Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you play this?

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol is plausible deniability. That's why club game is so damn easy.
i was thinking more in terms of isolation. When dealing with hired guns, a good plausible deniability is an excuse to hang out and do something together outside the bar/club.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You speak of manipulation, when you say these things; im not saying you personally, but the cognitive dissonance going on in this forum is incredible, apparently we shouldnt manipulate people but we will find our way there anyways because these tools are powerful strategies that change the way people view us.
I was referring to his internal state, not how he is perceived by women.

When I have a social life and abundance, my internal state feels great and I always end up making all the right moves, coming from abundance and not lack and desperation.

Hence, his lack of social life and abundance is throwing off his entire game.

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was thinking more in terms of isolation. When dealing with hired guns, a good plausible deniability is an excuse to hang out and do something together outside the bar/club.
Lol you learn that stuff in school by doing activities which both parties enjoy. It's called making friends. As with hired guns some like drugs and I know guys who invite them over to do some drugs. I don't do drugs so I couldn't use that excuse.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you learn that stuff in school by doing activities which both parties enjoy. It's called making friends. As with hired guns some like drugs and I know guys who invite them over to do some drugs. I don't do drugs so I couldn't use that excuse.
Yes you learn that stuff in school, work, or any social environment where people congregate.

Which is why I’m surprised that the OP fvcked up as royally as he did. Hence my statement “In social circles, everyone and their grandma uses plausible deniability.”

I concluded that he probably doesn’t have much of a social life outside the bar/club environment, which is probably why he forgot how normal people get together.

As for bartenders and hired guns. I have probably pulled over 50 in my lifetime and the plausible deniability I always use is grabbing a bite to eat....or drugs, if she’s that type.

bat soup

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's been like one bar / restaurant open near my office during the lockdown that I go to literally 5-6 days a week and I've been hitting it off decently with one of the waitresses, who eventually ended up in a relationship with someone else. I go on vacation for a couple weeks and then come back and she is almost in a complete panic and starts crying when she sees me bc she thought something happened to me. We end up drinking a lot and copping feels and stuff like that...she texts me and I ask her to come over my place. No response.

Where I f***** up was the following morning I texted her sorry I was drunk. I should have just owned it but instead I was trying to backtrack from the solicitation the night before because I didn't care for the radio silence and wanted to avoid awkwardness. Again no response.

I go there today and she is pretty cold and aloof with me. So much for avoiding the awkwardness.

Obviously the interest level is not at 100% Or else there wouldn't be any hot cold or confusion or ambiguity, but it's sort of a weird situation and we are still under a total lock down here so I don't really have any other options. How would you all play it? I'm probably just going to sit back and wait for her to reach out and just kind of keep it strictly business when I go to this place with my friends.
She is totally, 100% full of sheeeeet. When you invited her over she didn't even reply. WTF is that? That shows her level of interest in getting physical with you right there. She's an attention hoor.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

BadBoy89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go on vacation for a couple weeks and then come back and she is almost in a complete panic and starts crying when she sees me bc she thought something happened to me. We end up drinking a lot and copping feels and stuff like that...she texts me and I ask her to come over my place. No response.

Where I f***** up was the following morning I texted her sorry I was drunk. I should have just owned it but instead I was trying to backtrack from the solicitation the night before because I didn't care for the radio silence and wanted to avoid awkwardness. Again no response.
This just shows how manipulative women are. On one hand, the woman is hyper ventilating that something may have happened. On the other hand, she didn’t care enough to come over in person, let alone respond to text (twice).

Men have brainwashed to think women CARE about them. Women do not care about men and only do what’s best for them, always, always, always. The affection and love that men so desperately want from women doesn’t exist. It NEVER has. Yet Disney and movies and music have trained men to believe otherwise.

In this instance, this woman will wake up is if she sees to OP with another women. Anything words or gifts won’t matter. If another women is on your side, her defences will come down and she act normal again. Women neutralize other women,

Be strong men.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was referring to his internal state, not how he is perceived by women.
If how he is perceived by women did not change, he would still be viewed in a scarcity mindset, would he not?

Manipulation is about one thing: Control.

You control the way you are being perceived.

Im not playing a gotcha game with you either, im all for implementing as much control as possible... I think we can take the idea of the abdundance mindset and apply it in different ways to become even more successful.

What is wrong with more?

Why the defensiveness over this being manipulation?

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just shows how manipulative women are. On one hand, the woman is hyper ventilating that something may have happened. On the other hand, she didn’t care enough to come over in person, let alone respond to text (twice).

Men have brainwashed to think women CARE about them. Women do not care about men and only do what’s best for them, always, always, always. The affection and love that men so desperately want from women doesn’t exist. It NEVER has. Yet Disney and movies and music have trained men to believe otherwise.

In this instance, this woman will wake up is if she sees to OP with another women. Anything words or gifts won’t matter. If another women is on your side, her defences will come down and she act normal again. Women neutralize other women,

Be strong men.
Honestly, I don't see this as manipulation at all.

Women are like clouds. One moment the cloud is shaped like a giraffe. The next minute it's shaped like a zebra. Was she lieing? Or is she just being a woman?

This is why I always escalate on the spot as soon as the woman gives me a window.

The OP thought he had it in the bag. That was his mistake. But you never have it in the bag. Ever. Even if you have a certificate that says the two of you are married. That's just the fickle nature of women. You either accept it or spend the rest of your life calling them manipulative and join the priesthood, aka MTGTOW.

The OP thought he had something in the bag and tried to cash in only to find out he had a bag full of sand. But that sand was once diamonds. It's just that it doesn't stay as diamonds for very long.

Women are substance without form. They simply change form according to the environment. This is a survival mechanism that has served them well.

And hence, the usage of plausible deniability. As soon as she gives me a window, I suggest we get together outside the bar/club. And when we are at the "sex location," just do some foreplay, rub her pvssy the right way and she goes from attention wh0re to hungry c0cksucker who forgets she has a boyfriend - just like that.

You guys are expecting women to be like men, and that's never going to happen. They are fickle, change with the wind, and take on the form of whatever environment they are in to give themselves the greatest chance at survival.

The problem is not women. The problem is men's idealism of women that's perpetuated by Disney and social conditioning.

The problem is believing in some idealistic romance, which is really just a self delusion.

Women are what they are and they've expressed themselves, both positive qualities and shortcomings, a million times. You either accept reality or continue to live in your illusions.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't see this as manipulation at all.

Women are like clouds. One moment the cloud is shaped like a giraffe. The next minute it's shaped like a zebra. Was she lieing? Or is she just being a woman?

This is why I always escalate on the spot as soon as the woman gives me a window.

The OP thought he had it in the bag. That was his mistake. But you never have it in the bag. Ever. Even if you have a certificate that says the two of you are married. That's just the fickle nature of women. You either accept it or spend the rest of your life calling them manipulative and join the priesthood, aka MTGTOW.

The OP thought he had something in the bag and tried to cash in only to find out he had a bag full of sand. But that sand was once diamonds. It's just that it doesn't stay as diamonds for very long.

Women are substance without form. They simply change form according to the environment. This is a survival mechanism that has served them well.

And hence, the usage of plausible deniability.
You mean manipulation, since plausible deniability is emotional manipulation.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean manipulation, since plausible deniability is emotional manipulation.
No it isn't lol. It's not manipulating someone to give them what they want. Autistic people don't see shades of gray and think that everything is a lie or manipulation when it's just how complex people communicate.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
No it isn't lol. It's not manipulating someone to give them what they want. Autistic people don't see shades of gray and think that everything is a lie or manipulation when it's just how complex people communicate.
Could you go read a book or something and actually add something of value to this conversation?

Go read up on what Plausible Deniability actually is before you just regurgitate whatever nonsense you hold in belief; those of you not intelligent or informed enough to know what Plausible Deniability actually is, but your willing to sit here and call it something else?

Your inferior intellect is showing.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tire of going back and fourth with the uneducated and uninformed, please just educate yourself, you have google, use it.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you go read a book or something and actually add something of value to this conversation?

Go read up on what Plausible Deniability actually is before you just regurgitate whatever nonsense you hold in belief; those of you not intelligent or informed enough to know what Plausible Deniability actually is, but your willing to sit here and call it something else?

Your inferior intellect is showing.
I'm sorry people talking about normal human behavior sounds to you like this super complex manipulation that you have to read about in a book lol

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry people talking about normal human behavior sounds to you like this super complex manipulation that you have to read about in a book lol
Complex enough for you to be clueless about it, clearly... But i agree, as you say, the issue isn't that complex; i suppose the concept being out of your intellectual grasp, must be another reason.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has insulting others to feign intelligence actually worked for you?
I don’t have to insult you. I have something call experience. If I experienced over 100 women using plausible deniability as a subtle form of communication to get guys alone to have sex with them, and some guy comes out of nowhere and yells “that’s manipulaction!” Then it’s easy for me to deduce that he has no experience with females.

No one on this forum ever debates with me when it comes to females or game. That’s because it’s universally understood that I have all the experience in the world and can easily see through your facade.

But you’ve made that mistake. And you wisely tried to change the topic to me insulting you.

But let’s get back on topic. Why do you think plausible deniability is manipulation? In your experience (if you have any), has any woman ever used it on you?

Why do you use the word intelligence when it comes to debating about women and game?

That’s the second strike right there.

We all know intellectuals don’t get laid. Lol.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t have to insult you. I have something call experience. If I experienced over 100 women using plausible deniability as a subtle form of communication to get guys alone to have sex with them, and some guy comes out of nowhere and yells “that’s manipulaction!” Then it’s easy for me to deduce that he has no experience with females.

No one on this forum ever debates with me when it comes to females or game. That’s because it’s universally understood that I have all the experience in the world and can easily see through your facade.

But you’ve made that mistake. And you wisely tried to change the topic to me insulting you.

But let’s get back on topic. Why do you think plausible deniability is manipulation? In your experience (if you have any), has any woman ever used it on you?

Why do you use the word intelligence when it comes to debating about women and game?

That’s the second strike right there.

We all know intellectuals don’t get laid. Lol.
See, but you think experience lets you be in the same wheel house as an intellectual and you are wrong, here is why: You fear debate.

You have all the experience? Do you know what experience amounts to in our world Vs. being educated? The volition required to make a statement like this is just straight ignorance.

But see, im out here bruising your lil' boy ego with straight facts and all you have to talk about is how much YOU get laid: im not out here talking about YOU and your lil' boy ego, I am here to spit facts.

FACTS: Its easy to say you get laid online.

You draw your credibility from nonsense that cannot be proven, this is why experience will always be subservient to education.

Any other emotion i can draw out of you lil' boys today? What happened to being a rational man?