How To Get Abs

Espi

Master Don Juan
http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/espi1971/media/tn_zpsde4413ef.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0 (November 3rd, 2014)

What do you need to buy to get abs?

Nothing...abs are FREE!!!!!

You don't need any potions, powders, magical miracle pills, or crazy contraptions that give you abs in 5 seconds.

There are no magical methods that exist.

So if you guys are looking for magic, keep on looking--and good luck to you.

Workout consistently and eat right. Don't eat any junk food. THAT is how you will get abs--and it takes time and dedication.

You get visible abs by having low bodyfat.

You can do 5000 crunches a day and you'll never in your life see your abs unless you lower your bodyfat. That means you CANNOT eat all of the delicious treats that you love if you want to have abs, unless you consider chicken, fish, oatmeal, etc. to be delicious treats.

Eating pizza, ice cream, cookies, cakes, beer, etc...will NOT lower your bodyfat; in fact, the aforementioned foods will raise bodyfat... so no abs for you.

It comes down to this: Are you willing to stop eating all of your delicious foods for defined abs?

You can have abs IF you are willing to work for them. Are you? That is what will determine your success.

Skipping junk food for one day won't make a difference.

If you buy an instant ab contraption on TV, you aren't going to get abs.

You have to commit yourself to working out regularly and eating right. And yes,... it's hard, and it takes time... longer than 5 seconds.

Last edited:

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Jariel

Master Don Juan
You know, this information is so obvious and is repeated so many times, yet people still don't get it!

I get quite a lot of people ask me for advice on getting in shape, losing fat and getting abs, but they don't like my answer because it involves too much work and sacrifice. Then they go back to moaning about the injustices of being fat and unnattractive to women.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
lol you know Jariel it's not easy to stop eating chocolate or crepe
and when you go out with friends to a restaurant you can't just ask for a glasse of water and some fresh fruits ! ;p

but yeah i totally agree it takes sacrifice and motivation !

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
San Jose California said:
all you gotta do is pushups. Oh by the way to the guy who said to eat right, I've never set a diet and I have abs.

You are in a very small minority if that is the case for you. And that may change in a few years also. Pushups are far from "all you gotta do".

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
PDubb75 said:
You are in a very small minority if that is the case for you. And that may change in a few years also. Pushups are far from "all you gotta do".
Proper pushups and lots of them work the core real well. It's hard to hold your back flat like a plank.

I can see how that would stress the abs. Combine that with a restrictive diet low in calories high in proteins and you can get visible abs.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Alle_Gory said:
Proper pushups and lots of them work the core real well. It's hard to hold your back flat like a plank.

I can see how that would stress the abs. Combine that with a restrictive diet low in calories high in proteins and you can get visible abs.
Oh, I agree. If you have low enough BF%, you barely need any exercise to have abs. But San Jose was saying that diet isn't necessary, and only pushups are, using himself as proof. So, I was pointing out that he's in a very small minority and his experiences won't prove true for most.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
PDubb75 said:
But San Jose was saying that diet isn't necessary, and only pushups are, using himself as proof.
He's right. Diet isn't necessary for him because he either eats little or has a fast metabolism like a skinny ectomorph usually has.

For the rest of us non-gifted people, I agree diet is VERY IMPORTANT.

Espi

Master Don Juan
I personally think it's not possible to do pushups and eat pizza and ice cream and French fries yet still expect to keep my bodyfat low.

It comes down to choice: eat delicious foods and enjoy the taste of those foods, or eat the “blah” foods that get you lean.

I can’t have both. That’s why it’s called sacrifice.

I do not reasonably expect to have the best results possible by doing some pushups and sacrificing nothing.

Think about it this way: I’m a licensed security rep, and I would like to be the best rep in town. That would be great! But am I willing to do what it takes to get there? No. I am not willing to put in all the extra time and effort needed for that. So I will never be able to say that I'm number one in selling licensed products because I am not even coming close to doing what it takes.

It's the same with fitness. Everyone would like a great set of abs, and why not? If I am willing to do what it takes, then I expect to see great results. But if I half a$$ it and am not being consistent and am unwilling to make the sacrifices necessary (i.e. forgo eating crap all the time), then I am not going to get there.

Last edited:

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
sure it is because big breast on a fat girl it's just fat
and 6 pack on a skinny it lack of fat
sure it's the 2 opposite but the same result after all

Jariel

Master Don Juan
San Jose California said:
so a fat guy/beefy guy who isn't confident is more masculine than a skinny guy who is confident with muscles who plays sports and has been in fights and pulls threesomes?

I see what you mean, being smaller is less masculine than bigger, but stuff like being afraid of fights makes a really beefy musclular guy look a lot less masculine to me, so while size plays a factor I think it's more about how you act.
I'm just talking about physical appearance and first impressions. Obviously a fat woman can act very feminine, wear lots of make up and perfume, collect handbags and love shopping, but in terms of appearance she still looks burly and masculine. Likewise, a skinny guy will be pre-judged as weak and effeminate.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Espi said:
You CANNOT do pushups and eat pizza and ice cream and French fries and expect to keep your bodyfat low.
Yes you can. It depends on your genetics.

The thing about speaking in absolutes is that you tend to be very wrong. There are exceptions to every rule and there are all sorts of people out there with all sorts of genetics and different levels of effort they exert daily that really can do pushups and eat pizza, ice cream and french fires and keep the bodyfat low.

They're usually very young and ectomorphs with a fast metabolism.

TheMale said:
lol

what is the difference between 6 pack and 8 pack ???
Your abs are really an 8 pack. Everyone has it. The problem is that not everyone can show it. Where the fat deposits determines how visible the abs are. If your bodyfat is REALLY low and you have large muscular abs from all that effort chances are very good that you can show the full 8 pack. Unfortunatelly it also depends on your genetics. If your abs are segmented in a different proportions the full 8 pack might not be visible.

Here's what the human rectus abdominus look like: http://www.teachpe.com/images/muscles/rectus_abdominus220.jpg

Notice how there are 10 partitioned segments. Not 6. The bottom two usually aren't visible because they're near your groin, inside the body.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Alle_Gory said:
Yes you can. It depends on your genetics.

The thing about speaking in absolutes is that you tend to be very wrong. There are exceptions to every rule and there are all sorts of people out there with all sorts of genetics and different levels of effort they exert daily that really can do pushups and eat pizza, ice cream and french fires and keep the bodyfat low.

They're usually very young and ectomorphs with a fast metabolism.
Exceptions don't change the rules much.

Look: I'm not a trainer or fitness professional of any sort. I'm just chatting about how hard it is, but rewarding, to stay fit.

If you do not believe in working out and eating healthy food, this thread probably isn't for you...

If you are looking for a way to eat all the foods you love anytime you want, never exercise, yet somehow be in the best shape of your life, this thread does not pertain to you.

I invite you to do a search for 'fun, fast, and easy exercise' and 'fun, fast and easy dieting'; you'll have a choice of about a million websites.

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Espi said:
Exceptions don't change the rules much.
Fitness isn't as rigid as a set of "rules". There are many things that work for many people, those things will also not work for many other people.

I invite you to do a search for 'fun exercise' and 'fun dieting'; you'll have a choice of about a million other websites.
Fun is also relative. I find landscaping 'fun exercise' but many people don't.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan