Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to really get laid

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so many guys have the problem where they can't get laid.. it's heart wrenching to see guy after guy struggle, be awkward, not know what to say, and can't have fun.

legions and legions of younge guys never even had the pleasure of seeing a vagina thats attractive, I can't ever imagine myself living a full life on earth and never getting to rail a really hot girl.

sex isn't life, theirs alot more to it of course.

but Jesus never feeling the body of a SUPER HOT girl isn't life either. oh my god, thats brutal and sadistic.

real life is getting sex from stunners as a default, meaning you do it all the time and never even think about it. it's not an issue, you're not feinding it like a drug addict.

real life is fulfilling your real interest and desires that turn you on and make you feel alive, having sex with hot girls should just be as default as it is to breath air.

because, every male that lives deserves to rail hot girls..

it's in our dna.

unfortunately weve lived in a society for centuries where the top beta males who wield the most financial power stored away and locked up really hot girls for themselves.

pimps back in the old days really had it tough. can you imagine what it was like for a guy in the 1800s that just wanted some smash? jesus, it'd be like he'd robbed a federal reserve bank.

heres what to do if you wanna pound chicks.
go to the club's and bars, stay away from toxic people, associate with the guys who are already getting laid and be friends with them.

every city has these guys, the couple dudes who know how to party and setup logistics. gain access to them by being just like them, structure things, get the hookups, hustle.. organize afterpartys and get in the mjx.

every hot girl in your city is getting fvcked at afterpartys, I guarantie you that 100%

the main peice of advice to get the ball rolling on this, is stop the whole monogamy thing, it's old and nobody cares.

stop exclusive relationships, neediness, obsessive addiction to having your one princess etc.

throw away the desire to own fairy land castle and you're little kingdom of marriage built up with your faithful little "queen" cause that chit is laughable.

if you can accept the fact you will never have a real wife or girlfriend your whole life until the day you die is what's needed to have a sex life.

put it this way, me the friends I have look at monogamous males as pure cancer of the earth.

their everywere, the world is chalk full of them, they cry and get vicious when the girl their addicted to fvcks someone else and wants to go on a murder spree.

meaning, if we have sex with a girl at a party those guy's cry and get their little heart broken and the world ends for them, then they wana fight and destroy our cars as revenge. they can't just hang and get laid nooo, they never can do that.

those same guys who get their magical girlfriend will lock someselves up in a house secluded part of town for years and will never be seen again, until their breakup happens because the girl their obsessed with comes to their senses and dumps them to be free. and those guy's come back to town roaring and raging to find another girl they can pin down again if their lucky, jesus..

/rant

when we go out to bars and clubs maybe 1 or 2 of the males in their are cool and just get "the game". we recognize each other immediately and become friends as well. beta males have no idea or a clue what's really going in. every interaction they have with a girl is always geared toward "relationship" or a hallow lay because their ex broke their "heart".

also, cultivate a really strong toxic person radar when you're going out pimping, you need to keep a tight ship because like I said, toxic beta males are about 98% of the population and they will FVCK YOU **** UP if you're not careful..

also another thing, the amount of monogamous toxic females out their is crazy as well, alot of what I said about beta males up above can be applied to beta females.

if you get involved with beta females they can also fvck your chit up beyond belief. these days public smearing campaigns are a really popular thing ( ask me how I know -.-)

the girls I hang out with and bang regularly are fvcking amazing, why? because they let me be me and don't wanna relationship ;>

we can hang out as best friends and sex isn't ever an issue.

take this for whatever it's worth love ya

-chev

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
so many guys have the problem where they can't get laid.. it's heart wrenching to see guy after guy struggle, be awkward, not know what to say, and can't have fun.

legions and legions of younge guys never even had the pleasure of seeing a vagina thats attractive, I can't ever imagine myself living a full life on earth and never getting to rail a really hot girl.

but Jesus never feeling the body of a SUPER HOT girl isn't life either. oh my god, thats brutal and sadistic.

real life is getting sex from stunners as a default, meaning you do it all the time and never even think about it. it's not an issue, you're not feinding it like a drug addict.

real life is fulfilling your real interest and desires that turn you on and make you feel alive, having sex with hot girls should just be as default as it is to breath air.

it's in our dna.

unfortunately weve lived in a society for centuries where the top beta males who wield the most financial power stored away and locked up really hot girls for themselves.

pimps back in the old days really had it tough. can you imagine what it was like for a guy in the 1800s that just wanted some smash? jesus, it'd be like he'd robbed a federal reserve bank.

go to the club's and bars, stay away from toxic people, associate with the guys who are already getting laid and be friends with them.

