Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you respond?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure in my statement that you quoted the second and third paragraphs show a code. By saying I have no code or integrity, your engaging in reductio ad absurdum.

I have a code of honor and morality. The thing is, my code of honor doesn't need to blindly be loyal to random strangers. Ones that would kill you or me in a heartbeat under the right circumstances if it benefited their wife.

Do you feel the need to adhere to the terms of contracts that are between other people as well? I would guess not. It has nothing to do with you.
perhaps I misunderstood, did you not tell that it is ok to fck married or women that are in an LTR because it doesn't matter as long as she can be convinced and to hell, with some random dude you don't know or you do know but not a pal. I extended that to include gaming them and so on. perhaps that was not what you meant. If it is, it is simply law of the jungle and everyone for himself. Unless the man that is connected with her tells you that it is ok for him if you do that, you can for the most part assume that you are stepping on him and pretty hard. he might be a stranger to you or not. the world flows in strange connections sometimes.

law of the jungle is a way of doing things. I don't come from that angle, but maybe it's the right way. You're not the only one, a number of members have told me similar things. I was just contrasting with another, and plenty of others also have the strong code idea.

when it comes to winning in general, it's a push. with women, perhaps the jungle, and greed is the winning hand.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps I misunderstood, did you not tell that it is ok to fck married or women that are in an LTR because it doesn't matter as long as she can be convinced and to hell, with some random dude you don't know or you do know but not a pal.
You understood correctly. Where is the lack of code? I have an expectation of loyalty to certain people, and not others. That sounds like a code to me. Just because it doesn't align with your code doesn't mean it's not a code.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You understood correctly. Where is the lack of code? I have an expectation of loyalty to certain people, and not others. That sounds like a code to me. Just because it doesn't align with your code doesn't mean it's not a code.
not a code. a code is a way of being because you have decided it is right. it stays right regardless of who. having loyalty with kin and friends is good. making everyone else your enemy is questionable, but it works for some. I guess there are many the same so its not like I was picking on you, you're just the one that I paid attention to and your being a good sport. seriously, no disrespect intended, it's simply a difference in world view and the interesting thing is what are the results of that view. if you are happy and with long life, you got it right.

mother nature is a mean ass bytch, we all do the best we can.

be proud of what you do, or at least feel good about it. if fcking taken women and breaking families it cool for you because all those ppl are just fodder, then go go go. there is another nut around every corner. the golden rule is do it to them first before they get the chance.

I'll agree you have a code by your definition. sounds like it works for you so carry on.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, women seem to be more attracted to greed than codes. Other men are attracted to and respect codes. Really is not much gray area it is either one way or the other.
Sadly I think this is true. While I wouldn’t term it “greed,” women are emotionally driven and the exciting, scandalous bad boy is always an appealing prospect to them. However, I believe the gray area exists between women who will always choose this type of man, and a woman who will choose a more honest man.

The concept of adherence to codes, honor, loyalty, strength to do what is right, are all facets of masculine energy, and lie on polarity to feminine energy. So while these are traits and qualities that are approved by men, women are also attracted to them. Whether more or less so than a lying narcissist who would fvck his brother’s wife, that depends on the woman.

I see advice from the manosphere that banging another dudes girl is fine and that dude is not your problem. He’s a weak beta who can’t keep his girl attracted to him, so green light. It’s morally bankrupt.

A baseline of human empathy should give the OP pause to look beyond his blind crazy love attraction for this skank, and see the unjust emotional devastation he is wreaking on an unknowing bystander.

Last edited:

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
A baseline of human empathy should give the OP pause to look beyond his blind crazy love attraction for this skank, and see the unjust emotional devastation he is wreaking on an unknowing bystander.
I am trying to look beyond it. Even when I know the truth I can’t stop. He has no idea it’s going on. In fact, she does such a good job hiding it that he’d probably say things have never been better between them. I’m the one being emotionally devastated. He’s in ignorant bliss.

Last time I saw her a week ago, it was under the pretense that we’re saying goodbye because she’s moving across the country to be with family to “focus on herself”. Really, her and him are just on preplanned summer vacation to their hometown for a week.

We fvcked during this visit, then she went right home and got in the car with her Bf to go to the airport. A text from her the next day: “I’ve been thinking about you non-stop since I left yesterday. Missing you is getting harder and harder and I don’t want to pretend like it’s easy. I love you”

Now radio silence.
Seems like she’s trying to manipulate me to escape and live on without him ever having a clue she was cheating for over a year. Again, he has no idea. She thinks she’s riding off into the sunset free of her guilt and he’s probably thinking of buying a ring.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am trying to look beyond it. Even when I know the truth I can’t stop. He has no idea it’s going on. In fact, she does such a good job hiding it that he’d probably say things have never been better between them. I’m the one being emotionally devastated. He’s in ignorant bliss.

