Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Humbling Women who toy with you

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter if it’s an unmoralistic act/ dark triad way. Do you guys now how to destroy women ego like that so they stop doing it in future with other guys?

women like that should be ultimately punished by guys, they are only trouble and you would at least do something good and spare the mental penetration for the next guys by doing that. It’s pretty weak to let them get away with that, somehow there should be a solution for this

i only know one way which is them submitting to a good guy and operating in his frame. But she had to be with a good guy in the first place and how likely is that to be happen? Unlikely.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter if it’s an unmoralistic act/ dark triad way. Do you guys now how to destroy women ego like that so they stop doing it in future with other guys?

women like that should be ultimately punished by guys, they are only trouble and you would at least do something good and spare the mental penetration for the next guys by doing that. It’s pretty weak to let them get away with that, somehow there should be a solution for this

i only know one way which is them submitting to a good guy and operating in his frame. But she had to be with a good guy in the first place and how likely is that to be happen? Unlikely.
Women that are timewasters are not worth dealing with at all. As soon as you realise that's what you're dealing with, it's best to just cut them off at the knees.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to let these women know I see through their bs before they realize I'm on the them

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do that too, but what you will encounter is most of the time more bs and denial. Doesn’t work at all
Often they will do that to save face even though they know they're outed. Even if they don't want to admit it to themselves, they're still being made uncomfortable when trying to bs a guy. So hopefully there will be a tinge of hesitancy the next time around.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to have credibility. Then you can destroy their reputation.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they act like entitled spoiled brats then there's nothing you can really do except threaten them or walk away.
Those type of women are sociopaths and extremely inconsiderate of others.
They get off on having power and control over people.

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
Often they will do that to save face even though they know they're outed. Even if they don't want to admit it to themselves, they're still being made uncomfortable when trying to bs a guy. So hopefully there will be a tinge of hesitancy the next time around.
That’s probably the case in reallife, but not over text. Over text they either exaggerate it and try to provoke you even more until they want you to go in psychopath mode. When you walk away they still won by having their attention and you leaving with nothing.

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they act like entitled spoiled brats then there's nothing you can really do except threaten them or walk away.
Those type of women are sociopaths and extremely inconsiderate of others.
They get off on having power and control over people.
There must be some ways I can’t really believe they can get away with that. To the latter one yeah I notice that even having control and power over very very small things. It’s unbelievable

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to have credibility. Then you can destroy their reputation.
That would work but you would need the high status in the first place. Being influencer, having the blue verification badger on social media

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leaving them behind and going home with out them is a good way to humble them. And don't answer the calls when they start blowing your phone up over the next 2hrs. Let them find their own way home.

I've done this 3 times with 3 different girls. I gave them warnings and they refused to stop with their attitude and biatching.

So i left one on the side of the road, another at the lake, and my current LTR at a restaurant. But be prepared to walk away for good when you do it. They all made it home safely.

After the smoke settled, None of those girls left me. And they really weren't even wanting to discuss it afterwards. The all got the message and our relationship improved going forward.

It's sad it has to be this way. They've gotten away with that childish behavior for years with lesser men.

Chilimili

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leaving them behind and going home with out them is a good way to humble them. And don't answer the calls when they start blowing your phone up over the next 2hrs. Let them find their own way home.

I've done this 3 times with 3 different girls. I gave them warnings and they refused to stop with their attitude and biatching.

So i left one on the side of the road, another at the lake, and my current LTR at a restaurant. But be prepared to walk away for good when you do it. They all made it home safely.

After the smoke settled, None of those girls left me. And they really weren't even wanting to discuss it afterwards. The all got the message and our relationship improved going forward.

It's sad it has to be this way. They've gotten away with that childish behavior for years with lesser men.
That’s what I do usually. But it never worked. Some women really like to toy with men just for entertainment, they need a taste of their own medicine. If not they will keep spreading this behaviour and attitude like a virus

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only play you have is walking away and ignoring her. Attention is a currency. She can't feed her validation need when you shut off the attention tap.

Women like this keep a never ending string of people for attention. One falls off they find another.

In the end they lose anyway. There is nothing of actual substance or value in stringing people along.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

They do it because they perceive you as someone weak who allows it.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The only thing you can do to a women is take your attention away from her. Thats it.
You can do NOTHING TO THEM. Except remove yourself.

OR bang her friend mom or sister.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing you can do to a women is take your attention away from her. Thats it.
You can do NOTHING TO THEM. Except remove yourself.

OR bang her friend mom or sister.
Yes but this implies he has enough value to do so, in which case the girl would be unlikely to cop that attitude in the first place.

What I don’t understand is guys who get worked up over this. If a woman (anyone for that matter, man or woman) acts disrespectful? You leave that situation or get away from that disrespectful behavior. Often, like @Howiestern said, you are dealing with someone who has become accustomed to acting like a brat and people tolerating brat behavior. Like Howie I do not tolerate this.

I have had full grown men do this (good looking playboy types who are used to women placating them, which of course allows them to control the interaction AND get away with bratty behavior.). Nope. That crap starts? I leave or I leave them. Silence and distance.

And they have never left me over it. They come back contrite & more respectful because they KNOW it’s brat behavior. But they learn in short order it does not fly with me.

Like Howie also said you must be willing to walk from the relationship in that moment. Strongly agree on that. You must have stout frame and boundaries.

Even my fiancé pulled that a couple of times early on. He found himself excused from my car & sent on his way. Another time I simply left after explaining that if whatever he was on about did not stop…I was leaving. And I did.

He is a very handsome man used to acting bratty and women being afraid to lose him so they’d put up with it. Nope. The behavior has stopped a long time ago now and he has learned to behave better because that is what I require because I respect myself.

Some of y’all need to respect yourselves more & stop putting up with this and/or worrying over it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There must be some ways I can’t really believe they can get away with that. To the latter one yeah I notice that even having control and power over very very small things. It’s unbelievable
You can shame them, but there has to be other people around. If it's one-on-one or over the phone it won't have the same effect.