Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Stimulate A Woman Emotionally!!!

Reaction score
How To Stimulate A Woman Emotionally.

Now to stimulate a woman’s emotions is very important to your game. To stimulate a woman’s emotions you must learn to talk what I call ********. See woman talk in very emotional languages. So to reach her and her emotions you must learn to talk with your emotions. Like here are some good examples the only problems with these are they are not direct enough.
If I was to use these I would change them to how I make her feel and how she makes me feel. Women love to her what emotions she makes you feel.. Also take note of the sensory words. Also remember that if you describe what you will do to a woman she will have to experience them to know what your talking about.

You: Have you ever felt an instantaneous connection with
someone? (Point to yourself) Like maybe as you were
there, LOOKING at him, and you started to LISTEN
INTENTLY, it was like there was a cord of LIGHT
(gesture from your solar plexus to hers) going from
you to them? And as that cord began to GLOW, WITH THE
WARMTH of that connection, maybe you were even able to
IMAGINE A TIME IN YOUR FUTURE (gesture either to your
left or to your right ... at this point it really
doesn't matter), say six months from now, still FEELING THAT SENSE OF INCREDIBLE CONNECTION, and
LOOKING BACK ON TODAY (point back to you) as having
been the start of it?
Them: Oh yeah ...
You: See, I think it's so funny how some people can JUST DO
THAT and LET IT HAPPEN because for me it takes longer.
But I do find that during the course of an evening, as
you REALLY LISTEN to someone (point to yourself), and
you START TO RECOGNIZE those values and qualities in
them that you hold so dearly for yourself ... pause
... WITH ME that's when you can MAKE THAT CONNECTION
and really FEEL THAT GROWING BOND. I mean can you FEEL
THAT (reach out and touch) is an incredible experience
to have?
If you want some of what I call direct examples of how to stimulate emotions
Holla at my boy Player_Supreme he got some fire examples I would post it here but I don’t steal others posts. But any ways I’ll spit on this again and give some more direct on point examples.

P.S. F U C K all you Dj’s this is mackin so if you are a Dj are want to be one do not take into account anything I spit. But if you want to be a mack follow me into this 21st century game. Holla at your boy!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why talk to a woman like a woman, this would only lead to disaster...

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unusual Techs Forum

Are you Ross Jeffries?

No, Ross wouldnt start screaming at DJ's at the end of his thread.

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont listen to this guy.

To stimulate a woman’s emotions you must learn to talk what I call ********.
We already have a "********" do a search. What you are reffering to is "SS" or "NLP."

Also remember that if you describe what you will do to a woman she will have to experience them to know what your talking about.
what? The point of your "description" is to get her feeling the desired states you describe, and then to associate those states with your presence.

As in, If I make her feel safe, and make her feel safe WITH ME, then she will associate my, with safety.

(Point to yourself)
Yeah, that should work wonderfully :rolleyes:

Go to the unusual techs forum and search for threads about pointing.

You: Have you ever felt an instantaneous connection with
someone? (Point to yourself) Like maybe as you were
there, LOOKING at him, and you started to LISTEN
INTENTLY, it was like there was a cord of LIGHT
(gesture from your solar plexus to hers) going from
you to them? And as that cord began to GLOW, WITH THE
WARMTH of that connection, maybe you were even able to
IMAGINE A TIME IN YOUR FUTURE (gesture either to your
left or to your right ... at this point it really
doesn't matter), say six months from now, still FEELING THAT SENSE OF INCREDIBLE CONNECTION, and
LOOKING BACK ON TODAY (point back to you) as having
been the start of it?
Them: Oh yeah ...
No, them: "What the hell? Is this guy on shrooms?" or "Who the hell is this weirdo?"

Please, few people would fall for something so DIRECT and personally touching. Especially coming from a stranger. "Have you ever met someone?"

You need to make sure to explain the SYNTAX with which you type, normally CAPS is considered yelling.

You also need to explain that starting patterns before actually introducing yourself and getting her into a trance state, is no different then me coming up to you and saying "Now, Imagine leaving SoSuave forever, DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE ASS!"

PS- next time you unload 50 threads into a forum, at least take the time to number them, so a newbie knows that THIS thread is not the first thing you should do to a girl.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Psycho i didnt really like that example but i was in a rush i will give a better example later. I used it for the use of words that reach women emotionally. And your right maybe i should number these and i hope that you Dj's macks pimps player whatever you are know better than tis to a woman you just met. And i dont like Dj's because you show no respect your own. Plus im just proud of what i am and rep it to the fullest. Like i would me being American and say f u ck all who dont like it.