Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you respond?

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
sure there are many exceptions but generally, it goes like this.

- looking for excitement/dopamine for 4 days before and on ovulation. - alpha game
- gets a downer a day or so after ovulation. - clear-headed logical - no game
- week before bleed - beta game
- one or two days before bleed. might get a test spike - alpha game
- bleed time - all beta game

birth control changes it up. usually doesn't have the ovulation and thus not looking as much for alpha game, until she gets hooked and drops the birth control to get a baby. immediately she will start looking alpha game, and that probably is not the dude she is with officially.

this is powerful stuff.
be aware and stick to your time zone if that's what you want. you have to play more sweet during the other times and show beta strength if you actually want to take her completely.

the aware women will schedule cheating during the few days before bleed, so as to reduce risk and possibly hit the test spike.
I found this concept interesting when I read about it a few months back so I looked more into it and started tracking her cycle. Been doing this for the past 3 months and looking back at her text and communications it's scary how things line up to this. Flaky leading up to bleed but high interest and horny in the middle of the "month". Flaky leading up to then full ghost and ended it during last bleed, then came back around on day 7. All good until past week then almost identical flaking excuses and behavior leading up to this past weekend where she ended it which I estimate to be right around Day 1 of bleed and its been radio silence for 4 days now.

If she comes back around after day 7 this could prove a powerful point. She's not on the pill so the hormones are at full strength.

Almost like clockwork that I'm (was) in the alpha seed position.

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her first time reaching out 4 days after ending it...

“Hey, do you have time this week to talk about something?”

What is it?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing this girl on and off for about 6 months. Back around Thanksgiving, she went back to her ex and I thought it was over, but she came back around about a month later and has been seeing me (mainly for secs 2-3 times a week) and him as well the rest of the time. Once I came to terms with the fact that I was her side piece, it’s been mostly ok for me to deal with because the secs is fantastic.

Its been pretty consistent high interest level until last week when she tried to flake a few times as well as put time restraints on her visits.I sensed it and by the end of the week we had a few conversations where she said she was getting overwhelmed with showing up for me while also maintaining “another life” with her BF. And used the very busy at work excuse too.
Saturday morning:
Me - Hey sorry that you’re feeling overwhelmed. I don’t want to add any pressure. Hope you have a good day

Monday morning:
Her- Hey I’m sorry I turned my phone off for the weekend. I hope you had a good last weekend of work!

Usually her Monday texts are to reinitiate for our meet up plans for the week, but obviously things are different now.

do I respond with something light and indifferent, or nothing at all?

probably too late but the correct answer is nothing at all

trust me may go cold for a few weeks / months but one day she will have had a fvck full of her BF and will start pining for you

at that stage you need to ensure you are busy with other plates and flip the script on her

always remember the game is ruthless

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a mind fuk.. OP is much more emotionally attached to this girl than what he is letting on.

It's very simple.. This girl is a cheat.. You can never be in a relationship with a girl like this.

So what is left? Sex.. And that's why you should have treated her simply as a *** dumpster.

Hell girl like this, I would be getting some serious sexual mileage out of her like the odd 3sum, before the gravy train comes to an end.. Which it eventually does.

OP it's worth all this grief.. She discards you like trash & then throws the hook out & you keep taking the bait.

You need value yourself as a man.. It was fun, but time to drop this biitch.

I would simply walk away.. Detach & get her out of your headspace..

Very likely months down the line she will come back.. The you will have the upper hand..

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to update what the “Are you free to talk about something” thing was back in April.

She said she was pregnant, but getting a abortion pill basically, but it was all MADE UP. It was a ploy to start things up again. Has anyone heard of this fake pregnancy tactic? A friend of mine was dealing with a mind fvck type chick around the same time and he said she did the same thing to come back around once he started finally ignoring her.

Since then, she’s also made up fake stories of breaking up with her boyfriend, cutting me off when I call her out on lies, only to come back around and fvck - most recently last Sunday before she went on vacation with her BF.

I know this is trash drama and everyone is sick of this story, but I’m truly obsessed with the psychology of it all and adding this story to the archives for people to read.