every city has these guys, the couple dudes who know how to party and setup logistics. gain access to them by being just like them, structure things, get the hookups, hustle.. organize afterpartys and get in the mjx.

every hot girl in your city is getting fvcked at afterpartys, I guarantie you that 100%

the main peice of advice to get the ball rolling on this, is stop the whole monogamy thing, it's old and nobody cares.

stop exclusive relationships, neediness, obsessive addiction to having your one princess etc.

throw away the desire to own fairy land castle and you're little kingdom of marriage built up with your faithful little "queen" cause that chit is laughable.

if you can accept the fact you will never have a real wife or girlfriend your whole life until the day you die is what's needed to have a sex life.

put it this way, me the friends I have look at monogamous males as pure cancer of the earth.

their everywere, the world is chalk full of them, they cry and get vicious when the girl their addicted to fvcks someone else and wants to go on a murder spree.

meaning, if we have sex with a girl at a party those guy's cry and get their little heart broken and the world ends for them, then they wana fight and destroy our cars as revenge. they can't just hang and get laid nooo, they never can do that.

those same guys who get their magical girlfriend will lock someselves up in a house secluded part of town for years and will never be seen again, until their breakup happens because the girl their obsessed with comes to their senses and dumps them to be free. and those guy's come back to town roaring and raging to find another girl they can pin down again if their lucky, jesus..

/rant

when we go out to bars and clubs maybe 1 or 2 of the males in their are cool and just get "the game". we recognize each other immediately and become friends as well. beta males have no idea or a clue what's really going in. every interaction they have with a girl is always geared toward "relationship" or a hallow lay because their ex broke their "heart".

also, cultivate a really strong toxic person radar when you're going out pimping, you need to keep a tight ship because like I said, toxic beta males are about 98% of the population and they will FVCK YOU **** UP if you're not careful..

also another thing, the amount of monogamous toxic females out their is crazy as well, alot of what I said about beta males up above can be applied to beta females.

if you get involved with beta females they can also fvck your chit up beyond belief. these days public smearing campaigns are a really popular thing ( ask me how I know -.-)

the girls I hang out with and bang regularly are fvcking amazing, why? because they let me be me and don't wanna relationship ;>

-chev
LOOL you must party to get laid? step up your game, son

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
I'll try not partying dad, sry ur life sucks tho
<3
Just ignore that troll. A parasitic loser. Clearly a beta males like the one I outlined in the king of the friendzone thread. Beta's say and do stupid, outlandish, meaningless things in a desperate attempt to draw attention to themselves.

Behind that keyboard I guarantee he, or she, or it, is very ugly and has no success with women.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
CC, I like your posts. You have some insights, no doubt. But the strategy you are proposing will not work for the vast majority of guys. They just don't have the SMV to back it up.

Also, if you are of high enough SMV to make the nightlife party strategy work, you are of high enough SMV to make other strategies work, such as social circle, cold approach and using online dating apps.

I don't recommend the nightlife strategy because it's unsustainable for most people, and it's also astonishingly low yield for most people.

It can definitely work for higher tier SMV men, but as a consistent strategy for most men, no it doesn't.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Just ignore that troll. A parasitic loser. Clearly a beta males like the one I outlined in the king of the friendzone thread. Beta's say and do stupid, outlandish, meaningless things in a desperate attempt to draw attention to themselves.

Behind that keyboard I guarantee he, or she, or it, is very ugly and has no success with women.

LOOOOOOOL wrong, i am redpilled beta

step up your game

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score

it's in our dna.

/rant

-chev
You are asking for STD and low quality girls

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's sad that we've come to the point where someone has to lay down basic rules on how a dude can get his d ick wet. This was common knowledge back in the 80s.

Yeah you do end up with girls who have pussies smelling like salmon.
Never had a girl smell like Salmon, but they can have a fishy smell. That can be an STD like Tich, yeast infection or Bacterial Vaginosis. The last two are quite painful for the ladies and they need to usually inject a gel inside their pus or take anti-virals like Metrogel/Flagyl/Cipro. BV can be a nuisance since once it becomes chronic, their sexual life is f ucked; and not in a good way. It has zero effect on dudes; aside from the smell, but you can pass it to other ladies.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
This is true game, this is how a man should be and move in the dating world, this is the best position to be in with women, just friends in the same social circle, coworkers, school mates, neighborhood friends ect y'all hang out, talk, have fun together and fvck eachothers brains out.

Guys who seek relationships and love and all that other soft feminine sh!t are just setting themselves up to be cucks.....

