Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get rid of papilloma?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score

I got one on my butt cheek and one in my arm pit. Seen an ad about a cream that supposedly gets rid of them. Wondering, how do they usually getting rid of?

I got those two about four years ago, all of a sidden. Before I had none.

Billtx49

Reaction score
A professional flash freezing or laser removal. Research wart removal techniques.
You will need to see a Dr. and be tested anyway to find out what type of the virus yours is and get preventative treatment if available for your type.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a piece of cotton, tie it round the papilloma tight in a secure double knot. It will fall off in a few days

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got ride of some warts on my hand with wart remover when I was teen. Picked out one or two. Try a few over the counter products. Nothing expensive. If they don't work then have a doctor take a look.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you that lonely you can't google this chit? The cheapest and least painful way is to tie a piece of fine string around it, pull it tight, snip the ends and wait. It will eventually turn black from the lack of blood and fall off on its own.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the more recessed ones, dip a cotton ball in some hydrogen peroxide, put that into a band aid, put the band aid over the area over night, breathe during the day. Repeat until gone. It works.

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife had one at one time and she hated it. She tried everything to get rid of it, short of surgery. Then she found this elixir on pinterest or some **** like it. She used apply vinegar cider and dabbed it on. It got really ugly then a week or two later it fell off never to return. Damn i'm glad that thing is gone...yuck!!