Last time I saw her a week ago, it was under the pretense that we’re saying goodbye because she’s moving across the country to be with family to “focus on herself”. Really, her and him are just on preplanned summer vacation to their hometown for a week.

We fvcked during this visit, then she went right home and got in the car with her Bf to go to the airport. A text from her the next day: “I’ve been thinking about you non-stop since I left yesterday. Missing you is getting harder and harder and I don’t want to pretend like it’s easy. I love you”

Now radio silence.
Seems like she’s trying to manipulate me to escape and live on without him ever having a clue she was cheating for over a year. Again, he has no idea. She thinks she’s riding off into the sunset free of her guilt and he’s probably thinking of buying a ring.
Being a willing part of this would make me physically ill. Being the other half of this betrayal would just kill my boner. Women like this do not turn me on. The anxiety and guilt of what I am doing to this blissfully ignorant man would keep me awake at night.

You’re being emotionally devastated because you’re too weak to do the right thing. That’s not an attack on you, that’s simply the reality of your problem.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now radio silence.
As I read once in the “bible” years ago (that thing still around ?)

“A woman can be walking out the door, turn around and say “I Still Love You” and the chump will still believe her” .... or something along those lines.

Look brother you were never “gaming her” she was gaming you. You were her “plate” or “egg” (jiggling eggs or spinning plates ... same thing).

Your emotional investment here is extremely unhealthy and will only cause you pain. Who gives a flying f$)k what her “man” knows or doesn’t know. As far as things stand she got her cake and ate it too.

Time to sit back and reflect on the errors and mistakes you made and improve your game for next time. Also never ever ever stop spinning plates even in a LTR and even after marriage.

To all the people talking about “code of conduct” .... “bro code” ..... “don’t mess with another mans woman” all I can say is WAKE UP and swallow that damn red pill all the way. Ingest it and make it a part of your being.

Your code your ethics your so called beliefs have nothing to do with being able to secure women for sex and have a constant supply of sex. You have a losers aka beta mindset.

Remember Emperors and Kings rule this world and everyone else gets what’s left behind.

Spin plates, owe allegiance to no one, and keep winning at life. If you aren’t planning on winning then why are you here ?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not a code. a code is a way of being because you have decided it is right. it stays right regardless of who. having loyalty with kin and friends is good. making everyone else your enemy is questionable, but it works for some.
Again with the reductio ad absurdum... Just because I am not loyal to strangers does not mean I view them as an enemy. I could still save their life, if they were going to be hit by a bus. Or any other scenarios that would show empathy/compassion towards them. Just not loyalty.

if fcking taken women and breaking families it cool for you because all those ppl are just fodder, then go go go.
It would be nice in la-la land where no one needs guns, and everyone works for free for the betterment of everyone else, and females don't have a dualistic sexual strategy or hypergamy. Where they could idealize their chosen spouse just like the men do to them. I live in reality... Where I know those women are going to be getting fvcked by someone.

What you are doing is trying to use me as an example of amorality(in your opinion). And sway the female nature aware fellas on this site, to not have the mindset that I have. To try and effect change. Even if every RP man held your moral code and refused to bang married women, guess what... Those women will still be getting banged by someone that is not their husband. It would be another provider mindset guy/beta/blue-pilled or even another woman's husband.

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
“A woman can be walking out the door, turn around and say “I Still Love You” and the chump will still believe her” .... or something along those lines.
I do have a lot of cognitive dissonance going on. It’s a residue on my brain that’s built up from her manipulation and lies for over a year but seeing more and more of the truth - almost all of it at this point. I just can’t accept it or believe why yet . She texts her man “thinking about you, have a good day at work” when she’s on her way to my house. Or “I miss you so much” to me when she’s out to dinner with him. Just plain manipulation to have her cake and eat it too? I’m just looking for some piece of mind to use to dig myself out of this…She lusts for me but knows her relationship is too valuable to destroy? She has a full on personality disorder and it’s nothing I can do? I win because being in his shoes is much worse?

What do I tell myself to get over this?

Look brother you were never “gaming her” she was gaming you. You were her “plate” or “egg” (jiggling eggs or spinning plates ... same thing).
You’re right. I’ve tried to game her, nothing applies. I truly think this is because she’s sociopathic. The only cause and effect patterns I can draw to her behavior towards me over the course of this whole thing are:

-clear correlation between her menstrual cycle and mood/attitude towards me.
-flakes and excuses all tied to her availability based on her man’s proximity/schedule.
-calling her out on lies/shadiness/words not matching actions causes her to push me away. Not calling out/believing her maintains the status quo.
-no contact after she’s walked away has always resulted in her reaching back out and starting up again.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again with the reductio ad absurdum... Just because I am not loyal to strangers does not mean I view them as an enemy. I could still save their life, if they were going to be hit by a bus. Or any other scenarios that would show empathy/compassion towards them. Just not loyalty.

