Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How was your sex life in high school?

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally non-existent.

Even today, I still occasionally feel somewhat bitter and jealous towards the boys who were able to get laid during high school days. Most of them, if not all, fit the definition of "bad boys" perfectly, that's why they got pvssies and I didn't.

High school pvssies must be the best pvssies simply because they are young and juicy and fun, not old and dry and drama-filled like older ones.
Most the time high school ***** is pretty good, but not always. The girl I lost my virginity to was 16 and she had actually been with a ****load of guys, and was kind of loose and washed out already. Sometimes the girls ****ing at that age get around a lot, although that’s the exception to the norm.

Snag87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Non existent.

What's amazing to me is that back then (early 2000s) even as a *complete and total beta* I still had a date to the prom and women hitting on me. As a legit unattractive guy, it was that easy back then. I just needed guidance.

I assume this is no longer the case and feel sorry for guys coming up in the game currently.
Definitely not. The shift started in the mid to late 2000s

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That graph of how straight males meet their partners now is flat out disturbing.
High school has been going way downhill since the 1940s-1950s. College experienced some growth in producing relationships from 1975-2000 as more Boomers and X'ers went to college but once the Millennials with poor social skills started college, it changed.

I really liked that Pinkman article about sex life at party schools. Gave me some closure because I didn’t not go to a party school or even one with a sexual atmosphere. In fact it was almost the opposite of a sexual atmosphere believe it or not, had a very bizarre hipster vibe in Seattle and people acted too cool for sex. I basically only went there for the music scene in Seattle. Anyway, you’re also right about the media portrayals of sex in college to be way over the top, I would say it’s just a marketing tactic.
I'm glad you get some closure about that. Big public universities that are classified as party schools are quite overrated. Most guys do not experience the poontang paradise that is portrayed at those schools. A lot of guys who don't experience sexual success in high school look to big public universities known as party schools to try to solve their vagina problems.

Seattle sucks. It has an awful mating environment at all levels.

Definitely not. The shift started in the mid to late 2000s
I disagree. It started in the mid to late 1990s but became more pronounced by the mid to late 2000s.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an introvert and individualistic guy being stuck in a crappy place like italy (not even my birth place btw) basically made it impossible to me to have any decent fun let alone with girls that already in the early 00s were as demanding and hypergamic as western girls now.

Basically you had to have top looks, high popularity and move within a very strict range of limited behaviours...either that or you were out.
If you think of a sheep society you get it, with ugly annoying women being the guards of general obedience to social rules.

I kid you not I had girls giving party invites to the rest of the class but me and few others openly without even bother to hide the fact.

Thankfully I befriended a guy from my home country whos father was also a diplomat, he was lucky enough to attend an international school so I started to hang out with his friends and realized there was no problem with me personally rather it was the crappy environment and culture.

Right after high school I found each and any program from the european union to travel and live rent free abroad, the amount of girls I got in those years was amazing...quality and quantity nowhere to be seen in that sh1thole my parents decided to move cause of "better opportunities".

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Dr.Suave

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was about 15 when I started High School. I had an older female friend who just moved the city. She threw a party and because she was new in town most people she invited didnt came and we were like 5 people and I was the only male. All the girls passed the boner test and being the only male this was like fishing in a barrel. Long story short I banged one of the girls, that was my first same night lay. I always remeber it fondly.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an introvert and individualistic guy being stuck in a crappy place like italy (not even my birth place btw) basically made it impossible to me to have any decent fun let alone with girls that already in the early 00s were as demanding and hypergamic as western girls now.

Basically you had to have top looks, high popularity and move within a very strict range of limited behaviours...either that or you were out.
If you think of a sheep society you get it, with ugly annoying women being the guards of general obedience to social rules.

I kid you not I had girls giving party invites to the rest of the class but me and few others openly without even bother to hide the fact.

Thankfully I befriended a guy from my home country whos father was also a diplomat, he was lucky enough to attend an international school so I started to hang out with his friends and realized there was no problem with me personally rather it was the crappy environment and culture.

Right after high school I found each and any program from the european union to travel and live rent free abroad, the amount of girls I got in those years was amazing...quality and quantity nowhere to be seen in that sh1thole my parents decided to move cause of "better opportunities".
I was wondering how you knew so much about Italy.

I ran game in Italy(there is no pickup culture there even for Chad, not recommended) with a crew of Italian men. One of them was engaged to an Italian woman, and almost revered for that to have even been possible by the other Italian men in the group. The rest were dating polish or Romanian at the most. It reminds me a lot of San Francisco, you have to date in social circles but it's still lean pickings. At least Italian social circles are large.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost virginity at age 17 with high school sweetheart -- we had messed around for a few months before we had sex. Then we had an active sex life until we broke up 2 years later. Never slept with another woman until I was a sophomore in college. I was very blue pill and never spun plates in high school or college.

Reaction score
For me personally it was pretty bad. Lost my virginity at 14 and then was dry for another couple years, then fooled around with a couple girls but didn’t have sex. Then it wasn’t until I was 18 and in college that I had sex again.

So basically one partner and major dry spells, pretty depressing.
I think most people didn’t have much success in hs as hs was a widely status thing where the top dog got ALL the hot women or atleast them chasing him

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t have sex at prom. I had a blast with my boys getting drunk reminicising the good times we had. I’ve had plenty of dex after prom and no amount of swx can replace brotherhood
Most men don't see it that way. "Bros before Hoes" is a platitude that most men don't actually practice in real life.

Most men choose sex over brotherhood. Why do most married men starve their pre-marriage friendships, especially with men who also aren't part of the marrieds circle?

Sex is the reason to go to prom. No other reason.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually had some girls that were interested in me, but I was too stupid to know it because I was obsessed with my oneitis that didn't want me. One girl even wrote her phone number in my yearbook. *facepalm*

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Non existent for me also.... Back then I would rather get high, drunk, and pop/snort pills with my friends, than try to get pusssy. Fear of rejection, ego, and low self esteem fueled this. Got first kiss at 12 or 13 though, and lost virginity at 20 to a 23 year old.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually had some girls that were interested in me, but I was too stupid to know it because I was obsessed with my oneitis that didn't want me. One girl even wrote her phone number in my yearbook. *facepalm*
I turned down a chick that had a bad run of puberty but turned into a solid 8 a year after I rejected her. She is happily married to someone she met only a few years after high school and is one of the very few women that kept her looks from my class. Someone that I had no business rejecting considering I was literally an incel.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly had sex at 16 and 17, two different girls, was too shy/lacking confidence and thought my d1ck was small/weird. 18 I didn’t even try. Lost my V at 19ish

Reaction score
Most men don't see it that way. "Bros before Hoes" is a platitude that most men don't actually practice in real life.

Most men choose sex over brotherhood. Why do most married men starve their pre-marriage friendships, especially with men who also aren't part of the marrieds circle?

Sex is the reason to go to prom. No other reason.
Maybe for you not me. Idk to each j their own I was also a virgin and scared of girls sexuality at that time if I’m being honest.