Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with this situation?

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two gym girl workers. One is actually invested in me, she gave me the password of the Wi-Fi from the gym even though it’s not allowed, flirted with me shortly.
Today I was working out and she looked at me but I wasn’t really looking at her, it was like I looked past at her and had this condescending look, but not on purpose, I was with my thoughts else were.
After that I went down stairs to change my clothes, went up again and I see her together with the other female gym worker in their office (both in my age).
The other female gym worker checked me out, looked at me and after she looked at me, she immediately tapped at the girl I gave the condescending look. I hear her crying and after I went pass them the girl who tapped at her looked at me like they were talking about me the whole time. I think she cried because of me she was very happy the whole time and after that look complete turn over and her friend gazing at me passing by and still gazing at me when I looked from behind.
But It was like this she started crying after she tapped at her like it was planned, I couldn’t see her face she was looking down with her hands on her face

Both of them gave me once choosing signals, but I ignored them because I don’t want any trouble, and now by ignoring I will probably be in trouble as well?
What’s going on here?

What should I do next time? I think something will happen next time

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
158348 said:
What should I do next time? I think something will happen next time
Yes, something could very well happen next time if you make a move and ask her out…
She isn’t going to seduce you, that’s your job.

Dr.Suave

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are gonna get in trouble anyway, go for the threesome.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why all this overanalyzing for women you haven't done anything with yet?

Ask one out. That's the first step.

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, something could very well happen next time if you make a move and ask her out…
She isn’t going to seduce you, that’s your job.
After that cry I’m rather unsure about asking her out. With something happen, I thought more about something negative

Billtx49

Reaction score
After that cry I’m rather unsure about asking her out with something happen, I thought more about something negative
Don’t think. Ask the girl out that flirted with you, if she’s a yes, problem solved. If she’s a no, you’re free to concentrate on other girls.
It’s as simple as that…

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t think. Ask the girl out that flirted with you, if she’s a yes, problem solved. If she’s a no, you’re free to concentrate on other girls.
It’s as simple as that…
Actually both flirted with me. The one who tapped her keeps stealing glances at me everytime I’m in the gym. It could be that the girl who cried figured out that her gym worker friend is as well into me. That’s dangerous game territory and as I said I’m not ready for this, not yet

RazorRambo24

Don Juan
Reaction score
"A whole lot of nothing happened' "What do i do guys?"

This cant be serious. You're just lookin/staring at girls and thinking they're talking about you and all this ****.. Basically you set up a foundational idea/framework that this girl likes you, so now your brain is looking for signs to validate that.

I just want you to realize that absolutely nothing you said means anything on a social or personal level. You're simply overanalyzing things and probably being a bit creepy with how you're staring at them.

Might also borderline on pure narcissism.. considering you believe, you giving a girl a "condescending look" (for no apparent reason) made her cry tears as if she fell in love with you or you're her favorite celebrity crush based on 1 interaction you had with her.

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"A whole lot of nothing happened' "What do i do guys?"

This cant be serious. You're just lookin/staring at girls and thinking they're talking about you and all this ****.. Basically you set up a foundational idea/framework that this girl likes you, so now your brain is looking for signs to validate that.

I just want you to realize that absolutely nothing you said means anything on a social or personal level. You're simply overanalyzing things and probably being a bit creepy with how you're staring at them.

Might also borderline on pure narcissism.. considering you believe, you giving a girl a "condescending look" (for no apparent reason) made her cry tears as if she fell in love with you or you're her favorite celebrity crush based on 1 interaction you had with her.
Shut up and leave my thread if you have nothing useful to contribute. I’m not social unaware like you, everytime i knew if a girl was into me, I was 99% of the time right, because I usually approach women like this

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I was at the gym this chick looked at me for at least 2 seconds. I’m in there, this counts as a lay right guys? On to the next conquest!

seriosuly though I found this very hard to follow. Two chicks you think want you and because you slightly flirted with one the other one burst into tears? Is that the analysis?

I don’t know how old these people are but it’s odd behaviour.

Broadly I don’t know why people treat the gym like it’s a nightclub. Most the dudes there dress in full cap+Expensive outfit and the girls do their makeup. F off man, just workout. Pulling at the gym is cringe.

recently I observed a roider grunted (full cap and gym fancy dress outfit) literally eyeball this chick. Observing this was like watching a gorilla mating display. I was half expecting a few chest beats and a little “awooooo!”.

The other highly amusing time was when this very fit but very reserved (you could tell) chick who was about 16 on a treadmill being constantly checked out by like 30 yo guys. This culminated after serveral weeks with this poor girl on her own just running and about 4 of the gym bros congregating right in front of her and get this - they started flexing and posing in kind of competition. The girl looked literally like she wanted to die, and I pissed myself laughing to the extent they all looked at me rather upset. I’m a guy who goes generally in cheap shyt clothes and not a roider so just carried on. What are they gonna do, beat me up? Lol.

it was like watching monkies compete for the alpha female, absolutely fkin hilarious.

Hence whilst I love training I am quite scathing of the “professional trainers”. Usually indentified by a cap or hoodie and tattoos for men, and make up and kind of hip hop clothes for women.

each to their own but I’m fed up of avoiding their elbows when they do the fake “big lat” walk - you know the one, gorilla walk as of their lats are SO big they walk like they’re carrying 2 rolls of carpet under each arm.

And grunting like they’re lifting heavy weights even though it’s the test they are clearly pinning which is making them big lol.

Last edited:

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut up and leave my thread if you have nothing useful to contribute. I’m not social unaware like you, everytime i knew if a girl was into me, I was 99% of the time right, because I usually approach women like this
So if you are so aware and right 99% of the time why the he11 are you asking us fuhktards? You sure react like a narcissist.

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While I was at the gym this chick looked at me for at least 2 seconds. I’m in there, this counts as a lay right guys? On to the next conquest!

seriosuly though I found this very hard to follow. Two chicks you think want you and because you slightly flirted with one the other one burst into tears? Is that the analysis?

I don’t know how old these people are but it’s odd behaviour.

Broadly I don’t know why people treat the gym like it’s a nightclub. Most the dudes there dress in full cap+Expensive outfit and the girls do their makeup. F off man, just workout. Pulling at the gym is cringe.
I know from experience that highest form of attraction is woman wanting them to make you notice them, in either positive or negative way. Crying is a big way to make someone notice her and that when I occurred. 3 or 4 gym members pass by and they didn’t do anything, only when I passed by but the members were outside already

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you are so aware and right 99% of the time why the he11 are you asking us fuhktards? You sure react like a narcissist.
I already messaged privately with one of our moderators and the reason was a break up that happened 5 weeks before. I’m still on the healing phase and don’t feel confident about approaching them.

Reacting like a narcissist? That’s laughable being falsely accused to be something is the problem here. I don’t let that slide, a narcissist would admit with proud that he is one, I’m not.

Last edited:

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Stanley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know from experience that highest form of attraction is woman wanting them to make you notice them, in either positive or negative way. Crying is a big way to make someone notice her and that when I occurred. 3 or 4 gym members pass by and they didn’t do anything, only when I passed by but the members were outside already
Pretty sure the highest form of attraction from a woman is when she opens her legs :cool:

CyrusTheGreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is a gym you frequent and wanna keep frequenting, stay clear of the drama. Also in general, stop being a bytch, and either go do the damn thing or forget about instaed of overanalysing it.

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Chilimili I've got a used blow up doll that still holds air. She doesnt cry and never says no to other girls. I promise she won't be as confusing as these gym girls.