Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to not have chicks IM

potatostacks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use instant messanger to talk to my buddys, but my screen name is slipping into the hands of the girls at my school, since its easy to slip into the friend zone and or have miscommunication problems, how do I go about preventing them from instant messaging me?

------------------
I have eatin them far and wide, spud like spheres of every size.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what IM you use, but just put 'em in the "invisible" or "blocked" list when they come to talk to you.. Make up an excuse to leave and don't come back on their list.

atrWu

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats wrong with talkin to chicks online and ****? should this be a good thing or what

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking to chicks online is tricky... For one most people are at least a bit different online and IRL, and secundo it's too easy to fall in the friends-zone online.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the prob with AIM.

1)You are too available. They have you whenever they want to talk. They didn't have to score your number or ask you to talk or anything.

2)You can't use Kino over phone and AIM. Only chumps spend extended amount of time if it's not in person. You can't use your eyes, your hands, your body language. There is nothing sexual about AIM at all.

3)The more you talk, the less you'll have to talk about when you are together. And since AIM is the lowest form of conversation, you're just wasting topics. You do NOT want to have silent points during dates. Makes it boring.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple: if you don't want to talk to em but still talk to your buds, then either turn on users on buddy list only, or you can also write, "Sorry, I can't talk to ya, I'm busy right now." Then you can go on your merry way typin to your friends. Paz

silver00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not use IM, if you do though do not stay on it for too long, and only use it to plan a future social event. ex. go on IM to find out if there is a party going on that night

Forget My Name

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use IM to talk to everyone, if theres a social gathering its helluva lot easier to IM 30 people than to call 30 people. I mainly use it as a mass communication tool, not to really talk to anyone, but mostly to inform people of parties, or gatherings

Civic11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything that soshyopathe said was right...As for not talking to them just make up an excuse, say your doing homework, or that your eating dinner, etc. you get the idea.

AIM can be O.K. Sometimes but do not talk to her for very long on AIM. AIM can be good to set up things and dates without calling anyone and having it take forever. Just talk to them sparingly online.