Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to handle a mob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin you should denounce such behaviour from a mob like group of people, they're using intimidation tactics on innocent people.

That's wrong no matter what.

I'm all for protesting, however those protesters should be assigned a specific area by the authorities, so as not to cause disruption to the general public going about their day.

Somehow I find these BLM protests ridiculous, they loot, burn, injures, intimidate, cause untold disruption to small businesses, and this is going to backfire, no one is gonna have sympathy for a bunch of ruffians.

logicallefty

Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As they teach in active shooter training:

Run.. Hide... Fight...

in that preference order.
The key is getting away as fast as possible, so I don't end up with any damage to my car.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin you should denounce such behaviour from a mob like group of people, they're using intimidation tactics on innocent people.
I absolutely denounce “mob” behavior.

Frankly, I think people should be more judicious about this pandemic. Stay your asses at home. Gather in more small and intimate circles. Now isn’t the time for crowds.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical evasive Lefty. I am home. I don't go many places but to the office, to the store, and home.
Great. We are in agreement. If only more people had our mindset.

Go home, kids. This is an uncontrolled pandemic. You guys can go back to the shenanigans after we get past this. Go home.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, you support Incelifa and Burn-Loot-Murder's terrorist tactics, but just think they should wait until the 0.0001% lethal Chi-Com Cooties dempanic is no longer a useful political hoax, especially since their approach is actually hurting the DemonKKKrap party...

How principled of you...
Thanks to the extreme incompetence of the current US government, we are still in an uncontrolled pandemic. Your little race war fantasy will have to wait.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This has been a good thread but looks like it started to drift off course. Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.