It would be nice in la-la land where no one needs guns, and everyone works for free for the betterment of everyone else, and females don't have a dualistic sexual strategy or hypergamy. Where they could idealize their chosen spouse just like the men do to them. I live in reality... Where I know those women are going to be getting fvcked by someone.

What you are doing is trying to use me as an example of amorality(in your opinion). And sway the female nature aware fellas on this site, to not have the mindset that I have. To try and effect change. Even if every RP man held your moral code and refused to bang married women, guess what... Those women will still be getting banged by someone that is not their husband. It would be another provider mindset guy/beta/blue-pilled or even another woman's husband.
I can understand your opinion.

so these are the reasons:
-law of the jungle
-someone else will so I might as well
-no hope so just join in

It's more honest for a guy to just tell; I am greedy. several other posters have responded to this exact topic in that way. I could understand it and genuinely respect honesty.

I can assure you that when you fck another man's woman you have at a biological level setup an enemy that will either hunt or if ever by chance take action. it's not think about it type of thing, it's in the core of the man. very many cowards in this situation take action never expected. perhaps if you are wealthy enough to be surrounded by an entourage then maybe safe, but even sitting kings and presidents can be downed by a single mad man that is angry.

personally, I get it, even though come from a different and naive background. It's interesting and useful for me to understand how men see this topic that take the opinion you have as the good one.

I can't sway anyone, the men that newly arrive in this forum are often the "victim" of a man with the ideas you have. just go read the posts when they arrive. we tell the men to essentially man up and be stronger and kick that woman to the curb (where we are lined up waiting for her), red pill. that is excellent advice. at the same time, we are the reason he had a problem, to begin with. yes, the women have all the issues and behaviors that you and other tell. every one of them. the blue pill wussy is just wrong, wrong wrong.

still something I don't see in this yet.

it has been proven that your way will win what is wanted and that way will result in lots of puzz because women are what they are and predictable.

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly I think this is true. While I wouldn’t term it “greed,” women are emotionally driven and the exciting, scandalous bad boy is always an appealing prospect to them. However, I believe the gray area exists between women who will always choose this type of man, and a woman who will choose a more honest man.

The concept of adherence to codes, honor, loyalty, strength to do what is right, are all facets of masculine energy, and lie on polarity to feminine energy. So while these are traits and qualities that are approved by men, women are also attracted to them. Whether more or less so than a lying narcissist who would fvck his brother’s wife, that depends on the woman.
I picked greed as the term from someone else explaining it to me. It seems to fit, they guy fckin everything he can including breaking families, creating single moms and kicking stupid men doesn't do it for the reason to cause the damage he does it because he wants more fcking with more women usually. greed. Although some do it because it feels good to step on other men, also greed. The damage is just foddor or someone else's problem. No empathy at all, only focused on self and greed. Women see greed as strength usually.

The bad news is most women are in fact attracted to greed. The missing piece for most to get this is the dual strategy thing. For the breeder, she does not pick based on success or even status. I used to think it was status..., she picks based on greed. I don't mean the guy that does it because he is stupid or naive. I mean the guy that chooses to do it over and over because he wants that situation. Having multiple plates demonstrates greed, although might have a code about not screwing up other families. A more uncontrolled version of greed is to just not care about anyone else and take as much as possible. The dual strategy breeder search algorithm will usually match on the highest greed. Doesn't have to mean that man has anything, It means he has a heart that will take from anyone.

She doesn't look for a bad boy, She looks for a greedy one.

BTW: I'm still piecing it together, but this looks like the missing pieces. It would create the question of if we desire to become greedy at heart to increase our success with women. Or increase resources and style to be selected for provider more often and deal with hypergamy in that arena.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@metalwater What would you do if you found out you banged a married woman without knowing it? Remember, it's still your fault. You still broke families and kicked men... You failed to do your due diligence. Are you going to run a background check on every female you may want to have sex with? That's the honorable thing to do to avoid the fallout you speak of.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@metalwater What would you do if you found out you banged a married woman without knowing it? Remember, it's still your fault. You still broke families and kicked men... You failed to do your due diligence. Are you going to run a background check on every female you may want to have sex with? That's the honorable thing to do to avoid the fallout you speak of.
I did do it before. At the time, I was very into the girl and it was not that I planned to pump and dump. She targeted me because of my position in a social circle. The viewpoint of the others was that I was a bit greedy because I had more resources than others. That group was not educated like engineers but blue collar. They thought I had resources because I was greedy, they had no concept of earning so much. This translated to the girl from them that I was very greedy but cool.. It's hard to know for sure, but the sexual treatment, not just the sex was just amazing. I dropped other plates because I wanted to keep that new one. I had no idea of red pill anything, I only add the term plate now to describe to this audience.