Granted, playes slip up to, nobody is 100% immune to female nature. Even I run into women who i end up liking and sometimes i decide to say fvck it and try a LTR, it happens to the best of us, not a big deal, it's all apart of the game.......

At the end of the day, when it comes to meeting women it's all about sex and fun, nothing else.
If you come across a girl who you really like then go for it and go with the flow.

Dont let fear or insecurity hold you back from meeting or dating some amazing women because of this red pill sh!t.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pajeet, what the guys are saying is your viewpoint is an inexperienced one who is not aware of how the world REALLY works.
It is not hard for me to go to bar and pick up girls. I can even pick up on academics and work environment. Girls who surrender themselves too easily are everywhere. One should not feel proud of his hunt if the prey was easy. Genuine girls who don’t welcome it openly are real precious. I seek them. Rare ones and usually they are long term material. PUA will get you cheap souls. Media personalities are cheap souls. They see dating as commodity. Amber Hurd. Yeah she is cheap soul. She doesn’t have female nature on her. Just vag and tits. Sooner in her relationships she will try to play the male part, to control you. They are brainwashed females who lost their female nature. I would anytime pick a traditional female from a village than pick any famous ethot or bar going girl.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not hard for me to go to bar and pick up girls. I can even pick up on academics and work environment. Girls who surrender themselves too easily are everywhere. One should not feel proud of his hunt if the prey was easy. Genuine girls who don’t welcome it openly are real precious. I seek them. Rare ones and usually they are long term material. PUA will get you cheap souls. Media personalities are cheap souls. They see dating as commodity. Amber Hurd. Yeah she is cheap soul. She doesn’t have female nature on her. Just vag and tits. Sooner in her relationships she will try to play the male part, to control you. They are brainwashed females who lost their female nature. I would anytime pick a traditional female from a village than pick any famous ethot or bar going girl.
Very smart. Now there are some who'd accuse you of being sexist.

jerrycalahan

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, cold approach lays, especially with genuinely hot girls, is relatively rare. It's almost impossible for most guys to do this. "Most guys" meaning well over 90% of guys as an incredibly conservative estimate. The true figure is probably closer to 99+%.

Problems:
1. consistently going out when most women are out means you are going to consistently be out after midnight 2-3 nights a week. This is going to f*ck up your sleep schedule and it is basically impossible out of college.

2. cold approach is incredibly difficult for most guys. Most good looking guys who cold approach consistently have to settle for 6's or below, with occasional 8's. And I do want to emphasize occasional.

3. it'll burn a hole in your pocket. Uber, drink tabs, covers, hotel and motel expenses all add up fast.

4. If you invest in more than a couple of these girls, the dinners, movies, the time required for scheduling adds up.

Having a rotation of more than a couple of girls is not worth it. It's too time consuming, too expensive, and too much of a time drain to make it worthwhile. For a guy with any ambition at all in his career or business, it's a major detriment.

5. Guys who live this lifestyle age badly. The older they get, the uglier and trashier and more infrequent the women they can hook up with on the same night.

I don't think you've made a realistic assessment of the player lifestyle at all. Almost no one can live this lifestyle unless they are independently rich, good looking and have effectively zero social or business commitments.

Basically, no one in their right mind, with anything going on, lives like, or even aspires to be, a "player" in the stereotypical sense.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, cold approach lays, especially with genuinely hot girls, is relatively rare. It's almost impossible for most guys to do this. "Most guys" meaning well over 90% of guys as an incredibly conservative estimate. The true figure is probably closer to 99+%.

Problems:
1. consistently going out when most women are out means you are going to consistently be out after midnight 2-3 nights a week. This is going to f*ck up your sleep schedule and it is basically impossible out of college.

2. cold approach is incredibly difficult for most guys. Most good looking guys who cold approach consistently have to settle for 6's or below, with occasional 8's. And I do want to emphasize occasional.

3. it'll burn a hole in your pocket. Uber, drink tabs, covers, hotel and motel expenses all add up fast.

4. If you invest in more than a couple of these girls, the dinners, movies, the time required for scheduling adds up.

Having a rotation of more than a couple of girls is not worth it. It's too time consuming, too expensive, and too much of a time drain to make it worthwhile. For a guy with any ambition at all in his career or business, it's a major detriment.

5. Guys who live this lifestyle age badly. The older they get, the uglier and trashier and more infrequent the women they can hook up with on the same night.

I don't think you've made a realistic assessment of the player lifestyle at all. Almost no one can live this lifestyle unless they are independently rich, good looking and have effectively zero social or business commitments.

Basically, no one in their right mind, with anything going on, lives like, or even aspires to be, a "player" in the stereotypical sense.
I think this is more realistic viewpoint.

