Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with this situation?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
While I was at the gym this chick looked at me for at least 2 seconds. I’m in there, this counts as a lay right guys? On to the next conquest!

seriosuly though I found this very hard to follow. Two chicks you think want you and because you slightly flirted with one the other one burst into tears? Is that the analysis?

I don’t know how old these people are but it’s odd behaviour.

Broadly I don’t know why people treat the gym like it’s a nightclub. Most the dudes there dress in full cap+Expensive outfit and the girls do their makeup. F off man, just workout. Pulling at the gym is cringe.

recently I observed a roider grunted (full cap and gym fancy dress outfit) literally eyeball this chick. Observing this was like watching a gorilla mating display. I was half expecting a few chest beats and a little “awooooo!”.

The other highly amusing time was when this very fit but very reserved (you could tell) chick who was about 16 on a treadmill being constantly checked out by like 30 yo guys. This culminated after serveral weeks with this poor girl on her own just running and about 4 of the gym bros congregating right in front of her and get this - they started flexing and posing in kind of competition. The girl looked literally like she wanted to die, and I pissed myself laughing to the extent they all looked at me rather upset. I’m a guy who goes generally in cheap shyt clothes and not a roider so just carried on. What are they gonna do, beat me up? Lol.

it was like watching monkies compete for the alpha female, absolutely fkin hilarious.

Hence whilst I love training I am quite scathing of the “professional trainers”. Usually indentified by a cap or hoodie and tattoos for men, and make up and kind of hip hop clothes for women.

each to their own but I’m fed up of avoiding their elbows when they do the fake “big lat” walk - you know the one, gorilla walk as of their lats are SO big they walk like they’re carrying 2 rolls of carpet under each arm.

And grunting like they’re lifting heavy weights even though it’s the test they are clearly pinning which is making them big lol.
Sounds like some high school drama queens

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That response right there says a whole lot. If you’re responding to a grown man like this, I can only imagine what you’d say to a chick that says something you disagree with.

As for the post, the fact you’re thinking this much about it before making a move will be too robotic even if you do approach. Let things happen organically. Dudes give women power. It’s ridiculous.
Shaming tactics doesn’t work with me
Framing me as something I’m not, doesn’t work with me

You are free to live in your false reality

Last edited:

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Chilimili I've got a used blow up doll that still holds air. She doesnt cry and never says no to other girls. I promise she won't be as confusing as these gym girls.
I predicted your breakup with your girlfriend and it happened. But I do agree that you are a better fit with a doll, good luck you both

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I predicted your breakup with your girlfriend and it happened. But I do agree that you are a better fit with a doll, good luck you both
lol, I havent broken up with my girlfriend. You assumed that because of a post I started. No issues there hero.

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I havent broken up with my girlfriend. You assumed that because of a post I started. No issues there hero.
I don’t assume. You are the one with the blow up doll, not me hahahaha, good luck you both

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Stanley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is alright the joke was good, I chuckled.

Mans on a warpath of insecurities, he'll be off the forum by the end of the day. Pretty sure op is a kid or just acts like one. lock.gif

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t assume. You are the one with the blow up doll, not me hahahaha, good luck you both
I got a bonus at work so I upgraded to silicone dolls. No more blow ups for me.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations OP! You are the 5th member this year( 20 days in) to start a thread and then gets into fights with his fellow DJ,S. Seems like a trend. Amazing to see how men get all butthurt on a MAN'S forum. Also sad to see how sensitive we men have become.

The op doesn't makes sense imo. Why the hell would she be crying because you didn't look at her? For all we know she got a message from a family member that something terrible happened. I recently forget my wallet and this girl behind the register offered to pay my groceries. Do you think she wants to feck me because of that?

And narcissistic people DON'T ever admit what they are . Read the thread back, calm your tits and only worry about women who show clear high interest. Good luck OP.

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations OP! You are the 5th member this year( 20 days in) to start a thread and then gets into fights with his fellow DJ,S. Seems like a trend. Amazing to see how men get all butthurt on a MAN'S forum. Also sad to see how sensitive we men have become.

