Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How you do handle plate flake like behavior?

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering how the rest of SoSuave handles fickle female behavior.

I have had a plate for around 3 months now... super submissive, good in bed, and my type (she's a tiny blonde). 28. We've hung out 4 times or so and slept together twice.

She has been away on vacation for the last couple weeks and texting me how she can't wait to see me when she gets home (bla bla). I hit her up Saturday night saying we should get together Sunday night (yesterday) she says ok message me later Sunday. So I hit her up yesterday for logistics and she said I should come up to her place because she can't stay over because of her dog.. OK I agree. I then ask if I should meet her out at the bar or her place... no response.. 3 hours later I get a response that she fell asleep and I said I was still up that way if she wanted to link up... no response.

She did just return from vacation but who falls asleep after they agree to meet someone? Obviously not someone who gives a ****. This type of behavior makes me angry but I know women are flakey. I went out anyway and had a good time but I feel like she doesn't value my time at all.

How would you bros respond? Ghost? Break the plate? I have other plates but I do actually like hanging out with this one.

M

member160292

Not sure if it matters here, but I will always try to lock down the time before figuring out the logistics.

2 non-responses in a row is too much. I'd be inclined to ghost and see if she boomerangs back heavily.

Reactions: RBK

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Low interest. More or less mirror her response time, that could work but unlikely. Id focus on other girls.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My plate after 8 months did something similar 3 months ago. Had a date set up all week(with communication during that time), then the day of, I hit her up with no response. Then when I'm supposed to be there, I hit her up saying obviously something came up or whatever, maybe another time. She replied an hour later with "sorry, fell asleep, then woke up, looked at the message, and passed back out". I didn't reply and broke the plate. She hasn't tried hitting me up since then either. So it was obviously a loss of desire.

Reactions: RBK

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest. More or less mirror her response time, that could work but unlikely. Id focus on other girls.
Agreed, sometimes we get blinders on when its our own situation and not advice we’re giving.

Will ghost for now and report back. I almost feel like ignoring her texts for a week but shes insanely shy. She also rarely texts first. Which is usually an indicator of interest.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely, you know the answer
Perhaps
In any case,
Never ...

Make the decision
On a subject like this
Requiring careful
Evaluation ...

Perplexing as it may seem
Likely is the zeitgeist
Abstraction
Telling you what you surely have determined from the
Evidence that has been provided to you
So many times on this forum.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely, you know the answer
Perhaps
In any case,
Never ...

Make the decision
On a subject like this
Requiring careful
Evaluation ...

Perplexing as it may seem
Likely is the zeitgeist
Abstraction
Telling you what you surely have determined from the
Evidence that has been provided to you
So many times on this forum.
Good stuff, I have plates but like this one a lot. Time to find new ones I guess.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another dude in the mix with a pinch of lower interest for you. Pull the fvck back and go incognito. Hit her back up if she reaches out.
I know it's hard especially when everything was droppin smooth like dominoes with the female. They be switching on us real quick.
Just be stoic, harden your heart and keep walking g