Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How was your sex life in high school?

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost my virginity at 17. To date she has the best pair of boobs I’ve ever sucked. She claimed I was the second guy she’d ever had sex with but I don’t know if I believe her.She ended up being a raging ho.

I had quite a few girlfriends.Played a few.Ironically the one girl I had sex with was not my girlfriend at the time.

Still,everything considered,I don’t look back on it with much pride.Even if I know it’s more than most guys had. I bloomed quite late. I missed out on a lot of great opportunities with really hot girls.The fact that I was an athlete helped me a ton socially,as I was one of the most known guys in school.

I simped. I didn’t always get the girls I wanted and I sometimes got girls I shouldn’t have. I asked the girl I’d liked since I was 5( ! ) to go with me to prom and she said no and went with some other guy.

Lessons were learned.But I overall don’t look back on my high school sex life with much pride because of all the mistakes I made and all the opportunities I missed.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering how you knew so much about Italy.

I ran game in Italy(there is no pickup culture there even for Chad, not recommended) with a crew of Italian men. One of them was engaged to an Italian woman, and almost revered for that to have even been possible by the other Italian men in the group. The rest were dating polish or Romanian at the most. It reminds me a lot of San Francisco, you have to date in social circles but it's still lean pickings. At least Italian social circles are large.
What you say is totally correct, in such place even being engaged to a woman cames hard for most younger men, let alone an attractive one (which are few when you remove make up and fancy clothes).

It comes easy for me to make comparison cause I spent basically 80% of the last 20 years living in different nations in every corner of Europe.

That's why when I say that italian women, spanish ones and greek ones are the less attractive and less pleasable to deal with, I do it with 100% certainity since any local men that travelled agrees with me.

When I attended my studies in London I met plenty of guys from those countries that were insecure, walked like beated up dogs and often tried to hyde it with limitless bravado or being loud.

The guys from eastern Europe lacked diplomacy but were much more self confident while the ones coming from a better condition were surprisingly the germans and the scandinavians.

Needless to say that despite being that city already terrible for dating back then, women from those 3 countries either managed to trap some of their own or had to "downgrade" to ethnic guys if they wanted to be treated as divas.

The best country for dating I've ever been was Poland, I kid you not I appreciated dating itself regardless the spicy outcome.

Needless to say the % of frustrated, mistreated and abused men there is very low...a normal guy with a normal life style can get a normal girl in a country where the average girl is a good deal.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you say is totally correct, in such place even being engaged to a woman cames hard for most younger men, let alone an attractive one (which are few when you remove make up and fancy clothes).

It comes easy for me to make comparison cause I spent basically 80% of the last 20 years living in different nations in every corner of Europe.

That's why when I say that italian women, spanish ones and greek ones are the less attractive and less pleasable to deal with, I do it with 100% certainity since any local men that travelled agrees with me.

When I attended my studies in London I met plenty of guys from those countries that were insecure, walked like beated up dogs and often tried to hyde it with limitless bravado or being loud.

The guys from eastern Europe lacked diplomacy but were much more self confident while the ones coming from a better condition were surprisingly the germans and the scandinavians.

Needless to say that despite being that city already terrible for dating back then, women from those 3 countries either managed to trap some of their own or had to "downgrade" to ethnic guys if they wanted to be treated as divas.

The best country for dating I've ever been was Poland, I kid you not I appreciated dating itself regardless the spicy outcome.

Needless to say the % of frustrated, mistreated and abused men there is very low...a normal guy with a normal life style can get a normal girl in a country where the average girl is a good deal.
there are similar extremes in the US between regions. I will be sure to avoid Spain, or at least go in purely looking to sightsee. Can confirm your tale of Greece along with Italy. In both countries, you end up hanging out more with the local men or with fellow tourists. Still a lot of fun though, particularly the fellow tourists in Greece.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me personally it was pretty bad. Lost my virginity at 14 and then was dry for another couple years, then fooled around with a couple girls but didn’t have sex. Then it wasn’t until I was 18 and in college that I had sex again.

