Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to break up with a cheating girlfriend

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This man found out his fiancee was cheating, so he made a plan, and did it well...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
care to explain why this much work for a little *****?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have boundaries. Tell her you can do better and say goodbye

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering he could go from full revenge fury to 'minimal-reaction-bye' break up, I'd say it was a 3/10 on revenge scale. In overall, considering emotions, he took it like a man.
Might not look like it but her emotional scar will last a very long time.

R

Ranger

I prefer ghosting. I drop all communications. Done. That’s if you wanted exclusivity out of her and it was coherently implied.
Most effective means possible.

I’ve been with two women who laughed as they told me about how their ex called them heartless and evil. Lol

To cry or go into depression is caring about her. Flying off the handle is caring about her.
But if you feel nothing? Oh my. She applies it to her. She even thinks she’s nothing.

You must flourish and prosper. If she comes to you later on her knees or she feels nothing too...then all is well.
If she comes to you on her knees tell her to open her mouth and use her as a FB if you are able to do that. If not, you will have to tell her to stay away from you with zero emotion. You have to at least try to do that. You will get better at it in no time.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

If you are a boyfriend then expect exclusivity. If you are spinning plates or are a plate...then you have no room to say a whole lot within this structure.

R

Ranger

It's excellent piece of advice unless onetis happen (and it may hapen even after taking redpill imo) as performing ghosting is extremally hard in such a case
Indeed it is. It’s takes a well put together man to see it.