Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Humbling Women who toy with you

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter if it’s an unmoralistic act/ dark triad way. Do you guys now how to destroy women ego like that so they stop doing it in future with other guys?

women like that should be ultimately punished by guys, they are only trouble and you would at least do something good and spare the mental penetration for the next guys by doing that. It’s pretty weak to let them get away with that, somehow there should be a solution for this

i only know one way which is them submitting to a good guy and operating in his frame. But she had to be with a good guy in the first place and how likely is that to be happen? Unlikely.
women get humbled on the reg because they succumb to group think and judge books by the cover frequently

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you actively try to get back at them, you are only giving them more power. It is just like when a girl gives you negative attention - you know you got through to them and are in their head.
Attention is only their power if you are afraid to walk away, demonstrated it already on those girl and they know I can replace them anytime. But good point, I’d reward the Mir ****ty behavior with attention, but there is a thing. You can use your attention wisely to get what you want @logicallefty mentioned some good points f.e targeting their insecurities worked 8/10 times to get what you want. I don’t quiet understand why women comply to attack on their insecurities it’s damn weird and something I don’t like to do. But some women behave obnoxiously that they only respond to such behaviours/ hook up material girls for sure

SmoothHendrixPS2

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is but it's an attempt to knock aside the manipulation and reaching the main goal. SEX.

These Women are far from stupid. They know exactly what they're doing and that's using sex as a manipulation tool. They know for a fact that Men they toy with want to fvck them, so they use it to their advantage.

I know from the inside what Women do to Men because I regularly hang out with groups of Women and they show and tell me all.

• Guy took one of them out to a nice dinner with drinks but she had no real plans with him after that. Basically used him for a "date when she was bored. Meanwhile he was texting her after that trying to get her out on a date again but she ignored.
  • Another guy texting different girl, she told him that she was going to sleep but in reality she was out in a bar with me and other girls.

Just two simple examples off the top of my head but the point is that when a guy is experiencing a Woman trying to "toy" with him, he can either ignore or "play" into it by being verbally bold by stating his TRUE intentions. Which a high percentage of the time is sex.

Again, Women aren't stupid. They know what they're doing. Sometimes they do it to see if you're Man enough to actually be verbally bold with her.

SEX = The ultimate motivator. Women know this and they know this well.

As a side note: This is why Women are intrigued by Men who have multiple Women because sex is no longer a valid or useful tool to manipulate with.

That'll be like trying to bribe Jeff Bezos with $1,000. That's like a penny to him.
YESSIR!!!

SmoothHendrixPS2

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is completely wrong and you missed the whole point. If it would be the case then promiscuous women wouldn’t exist. That and my behavior couldn’t be weak in the first place, because this happens only online. I get all the respect from women in reallife, but online is a whole other number. Women will behave entitled when they never felt your presence in reallife. That’s a fact, I know that, everyone knows that here. Passing **** tests, establishing boundaries, calling them out on their bs and walking away is definitely not weak my friend, so be careful with your accusations. The one who lose the frame is the one who emotionally reacts and that wasn’t me. Another point I’m adding here
You can show weak behavior online. Guys do it all of the time and that's why they struggle with OLD. You're showing weak behavior right here by getting offended that I called you out for being weak. The women you're messaging online can obviously sense the same neediness/ lack of self assurance I can. Asking for ways to "put women in their place" or "get the last laugh" only comes from a guy who hasn't had his way, which you said is true with OLD.

You're trying so hard to be in control of the frame and make power moves that you're losing site of a actually being seductive and or getting to know the women.

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can show weak behavior online. Guys do it all of the time and that's why they struggle with OLD. You're showing weak behavior right here by getting offended that I called you out for being weak. The women you're messaging online can obviously sense the same neediness/ lack of self assurance I can. Asking for ways to "put women in their place" or "get the last laugh" only comes from a guy who hasn't had his way, which you said is true with OLD.