Being honest with myself: I’m addicted to her; know the right thing to do (completely cut her out of my life); but can’t.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a ploy to start things up again. Has anyone heard of this fake pregnancy tactic?
Yes. OP let nothing of women surprise you. Take everything they say to you at face value.
If I were you I would banish all oneitis from your mind forever. I dont care if shes a wife gf or plate. I say everyday to myself those sayings I have memorized about female psychology.
You are all that matters.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing this girl on and off for about 6 months. Back around Thanksgiving, she went back to her ex and I thought it was over, but she came back around about a month later and has been seeing me (mainly for secs 2-3 times a week) and him as well the rest of the time. Once I came to terms with the fact that I was her side piece, it’s been mostly ok for me to deal with because the secs is fantastic.

Its been pretty consistent high interest level until last week when she tried to flake a few times as well as put time restraints on her visits.I sensed it and by the end of the week we had a few conversations where she said she was getting overwhelmed with showing up for me while also maintaining “another life” with her BF. And used the very busy at work excuse too.
Saturday morning:
Me - Hey sorry that you’re feeling overwhelmed. I don’t want to add any pressure. Hope you have a good day

Monday morning:
Her- Hey I’m sorry I turned my phone off for the weekend. I hope you had a good last weekend of work!

Usually her Monday texts are to reinitiate for our meet up plans for the week, but obviously things are different now.

do I respond with something light and indifferent, or nothing at all?

No offense OP but if you have any shred of self dignity left stop seeing this girl.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read through this thread.

This girl is absolutely fvcking rotten to the core. She better be really, really hot. And if she is, and you've got a really hot woman who's been hitting you up for sex behind her boyfriend's back for months, then I'm assuming you've got enough going on to get another equally hot woman.

Think of her boyfriend. Forget about having standards with women -- have some moral standards for yourself.

Men need to go back to living by codes of conduct.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This girl is absolutely fvcking rotten to the core. She better be really, really hot. And if she is, and you've got a really hot woman who's been hitting you up for sex behind her boyfriend's back for months, then I'm assuming you've got enough going on to get another equally hot woman.

Think of her boyfriend. Forget about having standards with women -- have some moral standards for yourself.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see one member suggesting living by codes is good and another telling that it's better to just fck any other man's woman if he can and live by no codes.

The trouble is that we have both types of men to interact with and it's not always obvious who is who, although it does become clear in short order.

I don't agree with your money analogy. You are taking something that is the property of someone else. A wife is not the property of her husband. At least not in my country. I would only agree with you on that, for countries where wives are the property of men.

If I were a married person, the honor and morality would be everything to me. Because I chose to do that. But I'm not(and never will be). I don't have a ring on my finger to symbolize loyalty/monogamy to anyone. Why should my actions be swayed based on something that has absolutely nothing to do with me, and between two other people.

The only exception this would be if it is someone in my life that I have a sense of loyalty to. Family members, friends, ect... That would be trespassing because there is an expectation of loyalty that goes along with those titles. But to some guy that I don't know, there is no expectation of loyalty. Would this person help me out of a jam? Highly unlikely. Would this person bail me out of jail? Would you do that for a stranger?
I wonder of the two types who will do better in life. Its not always clear. Both pieces of advice are likely from the honest belief of the person giving it.

In general, women seem to be more attracted to greed than codes. Other men are attracted to and respect codes. Really is not much gray area it is either one way or the other. Something that gets built into the man, might be genetic as it's not really a blue/red pill thing. Why do some men have integrity and others don't. And no.. the ones with codes do not always win, it's a mixed bag in that greed wins just as often as integrity.

I still can't exactly see how the energy flows on this one. It would be nice to think that higher-quality women gravitate to the man with codes, but I don't have any evidence that this is true. I don't remember the last time I met a woman that will choose the man with codes and not the greedy ones. Almost all of the time doing something greedy gets approval from women while they tell in the same breath of the value of codes but walk away from that.

What is in the heart of men is of no interest to women. As long as no shame is presented the further a man moves to evil the more women will love him. I have personally verified this several times.

If you're looking for inner peace, go for the codes. If you're looking for validation from women, go for the greed.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see one member suggesting living by codes is good and another telling that it's better to just fck any other man's woman if he can and live by no codes.
I'm pretty sure in my statement that you quoted the second and third paragraphs show a code. By saying I have no code or integrity, your engaging in reductio ad absurdum.

I have a code of honor and morality. The thing is, my code of honor doesn't need to blindly be loyal to random strangers. Ones that would kill you or me in a heartbeat under the right circumstances if it benefited their wife.

Do you feel the need to adhere to the terms of contracts that are between other people as well? I would guess not. It has nothing to do with you.