Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you effectively respond to this test?

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a very attractive fitness trainer (HB 9+) that I have training sessions with and the cool thing about it is that not only am I getting in shape, but I'm learning how to communicate effectively with beautiful women. Since I attempt to flirt, be ****y and funny and tease her, she throws test at me and I know I pass them if she laughs or she does something like lightly hit or touch me.

Anyway, I had a question for her today and I left a message to call me back. When she called back I picked up saying "Local police deparment, this is FM 3321 speaking."......she got confused and I said "Hey, I'm just f*cking with you it's me."

She responded smiling saying "I'm not gonna answer your question if you're gonna play a trick on me..."

Honestly that threw me for a loop because I wasn't expecting an answer like that. Girls usually laugh or something else but she threw a test and I wasn't sure how to effectively respond to it. I played it off as no big deal and told her that I had a good question and that it wasn't a math question. There was a little more small talk and I thanked her for answering my question but I knew I lost control somehow. So I'm bringing this to the Discussion Forum to take a deeper look at it and learn something from the interaction.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're so combatative... just let it fly... that's not a test... that's just a girl being confused. Sure, there's a little bit of p_ussy power in her talking like that, but it's definitely not an outright test.

The entire world isn't a ****y-and-funny war... use it sparingly. If you don't come up with something in the moment, just say "okay, whatever." It's fine.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense. Maybe I'm crossing the line by trying too hard with the ****y and seeing many things as a test.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women give many tests. It's your job to know when you are being tested.