Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Would you Invest Lottery Winnings?

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say in a hypothetical scenario that you win over $20 million from the lottery. What investments would you make with that money?

Putting it into the bank would be stupid since at most you would get a 2% interest rate which means the value is below inflation.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't answer because I've never understood the lottery fascination. We'd all have better odds at having a happy and successful marriage and I wouldn't bet on either (you can't lose, if you don't play).

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't answer because I've never understood the lottery fascination. We'd all have better odds at having a happy and successful marriage and I wouldn't bet on either (you can't lose, if you don't play).
Well i wanted to raise this question to see what investment ideas people have for large sums of money. It could be anything from an inheritance to a cash payout from a lawsuit or you could get really lucky like with the gamestop stocks.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say in a hypothetical scenario that you win over $20 million from the lottery. What investments would you make with that money?

Putting it into the bank would be stupid since at most you would get a 2% interest rate which means the value is below inflation.
Either become financially educated before making any moves or hire someone who has a successful track as a financial advisor. Most likely, invest in the market, real estate, and start-ups.

Me, personally, as the vision of Modern Man Advice is children in Africa, South East Asia, and South America, I would some of that towards foundations, schools, infrastructure, and long-term education for self-sustainability. But that's just me.

Modern Man Advice

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice car, pay mortgage, new phone and computer, put $500 thousand in savings, donate the rest to various charities.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never playing the lottery again would be a financially sound practice.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'd put half in BTC, ETH, SOL, LUNA, DOT, AVAX, ATOM and LINK

And the other half in ArbiSmart to earn 40-45% APR guaranteed from arbitrage trades

In bear markets I'd sell off the above and put it all into ArbiSmart

lost_blackbird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 48 with no children. I wouldn't invest any of it except for in a property or two. Then I would
just spend the remainder of my life travelling and seeing the world or living in my large house
doing my own thing. I imagine there would be many cars and motorcycles. Any static assets like
properties would be sold upon my death and the proceeds split between my sisters two kids.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Take the CASH option rather than annual payments
2) pay off all debt including the Income tax penalty.
3) put in a 1 yr CD while I formulate an investment strategy and interview financial managers.

jaygreenb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
20% BTC
10% ETH
10% Other more speculative cryptos
5% Physical precious Metals
15% tech, healthcare, some index and other Stocks
25% Cash flowing Real Estate
10% Commodity producers/miners/farmland Reit
5% Lifestyle upgrade