Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How was your sex life in high school?

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me personally it was pretty bad. Lost my virginity at 14 and then was dry for another couple years, then fooled around with a couple girls but didn’t have sex. Then it wasn’t until I was 18 and in college that I had sex again.

So basically one partner and major dry spells, pretty depressing.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I graduated high school a single virgin who barely even had one real girlfriend.

I made great strides from middle school however, I graduated HS very popular and surrounded by friends, learning how to be less shy and more extroverted.

Every once in a while I think back to a missed opportunity with a girl in HS who I could've gotten if I had better game or capitalized in opportunities properly. I'm up to like 6+ girls now on that list.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a "late bloomer". I had sex once in High School. I was a Junior and she was a Senior and dated for awhile. She was actually my English teacher's daughter. I have to hand it to her mom for being 100% professional though. She never gave me any kind of favoritism, and she didn't "have it out for me" when we broke up either. She remained pretty neutral.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disappointing. I was not the big man on campus. I was a total average frustrated chump. I wasn't a complete loser but my sex life was nowhere near where I wanted it to be.

I lost the first two years of high school due to a shortness issue. I got to 5'8" by the end of sophomore year and topped out at 5'10" at the end of junior year. It wasn't until end of sophomore year that I was taller than enough women to warrant pursuing sex. I didn't ask out my first woman until early in junior year when I was finally tall enough.

I also switched high schools after sophomore year, relocating to another state. I was a complete unknown with a zero circle when I started junior year. I wasn't much at my first high school due to a recent relocation even prior to that.

In freshman year before I was reasonably tall enough, I do remember going to a couple of dances and being a non-factor. I remember in freshman year, a fellow freshman male was dry humping a woman on the dance floor. I was impressed by that.

Due to an overall disappointing high school sexual experience, I evaluated colleges upon the sexual atmosphere of those schools. I ended up selecting a school similar to the school @Jesse Pinkman described in the thread below. Entering college, I was hoping that I would get a lot of pusssy. I wanted to have multiple sex partners. I did have multiple sex partners in college but my sex frequency did not live up to the hype. The media sells young males in junior high and high school a bill of goods about college being a poontang nirvana when it really isn't. The media has been doing this for decades. "Revenge of the Nerds", which was released in Summer 1984, was an early example of this. Young males consume media and expect to be getting a lot of pusssy on campus when they arrive. It's a big shock to the system when you arrive on campus, you go to college parties (often the ones at apartment complexes with red cups and beer), and you're not having massive success getting laid or getting dates that lead to relationships from those parties. This shock is worse if you didn't have a good high school dating experience. I would say that my college sexual experience was an improvement over high school, but the bar was set low. Because I persisted and was obsessed with sex in college at "Hot Girl U", I was able to have some results but it didn't live up to the hype for me.

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High school... I would say pretty good. Sophomore year started dating the girl that eventually brought be here in 2002. We banged any chance we could get. Used to get caught in my car all the time. Plenty of sex just one girl tho

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Non existent.

What's amazing to me is that back then (early 2000s) even as a *complete and total beta* I still had a date to the prom and women hitting on me. As a legit unattractive guy, it was that easy back then. I just needed guidance.

I assume this is no longer the case and feel sorry for guys coming up in the game currently.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Non existent.

What's amazing to me is that back then (early 2000s) even as a *complete and total beta* I still had a date to the prom and women hitting on me. As a legit unattractive guy, it was that easy back then. I just needed guidance.
How could you have a non-existent sex life when you had a prom date and women hitting on you? That's better than many.

I had zero guidance due to no brothers, no father, and no nearby male cousins. I also hadn't discovered much of the internet content surrounding pickup during my high school years (1997-2001). I had

I assume this is no longer the case and feel sorry for guys coming up in the game currently.
A lot of the negative trends that we see in the mating environment today had their origins with the earliest Millennials, which would have been the high school graduating Classes of 2000-2002.

Long term romantic relationships forming in college started to drop off around 2001, when the Millennials were starting to arrive on campus. See chart below.

Roosh had a good article about changes in game a year prior to his religious conversion.

The Columbine High School shooters in 1999 were the first to bring awareness to the growth of incels.

Attachments

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to an all boys High School and was terribly shy around any type of girl, even fat ones who visited from the sister school or who walked opposite of me on the road. Any exposure to women was in a co-ed environment during this time was inside a church. No sex life, but felt comfortable away from girls.

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me personally it was pretty bad. Lost my virginity at 14 and then was dry for another couple years, then fooled around with a couple girls but didn’t have sex. Then it wasn’t until I was 18 and in college that I had sex again.

So basically one partner and major dry spells, pretty depressing.
losing your virginity in hs is pretty good not bad lol. I didn’t kiss a girl til 19. I had everything going against me in HS lol. I was a skinny black gamer nerd at a white school with low confidence from being black in a white suburb lol. I did have my chances that I blew though. I remember we would have youth church nights on Wednesdays and this girl told me to meet her in some room. She basically tried to give me a ******* but her dad arrived right when she was unbuttoning my pants lol. Guess what!! Coincidentally, my dad stopped taking me to church on Wednesdays haha. I went to a SEC university similar @Jesse Pinkman and things were basically the same atmosphere wise. I joined a fraternity and used my genetics to build muscle fast. By sophomore year, I could get hookups but couldn’t close lol. I lost mg virginity from an aggressive hoe that my frat brothers hooked me up with for a party lol. I still wouldn’t learn how to close properly til my late twenties.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had one girlfriend, lost virginity at 18 with a girl who tuned out to be a lesbian LOL

In my 6 years of college had 2, and they had boyfriends. Spent my time studying engineering and working hard so "one day a girl could see how great catch I was" like my parents said I was.

