you feel depressed because your only source of pleasure/dopamine/happiness left you

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Newman996

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi richard

no you dont have strong mentality if u get anxiety attacks and depression from break ups

what you have instead is lack of friends/things to do/ideas/hobbies/life plans

thats why you feel depressed because your only source of pleasure/dopamine/happiness left you
That’s funny you say that but I have plenty of friends a good job and I’m a boxer. This is why she was very attracted to me in the first place and when I was with her it was healthy as she understood she was only a part of my life. I think what’s affecting me is that I never handled the break up properly and made the wrong decisions which is the stem of my problem.

sosousage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s funny you say that but I have plenty of friends a good job and I’m a boxer. This is why she was very attracted to me in the first place and when I was with her it was healthy as she understood she was only a part of my life. I think what’s affecting me is that I never handled the break up properly and made the wrong decisions which is the stem of my problem.
its cuul bro every male feels bad after loses sex access

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys. I have thought this through and I’m looking for my best options here for myself.

1. I completely remove her now off everything- but by doing this I will beat myself up for being weak and passive
2. I leave it how it is and wait for her to come back ( which I don’t believe is gna happen) and see where things go
3. I call her and explain to her that I want to give her another chance (knowing she’ll reject) and I will have peace of mind that my intentions were set. I will then block and remove her off everything.

Please let me know what you guys think. I guess I don’t wanna go out like a puzzy so wanna do what’s best for me.
Why did you break up with her in the first place?

Newman996

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologies for the long message but I just wanted you to get some context

Newman996

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you break up with her in the first place?
Basically, initially she broke up with me and I took it like a man and said ‘cool hmu if you wanna work things out’ this made her go crazy and for 3 days she kept calling me and we worked things out, meanwhile however, I realised she might have been talking to her ex. So I brought it up and broke up with her and she went crazy again and said that there was absolutely nothing there- I had no evidence so I simply took her back. But when I did she had all the power and I was in a weaker position. We kept having back and forths for about a month until I took it upon myself to sort it out and bury our problems. However, only a few days later she posted something online she knew I didn’t like so I dumped her( but even then I kind of just said I’m not feeling the relationship) she then called me to her house and we had sex and she tried working things out. I said I needed time. 2 weeks later she blew up my phone saying how much she missed me and then I fully just dumped her properly and said good luck in life. She wanted to be friends and I never really said anything. The following 2 weeks was her trying to message me but I was blunt and showed disinterest by ignoring her. She then eventually blocked me off everything as she was hurt. By this time I didn’t care until a few days later and so I messaged her on fb then unsent the message coz I was like **** this. Then she blew up my phone again told me she hated me I said fine. She then called and stated she wanted to work things out and I said we can see each other but I’m not interested in a relationship (but I told her I still had feelings). She realised and said I was confused and being stupid and I was scared of being hurt. She then was all over me and we ****ed two times. However, I messed up as I called her on a day I told her I was busy and when I saw her that day my energy was very negative. We had sex and she cried and I walked off. She then called me and said please wait for me so like an idiot I waited, took her home and through my actions I was just weak as hell. She tried everything to work things out and I still declined ( but I was weak in doing so) and we kissed and I left it there. Now I can tell she’s over it because of my weak actions- she basically knows I want her but I’m being stubborn because I’m ‘scared my feelings will be hurt’. So I’m now trapped and don’t know what to do.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, initially she broke up with me and I took it like a man and said ‘cool hmu if you wanna work things out’ this made her go crazy and for 3 days she kept calling me and we worked things out, meanwhile however, I realised she might have been talking to her ex. So I brought it up and broke up with her and she went crazy again and said that there was absolutely nothing there- I had no evidence so I simply took her back. But when I did she had all the power and I was in a weaker position. We kept having back and forths for about a month until I took it upon myself to sort it out and bury our problems. However, only a few days later she posted something online she knew I didn’t like so I dumped her( but even then I kind of just said I’m not feeling the relationship) she then called me to her house and we had sex and she tried working things out. I said I needed time. 2 weeks later she blew up my phone saying how much she missed me and then I fully just dumped her properly and said good luck in life. She wanted to be friends and I never really said anything. The following 2 weeks was her trying to message me but I was blunt and showed disinterest by ignoring her. She then eventually blocked me off everything as she was hurt. By this time I didn’t care until a few days later and so I messaged her on fb then unsent the message coz I was like **** this. Then she blew up my phone again told me she hated me I said fine. She then called and stated she wanted to work things out and I said we can see each other but I’m not interested in a relationship (but I told her I still had feelings). She realised and said I was confused and being stupid and I was scared of being hurt. She then was all over me and we ****ed two times. However, I messed up as I called her on a day I told her I was busy and when I saw her that day my energy was very negative. We had sex and she cried and I walked off. She then called me and said please wait for me so like an idiot I waited, took her home and through my actions I was just weak as hell. She tried everything to work things out and I still declined ( but I was weak in doing so) and we kissed and I left it there. Now I can tell she’s over it because of my weak actions- she basically knows I want her but I’m being stubborn because I’m ‘scared my feelings will be hurt’. So I’m now trapped and don’t know what to do.
Wow!
That’s a lot, man.

