Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would dating be in a completely feminized society?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey you all, since it looks like things are gonna double down on political correctness and women will be handed over they keys to everything. How will dating go? Are we all forced to go MGTOW or will that be illegal soon and we are all assigned a government mandated wife?(probably fat).

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It's not all doom and gloom, the pendulum always swings back. One day we will have a mainstream conservative society again.

The sex bots and virtual Reality girlfriends will equalise the playing field, completly eliminating simps and beta males from the dating market.

Women will have to put in a lot more effort in order to secure a man.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey you all, since it looks like things are gonna double down on political correctness and women will be handed over they keys to everything.
there only handed the keys to society because of their herd mentality....social media has really tapped into that

the way they all defend and gratificate each other, for purely breathing is nauseating.

they are so weak its unreal, why do you think they liked to be called crazy? its because they know how weak they are.

If all men united & politely declined sex, here and there. the world would re-balance.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think about it what would happen if you're the only man in the world? You think oh I will fvck so many ladies right? WRONG!

You would get enslaved and when you're ballz are fully drained you will be murdered.

In a retrospective similar situation would happen if feminism completely takes charge over dating scene.

Because of weak man and their growing tendencies women will have the leading role in most cases and alpha males would be the only ones who could fight it back.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hey you all, since it looks like things are gonna double down on political correctness and women will be handed over they keys to everything. How will dating go? Are we all forced to go MGTOW or will that be illegal soon and we are all assigned a government mandated wife?(probably fat).
Same as now, if I was dating. However, due to false allegations, I'd have a recording device hidden somewhere. An unlawful recording charge is much less than a false rape accusation.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were in a feminist dating society. What planet are on?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same as now, if I was dating. However, due to false allegations, I'd have a recording device hidden somewhere. An unlawful recording charge is much less than a false rape accusation.
I have archived vids, nudes, sexting, etc backed up from over a decade. Fellas need to step up.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think lesbians just hold hands and hang out together. I imagine that's what it would be like. But then again if there was no sexual desire, I don't know why men would even talk to women at all.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, anyone who lives in SF/Pac Northwest already knows:

1. Men wait for women to approach them, total wallflowers

2. Power dynamics, egoism and spite are the defining characteristic of the typical date, the women HATE when you seem too high on yourself. If you are too high status or whatever they will detest you, if you are too low status they also detest you. Jealousy is rampant.

3. Women complain constantly about the system they alone built

4. EXTREME rat race and superficiality

5. Women want supplicating men

6. 80/20 extends from the virtual world into real life

7. Extreme avoidant attachment dating market to the point of no LTRs at all unless absolutely necessary post-wall.

8. Political litmus tests for men

9. Men stay in abusive relationships because they fear very long periods of scarcity

10. Most men are defacto MGTOW even while adopting feminist ideology
I'm amazed that men wait for women to do approaches in SF/Pac Northwest. That's Bumble in real life. I've heard that in general SF/Pac Northwest are some of the worst dating markets for men in the USA. DC is about as bad as SF/Pac NW.

Political litmus tests are bad.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DC is nowhere near as bad, but it isn't great either.
I could imagine DC having more political litmus tests. Most single, unattached women under 50 are liberal.

If women want supplicating men in SF/Pac NW, that's more of women saying what they want. A more, traditionally masculine man would probably get the vaginal tingles going and get a decent amount of poontang.

The scarcity point is a relevant one too. There's an overabundance of penis in the 20s/30s age cohort in most major metropolitan areas of the United States in the western half of the country. The Bay Area is among the worst for this because of all the Aspie tech guys running around the area.

There are some reasonable approximations of a feminized society in certain major North American metros right now: Those metros would be

San Francisco/San Jose
Portland, OR
Seattle
Washington DC
Austin (It's not a coincidence this is the home of Bumble)
Toronto (possibly the worst metro in North America)
Vancouver

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, anyone who lives in SF/Pac Northwest already knows:
I'm afraid it has penetrated the urban San Diego area too. I was there last year and was amazed at how many bars had mostly mgtow type guys hanging out with each other. I was wondering where all the girls were.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not all doom and gloom, the pendulum always swings back. One day we will have a mainstream conservative society again.

The sex bots and virtual Reality girlfriends will equalise the playing field, completly eliminating simps and beta males from the dating market.

Women will have to put in a lot more effort in order to secure a man.
My stepgrankids will have a good life. Lol

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You take for granted that a feminized society is stable...once men quit with their wallet and decisions you run out of money.

Wait and see for men living a miserable life to obey the laws too.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm afraid it has penetrated the urban San Diego area too. I was there last year and was amazed at how many bars had mostly mgtow type guys hanging out with each other. I was wondering where all the girls were.
San Diego is not a healthy mating environment. There's a large military presence near San Diego. That makes San Diego a sausage fest. While most U.S. cities in the Western half of the country have a surplus of single men in the 20s/30s age range, the problem is severe in San Diego.

Bars in San Diego would not be the best reflection of the populace of an area since bars in general tend to be more male than female. That was part of why I shifted from night game to day game in the early 2010s. I wanted to make ratios work to my favor. However, that does not discount your experience. Based upon the ratios in San Diego, there are going to be a lot of unmatched men and many of them will adopt MGTOW. However, MGTOW is not that common. Most of the unmatched men will be blue pill simps make massive efforts to get scraps of vagina.

There is some good vagina in the Mission Beach and Pacific Beach neighborhoods of San Diego. It's a competitive scene since there are a lot of in-shape military men in the area and other hardcore fitness types guys there. Many women in those neighborhoods of San Diego make sure they keep a good outward appearance. These generally fit women are hard to tie down since they can get mostly anything they want due to the surplus.

There's not a strong sense of feminism in San Diego, but it's definitely a market that is skewed strongly in the favor of women.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
San Diego is not a healthy mating environment. There's a large military presence near San Diego. That makes San Diego a sausage fest. While most U.S. cities in the Western half of the country have a surplus of single men in the 20s/30s age range, the problem is severe in San Diego.

Bars in San Diego would not be the best reflection of the populace of an area since bars in general tend to be more male than female. That was part of why I shifted from night game to day game in the early 2010s. I wanted to make ratios work to my favor. However, that does not discount your experience. Based upon the ratios in San Diego, there are going to be a lot of unmatched men and many of them will adopt MGTOW. However, MGTOW is not that common. Most of the unmatched men will be blue pill simps make massive efforts to get scraps of vagina.

There is some good vagina in the Mission Beach and Pacific Beach neighborhoods of San Diego. It's a competitive scene since there are a lot of in-shape military men in the area and other hardcore fitness types guys there. Many women in those neighborhoods of San Diego make sure they keep a good outward appearance. These generally fit women are hard to tie down since they can get mostly anything they want due to the surplus.

There's not a strong sense of feminism in San Diego, but it's definitely a market that is skewed strongly in the favor of women.
Mission beach and Pacific beach sound like great places to live.
I love being surrounded by fit people who take care of their appearance.
Its supposed to be the ideal year round climate in San Diego.
My cousin went on vacation there and took lots of pictures of views from a bike path.