You're trying so hard to be in control of the frame and make power moves that you're losing site of a actually being seductive and or getting to know the women.
You missed the whole point again and actually are the one who try hardly want to stay in control here. Disregarding my words and ignorantly forcing your own ^ideas^. Women don't have the ability to Sense neediness, they lack to distinguish between real confidence and fake confidence as a redpilled guy you should know that. That’s why some of them will wonder how this person walked away, I will add a video about this.
I have many options, portraying neediness wouldn’t work in the first place, but if they could sense anything then being experienced and I know what your doing and won’t tolerate bs in future for sure.
Beside that, your are only mirroring my response, the one who called here on someone’s BS was me not you, your are Bull****ting yourself here. I will tell you why. I ALSO don’t let woman define what a high value person is, because they have no concept of a high value men, that means if a woman don’t want me that doesn’t mean I’m not high value.
Here is why now, I remember you liking a post of me where I even explained that women have no concept of it and that a ultra simp could be perceived as an alpha male from a women. Which also means women have no idea was a strong and weak behavior is.
So If you want to keep Bs yourself, than don’t do that here, you aren’t welcome in my thread.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Don Juan
Reaction score
You missed the whole point again and actually are the one who try hardly want to stay in control here. Disregarding my words and ignorantly forcing your own ^ideas^. Women don't have the ability to Sense neediness, they lack to distinguish between real confidence and fake confidence as a redpilled guy you should know that. That’s why some of them will wonder how this person walked away, I will add a video about this.
I have many options, portraying neediness wouldn’t work in the first place, but if they could sense anything then being experienced and I know what your doing and won’t tolerate bs in future for sure.
Beside that, your are only mirroring my response, the one who called here on someone’s BS was me not you, your are Bull****ting yourself here. I will tell you why. I ALSO don’t let woman define what a high value person is, because they have no concept of a high value men, that means if a woman don’t want me that doesn’t mean I’m not high value.
Here is why now, I remember you liking a post of me where I even explained that women have no concept of it and that a ultra simp could be perceived as an alpha male from a women. Which also means women have no idea was a strong and weak behavior is.
So If you want to keep Bs yourself, than don’t do that here, you aren’t welcome in my thread.

Actually I'm welcome on any thread on this forum. Consider getting your invalid statements challenged or corrected as the reward for the risk of posting on here.

BS statement #1. Women don't have the ability to sense neediness.

BS statement #2. They lack to distinguish real confidence and fake confidence.

Women are masters at screening for fake confidence. Any time a man is portraying himself as something, the women will look him in his eyes, study him, and be able to tell whether his words are congruent with his actions. Women can sense neediness a mile away. If they couldn't then you'd have girls lusting for thirsty men without abundance. You saying otherwise (the bs statement above) is quite troubling.

Just because a woman can perceive a simp as alpha ONCE IN A BLUE MOON doesn't mean the MAJORITY of women have no idea what strong and weak behavior is.

I'm still searching for when I was bull****ting myself...

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I'm welcome on any thread on this forum. Consider getting your invalid statements challenged or corrected as the reward for the risk of posting on here.

BS statement #1. Women don't have the ability to sense neediness.

BS statement #2. They lack to distinguish real confidence and fake confidence.

Women are masters at screening for fake confidence. Any time a man is portraying himself as something, the women will look him in his eyes, study him, and be able to tell whether his words are congruent with his actions. And women can sense neediness a mile away. If that was the case then you'd have girls love thirsty men without abundance. You saying otherwise (the bs statement above) is quite troubling.

Just because a woman can perceive a simp as alpha ONCE IN A BLUE MOON doesn't mean the MAJORITY of women have no idea what strong and weak behavior is.

I'm still searching for when I was bull****ting myself...
You call out only your own bs here

Haha. See? You are agreeing with my points. You already made up in your mind what person I’m, I could say whatever I want you would believe your fantasies lol.

Women don’t have the ability to sense neediness, that’s why narcissists are successful with women short term. They are master in subcommunication, they are faking confidence. It’s all an illusion you are conveying.
You can be a needy Person, but when you master your subcommunication you can talk needy stuff without coming across as needy even though the Person is in fact needy.

My last words now, ridiculous to debate with you

Last edited:

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone behaves in a disrespectful manner they lose the privilege of enjoying my company. He is anything but beta. He has learned that I respect myself and require him to respect me. I respect him but there are boundaries to acceptable behavior. I set boundaries just as any self respecting person will.
Your feminist upbringing is betraying you. You dont train a good man he trains you. If you have to check him in this way something is already off.
Him allowing you to talk talk to him in this way says enough. I don't care who he has dated.
You are not the captain. If I were him i would not put a ring on you.

catsmeow2

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not the captain..
Apparently she is though. @Be steers the ship and her fiancé allows, that's their dynamic. Not a judgment, simply an observation.

