Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with consequences of corona virus

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

i'm on sosuave since january. I was at a miserable state when i joined here but since then i started getting better in every aspects. The never ending process of self improvement started for me. I got a gym membership, had some job interviews and an appointment for a trial day in a really nice IT company where my chances being hired were good.
I was full of beans. But just now all my options ran out.

All gyms in my area are closed, the one company i had a trial day called me today and cancelled for the time being and so on.

The bad job im stucked in lets me work from home. ( which is ok for now )
The only things left im allowed to do are things like running, reading and doing body weight excercises.

I was so euphoric because things started to go in the right direction ( which never happened before because of my loser/beta mindset ). How should i deal with tis now? Thats really fvcked up.
The restrictions are for an indefinite period of time for now.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep a stiff upper lip. This too shall pass.

Be thankful you have a roof over your head and live in (I presume) a first world area with running water, heat, and electricity. People are dealing with a lot worse than COVID 19. Plus, you can work from home, so you're earning. And you probably won't spend too much.

I'm using this time as hyper-monk mode. I happened to buy a guitar last month and was practicing daily. Now there's no excuse not to. I'm also going to practice some foreign languages, read more, and try to eat less. Above all else I'm coping with it by relaxing, talking to friends and family by video chat when I can, and taking stock of my life. Life is not a dress rehearsal, and this should be a nice reminder for you to do what you want to with yours.

I'm with you in that I was making great progress at the gym, socially in a country I moved to last year, and professionally. Well, some things are out of our control, so control what you can. Maybe keep a diary or video diary you can show your kids some day.

Things to avoid: Too much TV, too much news, video games (a little is okay), overeating, and self-medicating. And too much Sosuave, lol.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Keep the winning mindset during difficult times like we have now. Life is full of setbacks, but your focus and perspective is what gets you through it. Invent new and alternative ways to get what you want done. Sometimes it might feel like the ship is sinking, but if you look long enough for it, there’s always a lifeboat …

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Progress NEVER continues indefinitely and uninterrupted. There will always be times of adversity and so on.

Just remember that your growth does not come from benchmarks like a job or a gym membership. It comes from your strength to keep going.

That’s what fuels all of it.

Like it was said before me, keep at it and you’ll be fine.
I agree and i know what you mean. But what makes me upset/sad is that i spent the first half of my 20s with chasing a girl and being dumb.
I litterally insisted to NOT grow. Just now when i decided to grow, life says : Its time for adversity!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Progress NEVER continues indefinitely and uninterrupted. There will always be times of adversity and so on.

Just remember that your growth does not come from benchmarks like a job or a gym membership. It comes from your strength to keep going.

That’s what fuels all of it.

Like it was said before me, keep at it and you’ll be fine.
ah that is what I disagree, you can always make progress, if you can't in some areas you can in anothers, but progress will happen, since where you life things closed down, take this time to rest your body, and read a lot, its time like this you should pick up any reading you are lacking and use the extra time

I agree and i know what you mean. But what makes me upset/sad is that i spent the first half of my 20s with chasing a girl and being dumb.
I litterally insisted to NOT grow. Just now when i decided to grow, life says : Its time for adversity!
you shouldn't be upset, you spend your younger years in a fools errant? good, now you understand what you did wrong and is learning, you already even know what you shouldn't be doing, if the problem is just body exercise you can do the basic exercise you can do push ups, sit ups, abs, and so on

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on your online game. Tinder, fb, etc., just don't get hooked and get attached to anybody. Create a group of online female orbiters.

Instead of consuming content, consider creating some. Something to channel your creative juices, blog, vlog, etc.

Evolutionary bottlenecks separate the men from the boys. Fight your way through.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it might feel like the ship is sinking, but if you look long enough for it, there’s always a lifeboat …
Until there isn't. We're all only here temporarily, after all.