Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to take advantage of the covid19 and political crysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is here and not on the wealth area cause I dont necessarily mean money.

I strongly believe that crysis are not only an opportunity for smart courageous men but even give a free pass for borderline illegal actions or at least get a free pass from most rules.

I didnt have the ball to place a huge bet in march, waited till april to move serious money on the nasdaq and Im happy with the current result altough I'll probably sell everything the week before the election.

Regarding the non money part Im no ashamed to say that I took full advantage of worried women, I used my economical stability to capitalize on the deeper instincts of women and that allowed me to date and bang girls way above my league while jobless pretty boys no longer had that edge.

What concerns me the most is that my consulting activities are generally done for european institutions (public and private ones) and this is not possible with lock downs and restricted travelling...friends of mine working as chemical engineers have the same problem.

So my question would be given a decent amount of resources both personal and economical how can be take advantage of this situation in terms of gains but also in personal achievements, especially now that we have to accept for real that one single source of income is not enough to be totally safe.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's point of even discussing it. Thread will just be closed.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's point of even discussing it. Thread will just be closed.
It depends on the members. In general this thread has good potential. It does come from a place of optimism and positive thinking that invites people with the same mindset.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the non money part Im no ashamed to say that I took full advantage of worried women, I used my economical stability to capitalize on the deeper instincts of women and that allowed me to date and bang girls way above my league while jobless pretty boys no longer had that edge.
So much for Beta Bucks Alpha F****s.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 1 in 5 nyc residents has some level of food insecurity right now, and this is before the global money supply bubble pops. We can't just keep printing trillions of dollars forever without consequences. And when things really go to hell, the first thing people panic about is food. (Especially obese people, ironically enough). Self sufficiency will be big, I think. Seeds for gardens started to become scarce in the spring. Canning jars are nowhere to be found right now, the $9 cases are going for $50 on Amazon. I wish I had seen that coming.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
By opening more smaller businesses that caters to covid 19 era.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real estate in more suburban areas, or even rural areas on the outer fringe of suburban developments. This trend had stalled, as many people wanted urban living again. But with the rise of home telework combined with people now wanting more space, I think it picks back up. Urban land will become cheap again very soon.

Who knows how long this garbage will last. There are no mask mandates here yet all the sheep still wear them. They are scared sh*tless and simply follow the leader. Nothing I tell them will change anything. Just have to go with it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real estate in more suburban areas, or even rural areas on the outer fringe of suburban developments. This trend had stalled, as many people wanted urban living again. But with the rise of home telework combined with people now wanting more space, I think it picks back up. Urban land will become cheap again very soon.

Who knows how long this garbage will last. There are no mask mandates here yet all the sheep still wear them. They are scared sh*tless and simply follow the leader. Nothing I tell them will change anything. Just have to go with it.
Oh you still believe masks are stupid. Didn’t dear leader almost die of covid this weekend?

The best way to capitalize on this crisis is to be forward thinking. Restaurants should cater to curbside / carry out with patio seating. Gyms should transition to garage / warehouse open-air concept. Retail was going all online anyway. Etc etc.

It’s about thinking ahead.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not only government incompetence in the current sense, but the structure of the system. There are, in all likelihood, a lot of very common substances that can treat covid, but it is against the law to tell anyone, until enough years of research have passed that it doesn't matter any more. Honeysuckle, a weed in most people's back yards has been clinically proven to treat sarscov1. It probably works on sarscov2, but saying so is a false claim according to the fda, and they shut down anyone trying to spread that information. Cbd probably stops the cytokine storm, there was just today a piece of research about the effectiveness of thc. And there ought to be ozone generators and hepa air filters in every shared indoor space, but we won't do it, out of pure ignorance. Try to cure people of that ignorance and the government will stop you.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well our local mayor is finally relaxing Covid restrictions with the cold weather and winter coming. She realized that businesses going out of businesses would mean less tax revenue for the city. There is absolutely no other new scientific data for her to relax the restrictions other than financial/political on this one due to the weather. She is finally letting bars open to 25% capacity and upping the restaurant capacity from 25% to 40%. She is allowing salons to do facials but only for 15min. Yet dentists this whole time could operate on someone with their mouth open for however long it took. It seems a bit bass ackwards to me but hey this whole thing seemed liked that to begin with.

Serenity

Reaction score
She is allowing salons to do facials but only for 15min. Yet dentists this whole time could operate on someone with their mouth open for however long it took.
To be fair, dentists are better trained at keeping things sterile though.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you still believe masks are stupid.
Of course they are, especially if properly distanced.

Didn’t dear leader almost die of covid this weekend?
He's feeling great (and this is a guy who eats fast food for every meal), hardly had any symptoms. Pay attention.

The best way to capitalize on this crisis is to be forward thinking. Restaurants should cater to curbside / carry out with patio seating. Gyms should transition to garage / warehouse open-air concept. Retail was going all online anyway. Etc etc.
Welcome to 6 months ago. This isn't April. Try and keep up. The nonsense is nearly over, we're on the tail end of this thing. It's simply a matter of you scared sheep finally getting the guts to go live life again.

It’s about thinking ahead.
Right - you should give it a try.

Back to the question.....you can't just get into the retail and restaurant business, it's already there. If you're in that and changed up the business model in April, you probably did well. None of that is news now.

Looking 5-10 years down the road is the ticket. Well researched real estate is always a safe bet, even moreso now. The economy isn't going to just 'change' now. The same factors are there.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get yourself a psychology degree then start charging all these b1tches to complain to you how their life is miserable, and how they are depressed, or one of their many life problems. Keep the good ones coming back and use their depression about Covid or Trump to seduce them. Lol

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Get yourself a psychology degree then start charging all these b1tches to complain to you how their life is miserable, and how they are depressed, or one of their many life problems. Keep the good ones coming back and use their depression about Covid or Trump to seduce them. Lol

lol, would work on effeminate male complainers off-board too.
Already thought of that.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, would work on effeminate male complainers off-board too.
Already thought of that.
There you go. A good side hustle. Maybe wear something with cleavage to draw in these suckers. haha.

It will be like OnlyFans except you are actually providing some eye candy while listening to them and offering them some advice. ;)

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
There you go. A good side hustle. Maybe wear something with cleavage to draw in these suckers. haha.

It will be like OnlyFans except you are actually providing some eye candy while listening to them and offering them some advice. ;)
right back at ya, only instead of cleavage, wear a sock in your pants and your wedding band like you usually do...just like Ash ley M adison site ;)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Of course they are, especially if properly distanced.

He's feeling great (and this is a guy who eats fast food for every meal), hardly had any symptoms. Pay attention.

Welcome to 6 months ago. This isn't April. Try and keep up. The nonsense is nearly over, we're on the tail end of this thing. It's simply a matter of you scared sheep finally getting the guts to go live life again.

Right - you should give it a try.

Back to the question.....you can't just get into the retail and restaurant business, it's already there. If you're in that and changed up the business model in April, you probably did well. None of that is news now.

Looking 5-10 years down the road is the ticket. Well researched real estate is always a safe bet, even moreso now. The economy isn't going to just 'change' now. The same factors are there.
A fascist is someone who thinks of themselves as superhuman and doesn't care if the subhuman dies.

America for all intents and purposes has turned facist, Y'all just don't want to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.