She believes and employs the same strategies and methods men do - silence and distance, comply or bye.

Dismissing her fiancé from her car? Why was she even driving her car in the first place? With him as the passenger?

In my experience, masculine, dominant men drive. Their car. Being a passenger in girlfriend's car is not an option.

Or if it is her car, HE is driving it. And he damn well isn't going to tolerate being thrown out of it. For any reason.

I challenge any man here to disagree with that. That they would accept their girlfriend tossing him out of her car for not complying or for anything!

Or her going silent and distancing him. Or speaking to him like he was her damn servant.

After which HE goes crawling back apologizing? WTF. In what world is this happening?

There is something called masculine/feminine polarity, men and women are NOT the same and as such we do not respond to the same strategies and stimuli.

Anyway, nuff said, I'm out.

And please guys, I adore many of you, but no more DMs.

I didn't even read @Howiestern's with his subject line "no worries" after he had just ripped me apart on the forum. Lol It went straight to trash.

Wish y'all the best.

Ciao.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently she is though. @Be steers the ship and her fiancé allows, that's their dynamic. Not a judgment, simply an observation.
This works the older they are. Provider mode. He will become an errand boy eventually in some way. Rich or poor.
Do this. Dont do that. Bla bla bla.

The cycle is what it is. And if his kock stops working at some point she will find one that does.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She believes and employs the same strategies and methods men do - silence and distance, comply or bye.
Exactly. She believes in blank slate equalism. The only reason this illusion exists is modern luxuries. Rewind 200 years and B shuts her mouth if she knows whats good for her. BUT here we are and it is the modern game.
Nothing personal but I often find women like her would be better off in a bi or lesbian relationship. Would suit her better to be the dominate side of a carpet munch

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y’all are hilarious. He is IN charge. But I do not tolerate drunken disrespect. Y’all missed that part. He’s welcome to drive my car.

It cost as much as a house so he’d rather not assume that responsibility/liability. That’s fine. He drives plenty in his car. But if we go out I’m designated driver…and if I drive his car I must adjust the seat since he is much taller…(he dislikes me adjusting his settings) so this is fine.

I find it hilarious that you two think I’m feminist (laughable) and masculine (also silly). I handle the things I showed up to the relationship with (children & existing businesses that he has no interest in) and he governs the rest.

Who cares who drives. He enjoys showing up in style & doesn’t want to be responsible for a vehicle he cannot afford. And?

You guys make me laugh out loud. Seriously.

Cheers

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. All the creature comforts I enjoy are a result of my own ambition, work ethic & industriousness. No one helped me become the success I am today. In fact my first husband has me to thank for the lifestyle he enjoyed (and still enjoys) on my nickel. And although I’ve always been good looking etc. I never traded on that. I earned a living in business and in a STEM field (still do).

Rather than complain about things like this why not create/upgrade your own personal power? I (especially as a pretty woman) could have traded on my looks and could have looked for man to take care of me, but I didn’t. Some of my clients have never seen me. They don’t hire me for looks, but for ability. Ditto my business endeavors.

Granted I do not live in a country where women are by law not allowed freedoms we accept as routine in the US…

But without my own efforts I’d have nothing & would have accomplished nothing. And if you say well historically you wouldn’t enjoy things but for men? Well dear the same is true for you too in US ;)
I'm going to go ahead and bookmark this post. You seem to be under the impression things aren't falling apart in our country. Maybe you need a little more time. Some people just aren't deep thinkers - I'll leave it at that.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and bookmark this post. You seem to be under the impression things aren't falling apart in our country. Maybe you need a little more time. Some people just aren't deep thinkers - I'll leave it at that.
You are incorrect. I do not know if you are a father Billy. As a parent the state of the world and the circumstances one’s children inherit is something one must be aware of and understand. For myself? I am halfway through life already, maybe more than halfway. I have options and friends and an understanding of the world on both micro and macro levels. I will be fine come what will.

What I am not doing is succumbing to negative or fatalistic thinking. As a person with business and assets that reflect the investment of decades of planning, hard work, delayed gratification, disruptive thinking at times and decision making?

Yeah. I’m paying attention. The real problem is most people aren’t.

catsmeow2

Don Juan
Reaction score
He is IN charge. But I do not tolerate drunken disrespect.
Fair enough @BeExcellent , I don't either.

