Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to spot or test for BPD woman?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
What can you do to covertly test if the woman is BPD when you date ther?

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They will make personal life decisions that seem childish or so nonsensical it leaves you with a one word question. Why?
^^^ this right here

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will overshare right away. Every relationship they’ve ever had they’ve always been the victim, they’ll mention daddy or mommy issues or “abuse”, they’ll come right out and tell you that they have abandonment issues.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every ex is THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD. But you are the best person in the world...for now.
Yep. I hate borderlines with a passion. They’re basically narcissists that don’t have a spine. They’ll stab you in the back just as fast, they’re cowards, they talk in vague terms. I wish nothing but bad things to happen to borderlines.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a background check on her, if she has been able to live alone with themselves with some sensible long period of time.. Every narcicist will fail this.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will be all lovey dovey one minute and instantly attack you or blow up the next min.

Also, I ALWAYS recommend to guys if they get a chance to hang out at the girl's place, excuse yourself to the bathroom and look in her medicine cabinet for any meds.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will be all lovey dovey one minute and instantly attack you or blow up the next min.

Also, I ALWAYS recommend to guys if they get a chance to hang out at the girl's place, excuse yourself to the bathroom and look in her medicine cabinet for any meds.
Most narcissists aren’t going to invite you inside their house. And if they do it won’t be until months of knowing them, it’s the weirdest thing.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Tell her things straight. Open communication is important in relationship

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly.. check to make sure she has a vagina.... if so... she likely has bpd. I think they all have it to a degree... just different brands and flavors of it....

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Firstly.. check to make sure she has a vagina.... if so... she likely has bpd. I think they all have it to a degree... just different brands and flavors of it....
True. Everyone who had a mother knows how to spot a bpd. 99% of them like this

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, it seems my chicken comment has been removed without any explanation...

Cowardly men who gives permission to women to bully them mercilessly until they hv some sort of PTSD just need to be a little wee bit braver.

Next time a little weak girl bullies you, learn to say NO.

So easy. I've medically cured you men.

Y'all can call me Dr. Spaz now.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most narcissists aren’t going to invite you inside their house. And if they do it won’t be until months of knowing them, it’s the weirdest thing.
Who said anything about narcissists? I was talking about a bpd woman, not a npd one.
It took me 4 months to get inside of a npd gal's house for what it's worth. So yeah I'm talking about bpd only.