The girl doesn't tell you and you don't know and you don't overlook obvious signs then your innocent as an angel and in good standing according to my codes. If you know she is or suspect, and worst even know the man and family then your trash. A red pill or blue pill or any dude with even a minor brain can eventually accept that you did not know but only after he cools down.

When I did it after I knew I still persisted because I was hooked. I really wanted that woman, but I think because I was getting breeder treatment. Married women treat the lovers the best.

When a man sets up a social circle and repeats this over and over that's not a mistake. If some girl comes through town you don't know and signals you at a party or club or social circle function and you don't know she is taken and no one tells you it's on her. If you know the family and game the woman that leads to her signalling you and then you act on it. that's bad news, but it works very well...

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl doesn't tell you and you don't know and you don't overlook obvious signs then your innocent as an angel and in good standing according to my codes. If you know she is or suspect, and worst even know the man and family then your trash. A red pill or blue pill or any dude with even a minor brain can eventually accept that you did not know but only after he cools down.
How convenient... You KNOW that all females have dualistic sexual strategies. The chances that the female is married are 50/50. It's your duty to find out. You know damn well a large percent of females are not going to offer that information. The husbands reaction is irrelevant.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex 2-3 times a week with the same woman can be a bit tricky, make sure your honest with yourself, and you aren’t getting feelings for her. It happens all the time, it’s common especially when you have been seeing this woman often, even if it’s just for sex. I wouldnt make myself too available to her, let her contact you and invite herself over, that’s it. You should have a rotation of women who you are having sex with. Frankly, I never slept with the same woman 2-3 times per week because I had other woman I was sleeping with. Also, when they go cold it means she is about to stop sleeping with you and “get back” to her relationship. Good luck.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How convenient... You KNOW that all females have dualistic sexual strategies. The chances that the female is married are 50/50. It's your duty to find out. You know damn well a large percent of females are not going to offer that information. The husbands reaction is irrelevant.
no need for a background check. if you don't know you don't know. you are not guilty of choosing to do it if you don't know. If you do know and choose then guilty. very simple. it is 100% the fault of the woman in case you don't know and most men will eventually accept that and the guilty even try that as the escape route if they think the man does not know they know.

ignorance does get punished in evolution.

and yes we know that is 50/50 possible she is not telling the truth. you are only guilty if you know.

if you know and you choose to take anyway that's on you not her. because we know what she is, her choice has no meaning in this unless you're a slave to her; if you know. as a man, our choice has value and defines us as to what we are. women's choices change with the time of day.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is 100% the fault of the woman in case you don't know
But we already agreed that due to dualistic sexual strategy, she is just following her biology and can't be blamed. Now she can huh?

and yes we know that is 50/50 possible she is not telling the truth. you are only guilty if you know.
That's like saying you are not guilty because your child got molested when you left them unsupervised with a person who had a 50/50 chance of being a child molester. It's up to you to do the due diligence. Not for the person to offer the information.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But we already agreed that due to dualistic sexual strategy, she is just following her biology and can't be blamed. Now she can huh?

That's like saying you are not guilty because your child got molested when you left them unsupervised with a person who had a 50/50 chance of being a child molester. It's up to you to do the due diligence. Not for the person to offer the information.
nice!; agree. if you don't know its not your fault, and its also not her fault because of what she is. so no-fault. hmm have to think on that one. that's good, it works for me. But only because of understanding the woman thing.

For the child case, I also agree. Not protecting our child is faulty.

I agree on both of those.

Can you agree that if you know the woman is attached that you should or will not proceed with her until she is unattached? I think that's actually the core question in this and all the fringe cases are to dance around that.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice!; agree. if you don't know its not your fault,
So according to you. You would be fine leaving your child with someone who you know has a 50/50 chance of being a child molester, and you would not be culpable for not doing everything in your power to find out whether they were or not. You knew there was a 50/50 chance, but since the child molester didn't tell you up front, you are absolved?

Your code of honor is conveniently set aside when faced with the unrealistic realities to truly live by it.

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I did it after I knew I still persisted because I was hooked. I really wanted that woman, but I think because I was getting breeder treatment. Married women treat the lovers the best.
This ^
I’m following you guys and asking myself the questions. Am I greedy? Do I care about the other guy? I usually try to find out a woman’s status before I make a move. You guys are making good philosophical points. In this case, I just couldn’t turn it down the first time even though I knew. My honor code didn’t hold up to a naked woman jumping in my bed without me even trying. Then I fell for her, while she was telling me they were done and I was getting the breeder treatment. By the time I realized what was going on, I was already hooked. I want her even knowing what she’s capable of.

The weird thing is now I’m jealous of the provider, but why the fvck should I be?