Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with being semi ghosted?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking to this one chick pretty regularly for a few days and then it drops off to about 24 hours after my last text just getting “lol”

I’m sure she’s just looking for attention by sending that so probably won’t even respond. Do you just write that woman off at that point?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking to this one chick pretty regularly for a few days and then it drops off to about 24 hours after my last text just getting “lol”

I’m sure she’s just looking for attention by sending that so probably won’t even respond. Do you just write that woman off at that point?
She is wasting your time, stop contacting her.
If she contact you schedule a date if she is not up for it NEXT

Serenity

Reaction score
There is such a thing as not giving much of a fvck. Stop thinking, stop trying to decide what to do and just go about your day. If she does get back to you after a day, a week or even a fvcking year you have wasted zero time because you lived your life without thinking about her. You can pick it up again and see where it goes, but DO NOT CARE too much.

Writing her off is like if she gets back to send a message after 24 hours you're going full ghost on her, no point doing that when the alternative is just as low effort. Answering texts is ultra low effort, it literally takes a minute so just answer and continue with your day.

Glassguy

Reaction score
"LOL" with nothing else, no further response gets the same from me. Its low interest. Maybe you bored her to death with endless texting for days on end without inviting her to hang out.

At this point it is gone so who cares. In the future, send a few mysterious yet upbeat texts and then set up inviting her to hang out. Move fast.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"LOL" with nothing else, no further response gets the same from me. Its low interest. Maybe you bored her to death with endless texting for days on end without inviting her to hang out.

At this point it is gone so who cares. In the future, send a few mysterious yet upbeat texts and then set up inviting her to hang out. Move fast.
Actually we talked Thursday, met up Friday night for a few hours got drinks. She just moved to the area so lives with her mom and wanted to know her better before inviting her to my place. She did ask if I had a roommate or anything when we were about to head home. Maybe trying to hint that she wanted to head back to my place, don’t know.

Last night after the lol text she sent another a little while later telling me she went to a new restaurant out here.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually we talked Thursday, met up Friday night for a few hours got drinks. She just moved to the area so lives with her mom and wanted to know her better before inviting her to my place. She did ask if I had a roommate or anything when we were about to head home. Maybe trying to hint that she wanted to head back to my place, don’t know.
Yes.
Last night after the lol text she sent another a little while later telling me she went to a new restaurant out here.
"Is it any good? If it's not the best, come to my place for some good pizza and some sex. What? Fine, just sex, no pizza."

P.S. If she doesn't like pizza, she's not good wife material.