Both of you are clearly emotionally wrecked whatever you believe in her thinking she’s just over it. She is not. She’s probably feeling this burn deeply too. You’re both bleeding everywhere and all over each other. Somewhere earlier you lost your masculine edge in the relationship and that’s what caused this insane spiral. She didn’t want it to actually be over. She just didn’t know how to communicate what she needed from a man and felt like breaking up was the only answer. Poor communicator.

Whatever the case.. you can’t go back.. right now. Don’t even think about his option or the option of being done forever.

All you need to focus on right now is reflecting and doing some much needed internal work. Don’t even worry about her. You need to get your self back. Stronger than before. You’re breading yourself over your weakness and that’s where your pain is..
Work on your weaknesses and investigate. Get out of the hole you’re in right now because you’re helpless there. Help yourself like you’re someone you actually care about. You’re reliving turnpikes states over and over again right now

Newman996

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks this is very insightful
Wow!
That’s a lot, man.

Both of you are clearly emotionally wrecked whatever you believe in her thinking she’s just over it. She is not. She’s probably feeling this burn deeply too. You’re both bleeding everywhere and all over each other. Somewhere earlier you lost your masculine edge in the relationship and that’s what caused this insane spiral. She didn’t want it to actually be over. She just didn’t know how to communicate what she needed from a man and felt like breaking up was the only answer. Poor communicator.

Whatever the case.. you can’t go back.. right now. Don’t even think about his option or the option of being done forever.

All you need to focus on right now is reflecting and doing some much needed internal work. Don’t even worry about her. You need to get your self back. Stronger than before. You’re breading yourself over your weakness and that’s where your pain is..
Work on your weaknesses and investigate. Get out of the hole you’re in right now because you’re helpless there. Help yourself like you’re someone you actually care about. You’re reliving turnpikes states over and over again right now
Thanks this is very insightful. Do I unfollow her on instagram? Tbh I feel a lot better today as I have gone through where I went wrong and I am ready to forgive myself and simply work on these mistakes. I guess the question is do I still have a chance with her? I’m assuming she’ll be dating other guys now and just getting over it that way and soon I’ll be a distant memory.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks this is very insightful. Do I unfollow her on instagram? Tbh I feel a lot better today as I have gone through where I went wrong and I am ready to forgive myself and simply work on these mistakes. I guess the question is do I still have a chance with her? I’m assuming she’ll be dating other guys now and just getting over it that way and soon I’ll be a distant memory.
Yes unfollow. Your only goal right now should be to expel the poison of heaviness which you carry around.

Don’t worry about getting back with her right now. You’re not at that stage and who knows how you’ll feel.

Her dating or not dating is none of your concern. She’s no longer your responsibility. Only purifying your mind is. You’re thinking irrationally and highly emotionally right now due to the hurricane of events which has gone down.

To heal you need to cut off the infected area. The inffecation is coming from your attachment with her in the current state. There’s too much turmoil and emotion tonhsve any rational conversation or reconciliation

Newman996

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes unfollow. Your only goal right now should be to expel the poison of heaviness which you carry around.

Don’t worry about getting back with her right now. You’re not at that stage and who knows how you’ll feel.

Her dating or not dating is none of your concern. She’s no longer your responsibility. Only purifying your mind is. You’re thinking irrationally and highly emotionally right now due to the hurricane of events which has gone down.

To heal you need to cut off the infected area. The inffecation is coming from your attachment with her in the current state. There’s too much turmoil and emotion tonhsve any rational conversation or reconciliation
Thanks man! I just unfollowed her and tbh it’s kind of triggered anxiety coz I feel as if I’m gna look weak again. But tbh I’ve realised that my weakness isn’t to do with needing her but in fact how I’m perceived- I care too much if I look weak or strong instead of just working on myself and letting go

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If it's an ego thing, then they remember alright. Even if not, it's her loss.

Don't worry about her doing whatever with whomever. She's not your responsibility. It's not your problem.

Thanks man! I just unfollowed her and tbh it’s kind of triggered anxiety coz I feel as if I’m gna look weak again. But tbh I’ve realised that my weakness isn’t to do with needing her but in fact how I’m perceived- I care too much if I look weak or strong instead of just working on myself and letting go
Worrying about looking weak is weak. Just do whatever suits you. No guys in your circle are going to be bothered. Some of the women might, if you have mutual friends, but have solid boundaries on it.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you still have her on any social media where you can see what she does?

Delete and block

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It triggered anxiety because that’s you detaching and you were and still are dependent on her for your emotional state. That’s weak. You unfollowing her isn’t weak.

Newman996

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh
It triggered anxiety because that’s you detaching and you were and still are dependent on her for your emotional state. That’s weak. You unfollowing her isn’t weak.
[/QU
yeh I guess so. I mean tbh as hard as it is I realised from my own perspective that a relationship is lead by a man and I did that well until a point. Due to my lack of LTRs I didn’t handle the break up well and there are many points I could have made this an easy ride. I guess you either win or you learn. Time to get up and dust off.

Newman996

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you still have her on any social media where you can see what she does?

Delete and block
I unfollowed her but she hasn’t u followed me yet. Shall I just leave it like that. At this point I know I shouldn’t worry what she does so not sure how to go about this

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I unfollowed her but she hasn’t u followed me yet. Shall I just leave it like that. At this point I know I shouldn’t worry what she does so not sure how to go about this
You're overthinking. Either be done with her for good, cut off all contact forever, block her, ect. Or continue to cause yourself unneeded stress/anxiety.