Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Humor

loverbomb50

Don Juan
Reaction score
I been readin the bible and all the posts butmy number one question is how do u get to be funny.... I know being a dj isn't mesmerizing tricks things to attract someone so would some one post a link ir something on how to be Funn to be around..... The only way I can ever use C-F is to know humor......... so plz help

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarcasm, imitation..... stupid jokes...... like:

What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe? Roberto!

or

Look at a fat guy walking by and say "hey, i bet that guys a real sex machine!" or " You think he is hella sexier than me, huh?" and when she denies it, you say " you lie, i saw you checking him out!'

Just be light hearted. Cya.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be spontaneous, and random. The funniest things come out subconsciously. Don't try too hard to be funny. That's when I find that it's hardest to make people laugh. Watch Friday night stand-up comedy on Comedy Central. IF you are really serious about tuning your humor skills, buy a tape or some CDs on comedy. Just listnening to funny things will get you in that "funny" mood. Last but not least, hang out with funny people. Slowly but surely, you'll become mroe and more humorous.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important things are to watch lots of comedy on tv, hang out with funny people etc.
So be as close to humor as you can.

The next important thing is to see wich type of humor fits your personality.
That means experimenting. eg. tell jokes like stand up comics do one day, and see peoples reactions to it.
Then be sarcastic one day and see their reaction to that.

It shouldnt be too difficult, and yeah you always have to stay light harted and see something funny in everithing.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're looking to improve your 'on the spot' humor, watch Conan O'Brien in action. The guy is a genius at making jokes out of the smallest thing, and half the time they aren't even that funny. It's all in how he DELIVERS the jokes. You can usually catch Conan O'Brien after the Jay Leno show on your local NBC affiliate in the U.S.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
í agree with sisco get the type of humor that suits you is best.
if you want be ****y and funny it's easier just to be plain rude to begin with see how far you can push being rude without offending anyone (which you will do a few times) after that just put some more humour into it.
i personally think i am a master at being ****y funny it comes hell naturally to me, at first i was just plain bitter but now it seems i can make girls laff while im payin em out.
the best tip i can recomend in this however is paying em out as Much as you can about things that dont matter ( like if a girl has glasses and is hell concious about it then leave it alone but if they have messy hair that day but dont mind that much then go 4 that).
the reason why i say pay em out much as you can is because the more you are rude in your jokes the more people get use to it (eg me and my friend were on the fone with this chick he was being pretty nice and helping her out with this problem but every time he said something slightly mean she'd get hell pissed but i was going ova the top even callin her b!tch evey now and then and she wouldnt stop laffin).

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a good laugh

First post!
well I think that what Luscious said about Conan, Conan is a very funny guy and you can learn alot of good comedy techniques from him.
If you are looking for specfics:
One thing that I have found that works is keeping an entire conversation in your mind for reference. Now what this means is that when you are having a conversation with a group of friends, try to keep everything funny that is said(or laughed at) in mind while talking; because usally you can pull off a witty or at least funny remark about something previously said, something that YOU KNOW is funny by saying it again in the right situation. Conan O'brien does this really well, if you watch him interview people you see him say really funny stuff all the time, since Conan doesn't know these people REALLY well he has to use material that he learns from them, AKA connecting things they talked about before and making it funny. Some people that are naturally good conversationalists do this with out a thought, unlike me where I have to learn to do it, and this really help get a laugh.

Comedy is all about connections, seeing all the interesting connections between two topics and putting in a funny delivery, or at least wit is; a joke does'nt have to be that funny to get a laugh.