Take me for example. I'm 25 and work 40+ hours a week as an engineer. I'm also hitting the gym 5+ times a week. I only have enough energy to go out on a Saturday night, meybe a Friday night as well if I'm feeling it.

When I go out, it's mainly cold approaching all night. Despite the fact I get told I'm good looking by women and men, my success rate is still pretty low in the bars and nightclubs.

I think the game that CC has outlined suits college students best. When you're in college you can go out 3+ nights a week, get a job as a nightclub promoter on the side, and have a huge network of other students at your disposal. You also have the advantage of being super young (18-21) and full of energy.

It's no wonder people my age don't go out as much. We have more responsibilities and just don't have as much free time. Besides, I hardly see any 25+ old guys being hard-core partyers, there's definitely an age cut-off point when you look out of place.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is more realistic viewpoint.

Take me for example. I'm 25 and work 40+ hours a week as an engineer. I'm also hitting the gym 5+ times a week. I only have enough energy to go out on a Saturday night, meybe a Friday night as well if I'm feeling it.

When I go out, it's mainly cold approaching all night. Despite the fact I get told I'm good looking by women and men, my success rate is still pretty low in the bars and nightclubs.

I think the game that CC has outlined suits college students best. When you're in college you can go out 3+ nights a week, get a job as a nightclub promoter on the side, and have a huge network of other students at your disposal. You also have the advantage of being super young (18-21) and full of energy.

It's no wonder people my age don't go out as much. We have more responsibilities and just don't have as much free time. Besides, I hardly see any 25+ old guys being hard-core partyers, there's definitely an age cut-off point when you look out of place.
Owen cook has the best advice about the issue of being an old workaholic, at his seminar he said something along the lines of..

"Working hard for years being stuck in this logical state(especially being an engineer)makes you fvcking weird"

Hahah

When you go out to have fun you have to learn how to slam your brains gears into becoming careless and free again, your work life, legal, money making stresses are out the window and you become a human again with an actual soul people can relate to. In social environments people could give a FVCK about what you do, How much you make, the car you drive, the house you have, your accomplishments and crazy inventions none cares. Those these things are great dont rely on them for image. What gets a girl more wet, you designing a space ship? Or you making her laugh like a terrorist with a rocket launcher... lol

Why is alcohol so popular? It makes you retarded... after a week of number crunching and stressing out over every damn thing it numbs your thinking mind and you just wana bang something, im ranting.

Being older is so much easier to game I hear, I'm only 27 and I fully believe it. Girls go nuts over "cool" older guys because guys in their 20s are so goddam stupid. Almost every girl I've met has an older guy fantasy, unfortunately the older crowd let themselves go way to bad to be attractive, its totally unnecessary for that, older generations are brainwashed with a ****tail of beta conditioning shooting them in the foot.

Read sex at dawn

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Owen cook has the best advice about the issue of being an old workaholic, at his seminar he said something along the lines of..

"Working hard for years being stuck in this logical state(especially being an engineer)makes you fvcking weird"

Hahah

When you go out to have fun you have to learn how to slam your brains gears into becoming careless and free again, your work life, legal, money making stresses are out the window and you become a human again with an actual soul people can relate to. In social environments people could give a FVCK about what you do, How much you make, the car you drive, the house you have, your accomplishments and crazy inventions none cares. Those these things are great dont rely on them for image. What gets a girl more wet, you designing a space ship? Or you making her laugh like a terrorist with a rocket launcher... lol

Why is alcohol so popular? It makes you retarded... after a week of number crunching and stressing out over every damn thing it numbs your thinking mind and you just wana bang something, im ranting.

Being older is so much easier to game I hear, I'm only 27 and I fully believe it. Girls go nuts over "cool" older guys because guys in their 20s are so goddam stupid. Almost every girl I've met has an older guy fantasy, unfortunately the older crowd let themselves go way to bad to be attractive, its totally unnecessary for that, older generations are brainwashed with a ****tail of beta conditioning shooting them in the foot.

Read sex at dawn
I'd hardly say I'm a workaholic, my weekly hours rarely exceed 50 hours. That can't be changed because I need to work so I can afford to live lol

I'm aware that you need to loosen up before a night out and all that stuff, I've been hitting nightclubs since I was 18.

My point in my first post was that it's harder to have the party lifestyle after college/university and with a full time job. My main challenges are I'm no longer able to go clubbing multiple nights a week now, and in my city I'm considered quite old to be clubbing regularly.

I usually go out once a week, and I can get some dates or get laid here and there. But I don't think I can have the sex life of a rockstar that your describing in your original post by partying only once a week.