I'm 32 now, with a great socioeconomic life, but with girls skills like if I were in high school.

Unplugged from the matrix for about 2 years, been in the journey of a recovering afc and developing my girls skills.

Yeah its as pathetic as it reads.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spent my time studying engineering and working hard so "one day a girl could see how great catch I was" like my parents said I was.

I'm 32 now, with a great socioeconomic life, but with girls skills like if I were in high school.

Unplugged from the matrix for about 2 years, been in the journey of a recovering afc and developing my girls skills.
I think it's common for men in high school and college who aren't "Big Men on campus" to compensate by delving big into their studies to get the job to deliver the money that will result in the poontang. I think this "Build it and it will come!" mentality among STEM majors and Econ/Business majors isn't ideal. Sometimes it does come and sometimes it doesn't. I knew a guy with that "Build it and it will come" mentality who had a younger sister who was solely responsible for his sex life for a time. This guy had relationships or banged multiple friends/acquaintances of his sister. His sister basically acted as his personal Madam.

If you have "Build it and it will come!" and don't have a great social circle, it'll be difficult to come.

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
How could you have a non-existent sex life when you had a prom date and women hitting on you? That's better than many.

I had zero guidance due to no brothers, no father, and no nearby male cousins. I also hadn't discovered much of the internet content surrounding pickup during my high school years (1997-2001). I had

A lot of the negative trends that we see in the mating environment today had their origins with the earliest Millennials, which would have been the high school graduating Classes of 2000-2002.

Long term romantic relationships forming in college started to drop off around 2001, when the Millennials were starting to arrive on campus. See chart below.

Roosh had a good article about changes in game a year prior to his religious conversion.

The Columbine High School shooters in 1999 were the first to bring awareness to the growth of incels.
That graph of how straight males meet their partners now is flat out disturbing.

Readytogetlaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disappointing. I was not the big man on campus. I was a total average frustrated chump. I wasn't a complete loser but my sex life was nowhere near where I wanted it to be.

I lost the first two years of high school due to a shortness issue. I got to 5'8" by the end of sophomore year and topped out at 5'10" at the end of junior year. It wasn't until end of sophomore year that I was taller than enough women to warrant pursuing sex. I didn't ask out my first woman until early in junior year when I was finally tall enough.

I also switched high schools after sophomore year, relocating to another state. I was a complete unknown with a zero circle when I started junior year. I wasn't much at my first high school due to a recent relocation even prior to that.

In freshman year before I was reasonably tall enough, I do remember going to a couple of dances and being a non-factor. I remember in freshman year, a fellow freshman male was dry humping a woman on the dance floor. I was impressed by that.

Due to an overall disappointing high school sexual experience, I evaluated colleges upon the sexual atmosphere of those schools. I ended up selecting a school similar to the school @Jesse Pinkman described in the thread below. Entering college, I was hoping that I would get a lot of pusssy. I wanted to have multiple sex partners. I did have multiple sex partners in college but my sex frequency did not live up to the hype. The media sells young males in junior high and high school a bill of goods about college being a poontang nirvana when it really isn't. The media has been doing this for decades. "Revenge of the Nerds", which was released in Summer 1984, was an early example of this. Young males consume media and expect to be getting a lot of pusssy on campus when they arrive. It's a big shock to the system when you arrive on campus, you go to college parties (often the ones at apartment complexes with red cups and beer), and you're not having massive success getting laid or getting dates that lead to relationships from those parties. This shock is worse if you didn't have a good high school dating experience. I would say that my college sexual experience was an improvement over high school, but the bar was set low. Because I persisted and was obsessed with sex in college at "Hot Girl U", I was able to have some results but it didn't live up to the hype for me.

I really liked that Pinkman article about sex life at party schools. Gave me some closure because I didn’t not go to a party school or even one with a sexual atmosphere. In fact it was almost the opposite of a sexual atmosphere believe it or not, had a very bizarre hipster vibe in Seattle and people acted too cool for sex. I basically only went there for the music scene in Seattle. Anyway, you’re also right about the media portrayals of sex in college to be way over the top, I would say it’s just a marketing tactic.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally non-existent.

Even today, I still occasionally feel somewhat bitter and jealous towards the boys who were able to get laid during high school days. Most of them, if not all, fit the definition of "bad boys" perfectly, that's why they got pvssies and I didn't. Because contrary to them, I was the epitome of what you call the loser in the class.

High school pvssies must be the best pvssies simply because they are young and juicy and fun, not old and dry and drama-filled like older ones.

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There wasn't one. I had a bad case of acne which wrecked my confidence.

There were girls that liked me but I didn't recognize it at the time or I did but didn't feel the same way. I got laid my first semester in college by a really hot girl. I went to UMass Amherst- big party school.