Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to win an intellectual debate when on date?

rabbit.otg

Reaction score
So, I went on a date where this girl was all over my ass stating scientific facts are always biased and you shouldn't take every fact as right!
I just laughed so hard and it did come off as rude, but this girl was super confident of herself and I was just lying there with nothing to answer.
On every topic that we were discussing, she had a upper hand on it.
Any thoughts?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I went on a date where this girl was all over my ass stating scientific facts are always biased and you shouldn't take every fact as right!
I just laughed so hard and it did come off as rude, but this girl was super confident of herself and I was just lying there with nothing to answer.
Any thoughts?
If your first instinct is "how to win an argument", you've already lost it. Especially with a woman.

Modern Man Advice

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The argument is won when your **** is inside her, assuming she looks good.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're more concerned with "winning" a conflict than resolving, or learning an additional perspective.
In that case, you'll be happier picking up women that are waiting for the short bus.

fool.jpg

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any thoughts?
If you were talking about vaccines and COVID then she's completely correct actually.

Also who cares if she thinks the earth is flat and 6000 years old, you're dating her hot body and choice in hobbies, not her political opinions.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Winning arguments against women ends up with death, divorce or castration.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair to her as well, she is completely right. Scientific analysis provides data. You then have to interpret that data.

Eg the “wage gap” data shows if you divide the earnings of men into the number of men and do the same for women, hey presto, wage gap. You can then either find the evidence you want to say it’s a tyrannical misogynist patriarchy or that it’s a result of things like choosing STEM degrees over humanities.

Serenity

Reaction score
Sounds like overconfidence. You can't win an intellectual debate when CLEARLY she's not an intellectual, just a pretender who thinks she's smarter than she actually is.

Laughing is the appropriate response, I would shamelessly do the same while getting up and leaving.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even if you did win she would flap around like larry out the 3 stooges.

I love shooting women down, because im not worried about losing the P*ssy.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lean back in your seat with an amused smile on your face.

Playfully tease her for being a know-it-all. “Ooh you like to argue” with a smile. Make sure it’s playful. “Little miss little miss little miss can’t be wrong. Sorry I’m a 90’s child. You know that song right?” As in, laughter. Disarm her.

Don’t respond to her arguments. Be witty, and change the subject. Subtly but assertively control of the interaction.

Don’t get butthurt. Don’t get rattled. Don’t get reactive. If she says something you disagree with, make it clear, but don’t engage in an argument.

Be serene, unfazed and playfully non-compliant to her dominating the conversation. If she’s getting argumentative and contentious, and playfully changing the subject or calling her out is just revving her up more because she finds it condescending, toss a $20 onto the table, say “that’s for my drinks” and leave. Disagreement is good for the chat, but if she’s taking it further, eject.

Last edited: