Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to bring up/get sex from gf?

1-2-3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my gf have been dating for like a month and only do the oral thing. how can sex be brought up without seeming desparate for it or anything like that?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
desperate for wanting sex?
you must be confused, your a man/young man , you enjoy sex
nothing desperate in that my friend.

do you sex this chick up enough to a point where she is beggin for it?

dont "bring up" the topic of sex next time just go in for it, be like its already there for you.
sex obviously means alot to you, if she cant handle this its her problem NOT yours.

a few reasons i can think of for resistance are:
1* shes not horny enough
2* shes not horny enough
3* slut factor, which is nonsense because shes already been sucking your c@ck.
4* she has some issues/hangups
5* she holds high moral beliefs/christian (see number 4) j/k
6* your not gettin her into it enough
7* shes getting it from someone else
8* your coming across as not being able to get it from anyone else.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you actually tried and gotten rejected? It's not uncommon, and would help us give better advice if we knew the whole story.

1-2-3

Don Juan
Reaction score
we both know eachother wants it, but when things are heating up how it lead into sex smoothly? i don't want the moment to be ruined or anything

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh????

You're already having sex!!!

(Is this Bill Clinton in disquise??? Really...)

We all have a line that once crossed, we know we're "in like Flynn". For some guys, they know that if she lets the guy touch her, he knows that he can bang her that night. Some know that if the kiss goes well, she's getting banged that night. And then, (99.72% of) guys know that if she's willing to suck your c0ck, you will be banging her w/i 30 minutes (you have to decide when to pull her off your johnson there...)

I usually know based on the kiss. The touch thing I haven't refined enough to tell, except in a few cases....but if I'm getting blown, it's so much a done deal that I don't even wonder how lucky I'll get that night.

If you can get blown but not laid, then I have to wonder about your bedroom technique.

I hope you don't ASK to mount her??? (A girl at work told us "if a guy has to ask to kiss me, then forget it, he's already wrecked the moment, I am so outa there..." Multiply that by 10 for getting laid. You merely escalate the moment---go from oral to whatever position you want as if it was perfectly normal, without apology or asking permission and lead her into it. If she pulls back, resume what you were doing or something new that drives her wild until she's begging you for it.

As for ruining a perfect moment--this is putting too much on yourself, don't even think that way. This is a self-induced mindfvkc. It's as if you're thinking there is only one way to pull this off and enjoy an intimate evening with her. There's a hundred ways to get her stoked and enjoy it.

I'd say don't bring it up, just do it. Others would say that you need to discuss it. I've never seen that work for me---what they refer to, I think, is being prepared (birth control, but I don't need to say that, do I?) and "bringing it up" is no big deal if you're prepared. I don't bother with "bringing it up", it happens or it doesn't and it's usually clear why.

Your girl is probably wondering why you haven't been aggressive enough yet.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Total agreement with TesqueRed. You just gotta go for it. Don't ask. Don't hesitate. Just keep making moves on her til you're f*cking her. I seriously doubt she'll stop you. In fact, she's probably wondering what's wrong with you. Don't talk about it, don't second guess yourself. Just do what nature and this girl are waiting for you to do!