The op doesn't makes sense imo. Why the hell would she be crying because you didn't look at her? For all we know she got a message from a family member that something terrible happened. I recently forget my wallet and this girl behind the register offered to pay my groceries. Do you think she wants to feck me because of that?

And narcissistic people DON'T ever admit what they are . Read the thread back, calm your tits and only worry about women who show clear high interest. Good luck OP.

Why are you crying like a beta male? You really think I’m butthurt about the comments here, I don’t take any of these beta male serious.

To the other points:

Through manipulation. Damsel in distress, baiting you into having sex, being her hero through that plausible deniability to sex happen.

And I was right! I locked eye contact with both of them, the girl who tapped the other girl looked at my c.o.ck today then back to my eyes and holding it when I was in the gym and bit her lips, this actually didn’t happen for the first time. Thats why I feel confident them attracted to me, I have enough outside validation from woman like this that they are sexually attracted to me. There is also crazy tension when we have eye contact.

Btw both are competing for me, I have the number from both, they make it pretty obvious

A vulnerable narcissist wouldn’t admit it, but coward ones wouldn’t even be in this forum

A grandiose narcissist would treat it as a sh.it test or admit it

Narcissist could care less about an anonym online presence, but it’s different if it’s in reallife

Stanley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you crying like a beta male? You really think I’m butthurt about the comments here, I don’t take any of these beta male serious.

To the other points:

Through manipulation. Damsel in distress, baiting you into having sex, being her hero through that plausible deniability to sex happen.

And I was right! I locked eye contact with both of them, the girl who tapped the other girl looked at my c.o.ck today then back to my eyes and holding it when I was in the gym and bit her lips, this actually didn’t happen for the first time. Thats why I feel confident them attracted to me, I have enough outside validation from woman like this that they are sexually attracted to me. There is also crazy tension when we have eye contact.

Btw both are competing for me, I have the number from both, they make it pretty obvious

A vulnerable narcissist wouldn’t admit it, but coward ones wouldn’t even be in this forum

Narcissist could care less about an anonym online presence, but it’s different if it’s in reallife
Daddy Chill. You sound upset. I can help you with that? when we smashing brah?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut up and leave my thread if you have nothing useful to contribute. I’m not social unaware like you, everytime i knew if a girl was into me, I was 99% of the time right, because I usually approach women like this
Chill Stanley… I know you want my D, I know many can’t resist it. No need to rush things. But son I’m proud you know your place now and now keep begging like a little fag you admitted you are

To the other points:

Yup, I guess I am the little cry baby in this thread..perhaps they should implement a rule that you gotta be older than 14 before you make an account.

I can roast you like a peanut , but I dont feel like going back and forth with a man child. Now I am thinking about it; I can see how a crying woman attracts a cry baby like you. Yall be a great fit, two unstable people. Just dont reproduce!

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: We had a threesome in the Gym
and since both are always closing the gym, it will happen pretty often. One of them is actually a hoe in disguise, pretty feminine confident innocent looking but still nervous around me. Just a reminder that you guys shouldn’t be deceived by womans innocence. All of them love sex. The other one makes it obvious that she is open for hook ups but are around to many beta males, no wonder they chose me.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I guess I am the little cry baby in this thread..perhaps they should implement a rule that you gotta be older than 14 before you make an account.

I can roast you like a peanut , but I dont feel like going back and forth with a man child. Now I am thinking about it; I can see how a crying woman attracts a cry baby like you. Yall be a great fit, two unstable people. Just dont reproduce!
What are you talking about? Before this thread Stanley was f king straight! He even turned gay for me, it’s just a matter of time until the same happens to you

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Before this thread Stanley was f king straight! He even turned gay for me, it’s just a matter of time until the same happens to you
Damn you sound tough bro.

Stanley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: We had a threesome in the Gym
and since both are always closing the gym, it will happen pretty often. One of them is actually a hoe in disguise, pretty feminine confident innocent looking but still nervous around me. Just a reminder that you guys shouldn’t be deceived by womans innocence. All of them love sex. The other one makes it obvious that she is open for hook ups but are around to many beta males, no wonder they chose me.
If true, nice...but
1674674935900.png