So basically one partner and major dry spells, pretty depressing.
I went to an all-boys high school, but had my chances with some ugly women that I didn't feel like having coitus with; a few of them gave me a rub & tug. :rolleyes:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to an all-boys high school, but had my chances with some ugly women that I didn't feel like having coitus with; a few of them gave me a rub & tug. :rolleyes:
All boys high schools are tough on a sex life. The only way those can be done without causing major damage is if you have a good network of girls from K-8 years. Sometimes all boys and all girls schools attendees mix as well at structured events like dances.

I am staunchly anti-single sex education for this reason. It can socially stunt.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All boys high schools are tough on a sex life. The only way those can be done without causing major damage is if you have a good network of girls from K-8 years. Sometimes all boys and all girls schools attendees mix as well at structured events like dances.

I am staunchly anti-single sex education for this reason. It can socially stunt.
I definitely had to claw my way out of the hole, but I know a lot of fellow students that normie-tier, and even the ones that married had had a number of dates that could be counted on a single hand. :eek: :eek:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex in high school is highly overrated had one girlfriend Junior high who went on to get divorced with kids my ex crush got divorced before the age of 21 most of my guy friends are divorced with my female friends are m**** in training who have gone on to the medical field had one girlfriend two girls who had crush on me and besides that's what college is for

Macadellic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Four year varsity soccer player.
Lost my virginity at the age of 15 sophomore year.

Soccer team threw the best parties and the whole school new about it, including other schools.

Didn’t have a gf all throughout high school but got laid consistently and even f/cked other dudes gf’s.

Lots of great memories from high school.

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Four year varsity soccer player.
Lost my virginity at the age of 15 sophomore year.

Soccer team threw the best parties and the whole school new about it, including other schools.

Didn’t have a gf all throughout high school but got laid consistently and even f/cked other dudes gf’s.

Lots of great memories from high school.
Most varsity athletes seemed to have a decent time getting laid, unless it was a sport no one cared about like tennis or weightlifting

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most varsity athletes seemed to have a decent time getting laid, unless it was a sport no one cared about like tennis or weightlifting
I played high school tennis all 4 years of high school. Tennis doesn’t get you laid in high school based on tennis player status alone.

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I played high school tennis all 4 years of high school. Tennis doesn’t get you laid in high school based on tennis player status alone.
I actually like Tennis and I play casually myself, just saying the general population at my high school didn't really pay attention to Tennis at all.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually like Tennis and I play casually myself, just saying the general population at my high school didn't really pay attention to Tennis at all.
There is a hierarchy in high school athletics in terms of attracting high school girls at public school & less exclusive private schools. Football & basketball players are at the top of the hierarchy. Baseball can do well in certain schools. Same with soccer. Tennis, golf, swimming, and track & field are at the bottom.

At the more exclusive private schools, there can be more status with the country club sports (tennis, golf, and swimming).

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
High school has been going way downhill since the 1940s-1950s. College experienced some growth in producing relationships from 1975-2000 as more Boomers and X'ers went to college but once the Millennials with poor social skills started college, it changed.

I'm glad you get some closure about that. Big public universities that are classified as party schools are quite overrated. Most guys do not experience the poontang paradise that is portrayed at those schools. A lot of guys who don't experience sexual success in high school look to big public universities known as party schools to try to solve their vagina problems.

Seattle sucks. It has an awful mating environment at all levels.

I disagree. It started in the mid to late 1990s but became more pronounced by the mid to late 2000s.
Seattle did indeed suck. Least sexual environment I've ever lived in, not just because of the weather. It was reflected in people's attitudes in general for whatever reason. Very bizarre.

I don't think any colleges are total ***** utopias like you mentioned, but I think some have an easier time at those small, ultra left, oddball private "liberal arts" colleges with a really high "woke" student population. This kid I knew went to a place like that that barely had over a thousand students but expressed he got laid a lot. Not by the most attractive girls mind you, but I think being in a smaller setting yields that because of the increased familiarity. And students want to show their "wokeness" by having more sex I suppose.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!