Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with this?

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright i'm going to be 20 in about two months and all of a sudden my mother has turned sorta insane on me. Its like she wants to control my every move, wants to know everything i do. I cant deal with her shyt. I need space...she uses lines like "you are turning into your father" By no means am i disrespectful but i'm afraid i might not be so nice if it continues. I like to do what i want and when i want. She gets mad because i never call her or never tell her anything. Shes ruining our relationship.....I really am such a good son to her. She does'nt appreciate it i guess.

I want to move out so over the summer i am going to try and save every last penny i get. I'm a college student and have a lot of things on my mind including lack of money.

This has come across because i'm seeing a chick at school and me and her have be spending some time together, almost to much time together. Is my mom jealous? I cant explain her insane behavior, its really pissing me off. This all happened because i got home last nite at 1:00 .

When i got home everything in my room was gone...she took everything? I was like...wtf? I just laughed and acted like i was'nt bothered. In a long run that will make her even more pissed. I told her there is no material object she could steal from me that i actually care about. Actually i found this funny....

She is making everything so much harder then it is.....

How do you handle this situation as of now? I need her to back off me....i know moving out would fix this, but i would feel bad bailing out on someone i love. I went away to school and is back now. I'll be back home for like the next 4 months.

Anyone have past experience with this?

Also i have an older brother that she has never dealt with in this matter. Everything betweem them is normal, the way it should be. I want this normal treatment instead of her insane behavior.

-John

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move out.. :) ...I moved out when I turned 18. Best way to do it.

I did it cuz my family is poor, and there were three of us to feed, and my Dad had just gotten laid off. So I decided that one mouth less to feed for them would probably be a lot better. :) I love my Mom. :D

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how could you afford it? I want to move out and start my own life. Did you go college?

jannex

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont get it?

what is it whit men and your mothers i,m a man and if my mom behave like that i tell her to **** off or kick her out for a couplr of hours to cool down i will never ever let anyone boss me around i got kicked out from the army for that reason but who really cares take care all you dj's
jannex

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move out. Get a 2 bedroom with a friend, or a 3 bedroom with 2 friends. That'll help as far as cost.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealus, perhaps

She *could* be jealous.

Shared housing would be your best bet. I once shared a house with 5 others, and managed to have a whole basement with its own shower for about $155 per month. In Washington DC! But it was about 10 years ago.