However my approach, especially if it was early in, would probably have been dismissing him from my LIFE, not my car.

No need for silence and distance, I simply wish him well and leave the relationship, quietly. And seek out better men.

Early stages while I am still observing if he's the right man for me, I have zero tolerance for drunken displays of disrespect. That is a huge attraction killer for me.

Don't care how high his "social market value" is, no thank you.

HE should be observing me as well, it goes both ways.

In any event, apparently it worked out for you and that's all that matters.

With respect to your being "masculine," to clarify, and just my opinion of course, your no-nonsense posting style and how you interact with the men on this forum - extremely direct, blunt, brash at times - suggest a more masculine style but as you've stated previously, you grew up surrounded by men, so it makes sense.

You've acquired the ability to relate to men in a way that they, or many of them, understand, more so than a woman with a softer more feminine posting style would.

That's all I meant. I have no doubt in the real world, outside this forum, you are lovely and present a feminine style and energy that attracts many men.

All the best to you and your fiancé.

Last edited:

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough @BeExcellent , I don't either.

However my approach, especially if it was early in, would probably have been dismissing him from my LIFE, not my car.

No need for silence and distance, I simply wish him well and leave the relationship, quietly. And seek out better men.

Early stages while I am still observing if he's the right man for me, I have zero tolerance for drunken displays of disrespect. That is a huge attraction killer for me.

Don't care how high his "social market value" is, no thank you.

HE should be observing me as well, it goes both ways.

In any event, apparently it worked out for you and that's all that matters.

With respect to your being "masculine," to clarify, and just my opinion of course, your no-nonsense posting style and how you interact with the men on this forum - extremely direct, blunt, brash at times - suggest a more masculine style but as you've stated previously, you grew up surrounded by men, so it makes sense.

You've acquired the ability to relate to men in a way that they, or many of them, understand, more so than a woman with a softer more feminine posting style would.

That's all I meant. I have no doubt in the real world, outside this forum, you are lovely and present a feminine style and energy that attracts many men.

All the best to you and your fiancé.
My direct communication style garners respect. People do not need to wonder what I think about something unless of course there is reason to remain stoic, such as in a business negotiation.

Once in a while people need to be checked if behavior warrants. When people learn your stated boundary is true and that you will enforce it, that demonstrates self respect, and that too garners respect from the other person. It also creates a sense of security because it is consistent and predictable, which creates comfort and reliability.

One of the things I most often have been complimented about is the excellent behavior of my children, since they were toddlers. Why is that? Two reasons. My belief in natural consequences and my enforcement of boundaries. If my children fell or bumped into something and began to cry? I did not swoop in and scoop them up and make a big fuss. Nope. I’d look in, assess the situation as minor, and tell them in a cheery voice, “You’re Ok”.

Guess what they learned? They would bump into something, get a natural consequence and soothe themselves, tell themselves in a cheery voice “I’m Ok!”

My children do not throw fits. I don’t have the patience to say “Stop doing xyz” 3 or 4 or 16 times. I correct once. If whatever it is does not stop then they face a consequence that they DO NOT LIKE. Guess what they learn? Mom will correct/redirect ONCE. Then there is an unpleasant consequence. The result of that kind of discipline? They respect it and they learn self discipline. They learn appropriate behavior. If I said if you do that again I will spank you? Guess what? They got a spanking if it happened again. Like clockwork. Not an angry spanking, a administer the stated natural consequence spanking. And (here’s the interesting part)…They could accept the spanking without a tear or a fit because the behavioral boundaries were clear and they knew they crossed that boundary. And the occasions requiring that type of consequence became extremely rare.

Relationships are not terribly different. We all teach people how to treat us by the boundaries we set and the behavior we tolerate. When I excused my fiancé from my car we already live together and so obviously he was coming home here. He already had established a good behavioral track record or I would not have him living here with myself and my children. He was lit one evening (he drinks to excess very rarely and is usually a good natured drunk but that night he was on about something) and I simply was not going to tolerate a drunken rant in my own space. Simple.

By the time his Uber brought him home he was pleasant. But he also understands what I will NOT tolerate. Unsurprisingly there has been no recurrence.

It is stupid to throw away an entire relationship over an infraction where correction or exertion of a boundary is perfectly acceptable. He knows why he was asked to depart my car that evening. He appreciates the level of self esteem and self respect I maintain. My action was a natural consequence to his behavior…nothing more.

It has nothing to do with masculine energy or some such. I can exert a boundary in a calm demure way. It remains something I will enforce if necessary and once again, it creates respect because it is an action based in self respect.

People are imperfect. They screw up at times. There needs to be an amount of patience and forgiveness in any loving relationship because all human relationships occur between imperfect people. Over time I have learned to uphold my boundaries in a self respecting way and yet balance that with the patience and forgiveness required to enjoy a great relationship. The quality of the relationship we currently enjoy is due to the resilience this way of existing creates. A loving, passionate, dynamic, supportive & secure relationship.

Underhanded insults (well maybe that works for you but **I** certainly wouldn’t do/be/accept XYZ…no you’ll just simply sign off here for the 15th or 50th time…only to show back up again after the swearing off…that’s something I’ve never done in 8 years here so I find it rather melodramatic and somewhat amusing) so all little silly insults aside, I must say I’m quite pleased. I am with a man who wakes up happy every morning and who is proud to have me. And naturally I am happy with him and pleased to be with him too. Yin and Yang in every sense. Joyful. Truly.

All the best with the pregnancy and the marriage. May the delivery be uneventful and the child healthy.

Cheers

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignoring/blocking them is the only thing that has any effect, anything else will just make them play up their victim card.

catsmeow2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships are not terribly different. We all teach people how to treat us by the boundaries we set and the behavior we tolerate. When I excused my fiancé from my car we already live together and so obviously he was coming home here. He already had established a good behavioral track record or I would not have him living here with myself and my children. He was lit one evening (he drinks to excess very rarely and is usually a good natured drunk but that night he was on about something) and I simply was not going to tolerate a drunken rant in my own space. Simple.
I wholeheartedly agree with underlined. We teach people how to treat us through our reactions and responses to their actions, absolutely!

Re bolded, thanks for clarifying. I thought I read it was early in your relationship. And had it been early in (first six months or so), while I am still observing if this man is the right fit for me (and vice versa of course), again drunken displays of disrespect would have turned me right off.

Drunkenness reflects weakness (imo) and being drunk AND disrespectful? That's worthy of a dump in my world, it's a complete turn off. Block and delete. Again early in.

But in your case, yes that does change things, so I get it. Still don't think I would have thrown him out of my car, but I might have, I dunno can't really say, it's never happened to me.

There is another thread floating around here today about men forgiving shyt tests. One poster said if men would dump these chicks who constantly shyt test and disrespect them, the world would be a better place. I am paraphrasing, I can't remember exactly what was said.

Anyway, I am female (obviously) but I feel this way as well, I think we all should. Forget punishing tactics, but a straight dump. That speaks volumes imo. Especially early in.

For me it comes easy, as I am turned off anyway by such antics, but for some it might not be so easy but still necessary sometimes.

Aim higher and choose wisely is my motto. :)

catsmeow2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even my fiancé pulled that a couple of times early on. He found himself excused from my car & sent on his way. Another time I simply left after explaining that if whatever he was on about did not stop…I was leaving. And I did.
Just went back for second read, and apparently my initial thought about it being early in was correct.

Doesn't matter, it all worked out which is all that matters at the end of the day.

Take care.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy should add his 2 cents. He simply withdraws his attention if a chick doesn’t play ball.

As others have said it’s really about valuing yourself first.

Comply or bye.

No random woman determines your self worth. YOU determine your self worth. Who cares what some chick thinks.

You get a longer rope to hang yourself with in a LTR. People are not perfect, they get stressed, understanding and patience is required…but not to the degree of giving up personal standards or autonomy.

You decide what you will and won’t tolerate & let that guide you.

Trying to humble me or some other random woman just makes the man look small, weak and insecure. None of that is attractive. It is the very essence of anti seductive.
Abundance- Its like having a million dollar budget to buy a car. You test drive many and if they aren't what you're looking for, move on to the next.

Nothing needs to be said, just move on. We don't owe people explanations, contrary to popular belief.

It's carefree living and no settling.

As soon as I get a wishy washy behavior from a chick, I'm out. She's left on read.

Too many men (and women) don't have boundaries, self respect and self worth. They bargain away anything just to get attention from someone that isn't worth any of their time......desperation at its most basic state.