Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to become truly AFC

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't put an X at the end of her text message, call her out, and make her aware that you have feelings, and how important it is for you to be shown affection and cuddles

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't put an X at the end of her text message, call her out, and make her aware that you have feelings, and how important it is for you to be shown affection and cuddles
Hey, that's another true AFC master at work. I'll use that. You need to call girls out on this shyt.

No x's, and my mom isn't coming to the next date.

Calling out is done by text, obviously, and make it a 3 screener.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Why did you add that guy on Facebook? Are you fvcking him? I know this is our first date but I don't like that guy. Or the other guys that are your fb friends.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Hey can you pick me up for our first date? My mom wants to meet you since I told her that you're probably marriage material.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey can you pick me up for our first date? My mom wants to meet you since I told her that you're probably marriage material.
Why did you add that guy on Facebook? Are you fvcking him? I know this is our first date but I don't like that guy. Or the other guys that are your fb friends.
Who's this "Dad" guy you keep texting????

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok last AFC post from me today.

She's not buying into all the texting love? Is ok. Just buy her some things from Jared ...oh and throw in a new mobile phone in those early dates so you can clone and track where she's at ALL times:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She's not buying into all the texting love? Is ok. Just buy her some things from Jared ...oh and throw in a new mobile phone in those early dates so you can clone and track where she's at ALL times:

Doesn't reject them and publicly friendzones him :)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys - the isolated clip doesn't exist but PLEASE go to 5.35 and watch. One of the greatest moments in dating - period.

Enjoy!

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of you losers aspire to become the true Beta AFC but most will fail.

Here is the inside track. I'm doing this to help younger alphas who are wasting time screwing chicks when they could be lowering their social status and really making less of a mark on the world.

So, besides the usual core values of having a bad job, living at home with your parent(s) as long as possible, being skinny (or fat) and dressing in sportswear....there is another level. Some key behaviours which really get those gina juices in retreat so you can spend valuable time masterbating and arguing on the internet:

- ALWAYS text them. Preferably 4 times to every one you receive.
- Talk about how other guys are bullying you and ask them for support and sympathy.
- Following a date, the knockout classic of "Do you like me?" never fails.
- If that fails, follow up with 6 or 7 variations, quickly "Really? I need to know, I like you" "Please tell me you like me" etc
- Not crying on a first date is like eating burgers without ketchup.
- If you kiss or touch them, ask permission first.
- When meeting other men while on a date, be super nice to them to show that you get on well with people.
- Talk about how you suffer getting hard, women love a challenge bros.
- Any homosexual experiences? Tell them upfront to the girl. Women love that shyt.
- Fist date "I love you" is a stone cold classic
- A line which knocks them out is "I really like Star Trek conventions but I don't have the confidence to go to one without my mom"
- T-shirts with slogans are brilliant.

I'm sure you have others. I'm sure you're on a whole level below me though.
May I also suggest leaving a 15 minute voicemail at around 3 am reminding her of your undying love,and that you just had a dream that the two of you were just married.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she goes to the bathroom, text her "I miss you
May I also suggest leaving a 15 minute voicemail at around 3 am reminding her of your undying love,and that you just had a dream that the two of you were just married.
TEXT bro. TEXT

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tropic or whatever the fvck your name is, note that you are indeed correct and I am truly AFC.

Meektrop

Don Juan
Reaction score
After she dumps you, call and cry on voicemail with boys 2 men playing on the background and also text her a bunch of poetry you wrote for her

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score

WTF that must be fake.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Don't forget to call her close friends and family members and seek guidance immediately after getting dumped from the 2 week relationship!

Meektrop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh i got it, you gotta follow in the footsteps of the greats! Go all Van Gogh and cut you ear off to prove your love