Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to get out of thought / attitude of "chasing"?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see me being careful right here; thanks for your replies
Hurt people hurt people. That was a huge part of the game.downhill.JPGdownhill.JPG

So the girls are on level 3 from the top, they are chasing guys on level 2 who shyt on them. In turn they shyt on the guys on level four who want them. It's a vampiric sort of arrangement.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then something else is off. If you had your shyt together you would attract some great men. Denying secs as a part of the human experience is a lie.
Its how the species goes on.
My friend who does it has her religious "reason", and the fact she will force a man to go along with her viewpoint. That's real important to her. As a result, she's a bit meaner and less attractive than she could be is someone was "grooming" her in the romantic aspect.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
My friend who does it has her religious "reason", and the fact she will force a man to go along with her viewpoint. That's real important to her. As a result, she's a bit meaner and less attractive than she could be is someone was "grooming" her in the romantic aspect.
Thanks for your thoughts. string too

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man stops chasing by realizing and accepting that females do the choosing. When she really wants you she will be bothering you and trying to get at you, she will be persistant. They can "want" one guy and allow a few others to "entertain" her ( string them along ), that's what they do.
Very true. I read Corey Wayne's "How to be a 3% man" and he wants it ingrained in his readers heads that women do the chasing.

If a woman likes you, she will help you.

I've noticed if I have to work to try and a particular females attention (e.g. trying to get her to make eye contact) her interest level is low.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. I read Corey Wayne's "How to be a 3% man" and he wants it ingrained in his readers heads that women do the chasing.

If a woman likes you, she will help you.

I've noticed if I have to work to try and a particular females attention (e.g. trying to get her to make eye contact) her interest level is low.
Player Supreme, I know a lot of folks "hate" him, was the one that reiterated that over and over to shove it down your throat until you get it. There are a few basic rules that if you follow them, you will never devalue yourself, and your attraction and masculine swagger can remain peaked.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme, I know a lot of folks "hate" him, was the one that reiterated that over and over to shove it down your throat until you get it. There are a few basic rules that if you follow them, you will never devalue yourself, and your attraction and masculine swagger can remain peaked.
Yes, he says to read his book multiple times so it is second nature.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, he says to read his book multiple times so it is second nature.
After getting your head run into the wall enough times, you'll get it and won't need to think about it. So some of us did things great for a long time. And you take a bad turn and get into unfamiliar territory.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, it doesn't matter much whether one girl's perceived "IL" is high, low, or medium. I think interest level and IOI's are both overrated. If a girl sees me as high value, she may be less likely to take some kind of shot or make what others see as a move. I'd rather just take my shot than worry about that stuff.

What matters more is where my attention is focused. The important thing is that I not limit my attention to any one girl. It doesn't matter if she's sending signs or not. Am I zeroed in on her or am I going about my life and spreading value around to lots of people? I definitely don't want to limit myself to ostensibly "high interest" girls because I'll just get bored.

OP, it sounds like you are zeroed in on her, so there's your problem. You need to relax and cast a wider net. Stop worrying about interest level and just have fun and flirt with lots of women.

harrison9876

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys...

Well...after ghosting her, I tossed her number. Been about 2 weeks.

Go figure she messaged me today...apologized for not responding sooner, as she has been crazy busy...asking how I've been...how class is, what has been going on, etc. Nothing really personal

I wrote her off already, so have not replied as yet...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys...

Well...after ghosting her, I tossed her number. Been about 2 weeks.

Go figure she messaged me today...apologized for not responding sooner, as she has been crazy busy...asking how I've been...how class is, what has been going on, etc. Nothing really personal

I wrote her off already, so have not replied as yet...
Advice from the old lady:

Later this evening (not too late) simply reply:

“Life’s good. Been (insert something interesting you’ve been doing) a lot.”

Don’t ask a question. Just make a statement and volley the ball back to her. See what she does. If she is responsive have a chat like you would a friend. Excuse yourself after a few exchanges with “Nice chatting...Running late”. then vanish again & quit responding. From there go do your thing. The idea is to see what she does.

harrison9876

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...

She did not give me a chance to text her back...as she took it upon herself to call me 15 minutes ago.

She apologized for being a "shyt"...said she has been crazy busy. Wanted to chat, catch up, etc. I kept it very friendly, and I DID NOT attempt to make any type of plans with her. Setting myself up for rejection, I think...so I'll let her take the lead on that. I think I let the convo go on too long...but whatever.

Onward and upward.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few thoughts on this:

It's bad advice and a bad strategy to wait around for a girl to chase, call, or pursue you. Many don't and won't even if they want to, especially the attractive ones. Plus, it goes against the Law of Jungle. You want it? You take it. Or at least try. ALWAYS be the aggressor. Don't make the woman be the "man" by waiting around for her to chase or ask you out.

There is a huge difference in chasing vs. pursuing. Chasing is keeping after her even after she blows you off, flakes, makes excuses, gives you the LJBF talk, displays continually low IOI, or anything related. Pursuing is you planning a date and asking her if she'd like to join you--like you're doing it with or without her anyway. If you start dating her consistently, same thing. YOU plan the dates and make things happen. Always LEAD and act the MAN's part. We are the stronger, more assertive, dominant sex. Act like it and don't be a p*ussy.

One thing 98% of all men don't understand: Men are like blowtorches and women are like ovens. Proven fact. Many, many reasons for this and most are biological and evolutionary. Meaning we see a hot woman and want to immediately f*uck her. Women see a guy and think "Wow, who's he? I wonder what he's about?" and then she will look over covertly a few times or even place herself proximate to you and not say a word. There are differences between boys and girls and this is a big one. So just because she's lukewarm on date #1, doesn't mean you're 100% automatically out. Some women won't show all their cards and warm slowly. The key question is, are you advancing or just continuing things? You need to get good at reading the situation. A few moving parts here but the most important are does she accept your date offers and is she open to your escalations (which MUST be done)? A NO and NO and she's out. Don't turn into a Beta Male Orbiter as most guys would.

OP, my advice to you is to withdraw your attention for a while, maybe a few weeks. Then, message her again to say hi and check in. If you feel a vibe, tell her you're doing XY and Z and ask if she'd like to join you. If she gives you another "no" without a counter offer, lose the number and move on. If it's a yes, you MUST escalate on the date even if you risk a crash and burn. Got it?

Good luck.

~Dash~